Adrienne Blair and Tachy / @adezero / zerotacht - ex of Ethan Ralph & pair of tits

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
3A4E1C75-3574-451B-A1E4-7772937FBDC7.jpeg
The Zerotacht youtube channel has been renamed to “a.” Not exactly deleted but close.

Archive of the Assnapkin stream can be found here: Another Archive Channel.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Previously zerotacht.com would redirect to their discord server. Now it redirects to zero.gay with the text "go away View attachment 2139812".
Well I suppose I would have to say that if one doesn't want a bunch of autists pestering them about unpleasant developments in their life, one should not spend the best part of a year encouraging those autists by streaming for 8 hour stretches several times per week dissecting past unpleasant developments in one's life

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Isnt that you

When they told me you were stalking them i thought it was a joke at first
B99D52CF-7308-4FB1-A102-C48A9952B1DC.jpeg
💩 stirrer. Again I didn’t know either had issues we followed each other up until recently. It seems like a couple of idiots just want to see women fight here. Still think that’s the case.

Jacob had only told me he was 95% sure it was here until he made his kf post on her which I didn’t know he was going to do and I received a phone call from Ralph’s number back in February. A clip of ppp saying that he hopes my thread teaches me a lesson. Meanwhile as far as I know Ade and are fine.

Like I saw how Ade & Tachy responded to Loralee. So if they had a problem with me why didn’t they do that?

Never gave the gunt my number so far all I know someone gave it to him, he bought the dox or it was spoofed.

DB8D2C72-D69B-4C3C-8A48-CBA4E3CBC41D.jpeg

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
They suspected you of getting their discord server banned due to it happening immediately after you joining
They got paranoid? I even said that it did look weird I joined for only a few hours, it was because I decided responding to Spectree was retarded and left.

I talked to Ade directly about this and she said it was probably that Eliza girl. So to me we were good. I don’t have anything conclusive either. Somehow Ade supposedly has done all of this or yet zero receipts?

Again if she has an issue lol, the annoying thing to me is the ppl who are trying to push something for their own reasons. That is what I believe is really happening.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
Again if she has an issue lol, the annoying thing to me is the ppl who are trying to push something for their own reasons. That is what I believe is really happening.
You are saying that because you are trying to deflect over the fact that you accused Perspicacity and by proxy, PPP of doing all this retarded shit to you when you were TOLD MONTHS AGO BY THE PERSON WHO GAVE THEM THIS INFORMATION that it was Ade. What the fuck are you talking about?

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
Isnt that you

When they told me you were stalking them i thought it was a joke at first

They suspected you of getting their discord server banned due to it happening immediately after you joining

For your first two points, to be fair they thought people created hate servers against them, they banned and kicked anyone they did not like or agree with, the accused people of "working" together to bring them "down" etc etc, they essentially became paranoid

I always have receipts
Oh if you do then why not show them?

Of course you might be bluffing and actually have nothing, which is what I am tempted to go with

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it still sexist if I think 40-year-old childless men are kind of sad too? Tia
No, it's factually correct.
Well yeah, I get what you're trying to say. People are going to decry sexism on criticism of women whining about having a shit life at 40+ because they perused the liberal globohomo sex revolutionary promiscuous lifestyle but shouldn't the same apply to men? Yes, it should, and neither are sexist.

Imagine being 80 in an icu with absolutely no one but nurses that have to handle your shit by your side. SAD.

The recent page is autism to the power of 4.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
No, it's factually correct.
Well yeah, I get what you're trying to say. People are going to decry sexism on criticism of women whining about having a shit life at 40+ because they perused the liberal globohomo sex revolutionary promiscuous lifestyle but shouldn't the same apply to men? Yes, it should, and neither are sexist.

Imagine being 80 in an icu with absolutely no one but nurses that have to handle your shit by your side. SAD.

The recent page is autism to the power of 4.
When you reproduce, you live forever.
Death without progeny, is death eternal.