Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers/Diaper Artists

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much what the title says. There are many fetishes I don't care for, but can still tolerate, like furries, BDSM, whatever. But there is something singularly disturbing about these who enjoy being babies or shitting themselves. I suppose for me these people are not so much lolcows, but creepcows. When I first heard of this, I'm like whuh? I was like maybe 16 or 17 at the time. I got older and heard more about this, and just like any other fetish I come to hear of, I Google it to see what it's about. This has really informed me about furries, BDSM, and other things and given me a better understanding of them (aside from the people who are totally hardcore into that fetish to the point that it freaks out fellow fetishists) For the ABDL fetish, it was the inverse - the more I read about it, the more it disgusts me.

To sexualize being a baby - one of these things that by their very nature are the paragon of cuteness and innocence - draws up a deep revulsion in me that is rivaled only by the likes of Nick Bate. And being an AB is a oxymoron. I read rants from ABs who wish others would accept their lifestyle and let them live the way they choose. Real babies, by their very own nature, are incapable of living their own lives. Not just because they are physically incapable of fending for themselves, but mentally unable to make their own decisions because they lack all the maturity needed - mental and emotional, let alone sexual.

And as for diaper lovers... who in their fucking right mind would want to piss and shit themselves? Handicapped people who for one reason or another are unable to control their bladder and/or bowels want nothing more than to be normal, to not need catheters, colostomy bags, pads, diapers, etc. We're raised from a very young age to be taught to not soil ourselves (and for good reason) and then to see adults go against this gives me the kind of feeling that they're trying to rebel/be nonconformists... in the worst kind of way.

Diaper artists... don't even get me started. On DA, I'll type in a character name to find cool fanart of them, and once in a while I find a picture of them in a diaper. Urrrrrgh. I've also stumbled across pictures of celebs that were photoshopped into being ABs.

There's already a couple of threads in this forum for specific lolcows like Pamperchy or AKnotholeResident, but I thought it would be handy to make a thread for the overall fetish since we already have a furry thread.

The ED article on infantilism, along with a vomit-inducing image at top (you have been warned) https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Infantilism and a shit-ton of other weird images.

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
This fetish does disturb me. I have heard that a lot of them were abused as children and want to go back to a place where they were safe. So babyhood it is. However, that is probably not all of it. I once went to a board for Adult babies where a 'mommy' was posting about her boyfriend and something weird about a bottle.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this is the one fetish I just can't tolerate. I don't even get how some people can get off to dressing and acting like babies. Babies are cute and innocent, not sexy. They just seriously creep me out (which honestly is pretty hard to do) these guys are just freaks. I mean, yeah everyone has some messed up stuff they're into, but god damn these guys are possibly the most open fetish enthusiasts ever. If a website has just the slightest thing to do with sex, you'll find them there. They're almost as common as furries (not that I have anything against furries).

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
Oh Yes! I was gonna start this topic myself but it seems someone beat me to it. Has anyone here listened to the adult baby podcast on iTunes? Called, Little Big something ? It is pretty weird, I listened to the ep they did on Pooping, and Babyfurs. Ehhhh. I think its REALLY weird when they take it out of the bedroom and go to playgrounds in their baby gear. They are way o open about it, and don't seem to realize how creepy it is to most people.
tickling_diaper_victim__amy_rose___commissioned_by_mysteriousmrx-d5dm49x.png

Also, has anyone here ever watched the 70's exploitation movie, The Baby? I watched it on Netflix instant, it may still be one there, I recommend checking it out and seeing if you are reminded of a certain Autist. :tomgirl: Also I love the misleading tag line on the poster, "There shall be mayhem wereever he goes!"

Baby-Poster.jpg

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Worst is that some of them want to be incontinent and there are tutorials for it online too.

Honestly, I find the whole adult baby to be kinda squickish. Yet, I have sort of a morbid interest in them the same as I do with Chris and the rest of lolcows and just how they think and view the world and just what makes them tick, just like any lolcow I follow.

It also kills me that there are many of these ABs that just want a mommy or daddy to take care of them 24/7. I even found a blog that was for dads specifically of adult baby boys and how to take care of them and much of it was implied that this father-son relationship was long term and the son was kept diapered 24/7 *shudder*

the stuff I find on the internet

and oh god, their fiction! I always have a fascination for bad fanfiction, but some of this stuff was just... nauseating, like seriously, seriously nauseating. I hate to tell you this, but quite a few feature underage characters (gag!), the only way they could get away with it is because its non-sexual (aka they aren't doing things blatantly sexual and illegal in most first-world countries) yet still, the fact that diapers are a fetish, isn't it still sexual? At least to some? I've seen the argument of pretending to be a baby being similar as cosplay in that it can be nonsexual or sexual, but still, I would bet you anything that there are still creeps that masturbate to stories about diapered older children. I mean, it isn't Deeker-level work, but still...

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Fialovy said:
Worst is that some of them want to be incontinent and there are tutorials for it online too.

Honestly, I find the whole adult baby to be kinda squickish. Yet, I have sort of a morbid interest in them the same as I do with Chris and the rest of lolcows and just how they think and view the world and just what makes them tick, just like any lolcow I follow.

It also kills me that there are many of these ABs that just want a mommy or daddy to take care of them 24/7. I even found a blog that was for dads specifically of adult baby boys and how to take care of them and much of it was implied that this father-son relationship was long term and the son was kept diapered 24/7 *shudder*

the stuff I find on the internet

and oh god, their fiction! I always have a fascination for bad fanfiction, but some of this stuff was just... nauseating, like seriously, seriously nauseating. I hate to tell you this, but quite a few feature underage characters (gag!), the only way they could get away with it is because its non-sexual (aka they aren't doing things blatantly sexual and illegal in most first-world countries) yet still, the fact that diapers are a fetish, isn't it still sexual? At least to some? I've seen the argument of pretending to be a baby being similar as cosplay in that it can be nonsexual or sexual, but still, I would bet you anything that there are still creeps that masturbate to stories about diapered older children. I mean, it isn't :briefs: -level work, but still...

Do not mention he who must not be named...

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, I forgot, he is like their evil dark lord or something

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Do you guys remember the guy who went on the National Geographic Channel to show his adult baby lifestyle on their "Taboo" show, and then almost got his tugboat taken away from him because he clearly wasn't disabled? (he was on disability for an injury or something, but in the show he was buying supplies and getting ready to make an adult size high chair).

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
exball said:
The man wrote a ABDL bible and shows his diaper off to children. He is their Cthulhu.

Yeah, pretty much, even many of the ABDLs think he is horrible and justify their behavior by going "Well, at least I'm not as insane as Deeker!"

Oh yeah, Stanley Thorton, his brother actually did a commentary about his autobiography (many of it isn't really true and he is lying through his teeth according to his younger brother) and yeah, he does have a lot of issues... He threatened suicide so that his tugboat wouldn't get taken away I heard.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I am surprised by that diapered Amy Rose drawing. 99% of the time I encounter a diaper drawing there's a great big piss stain on the front.

There was (is?) this guy on deviantART who'd draw Charlie from All Dogs go to Heaven in diapers quite a bit. I remember he had his own page on ED, but I can't recall his name. And I don't want to look through the infantilism link to find him since I just ate and it was a very good dinner.

I'd like to hear more about this guy who was on Taboo. I'm disturbingly fascinated that he openly and willingly admitted all of this to an assload of people (even if he did lie).

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
MysticMisty said:
I am surprised by that diapered Amy Rose drawing. 99% of the time I encounter a diaper drawing there's a great big piss stain on the front.

There was (is?) this guy on deviantART who'd draw Charlie from All Dogs go to Heaven in diapers quite a bit. I remember he had his own page on ED, but I can't recall his name. And I don't want to look through the infantilism link to find him since I just ate and it was a very good dinner.

I'd like to hear more about this guy who was on Taboo. I'm disturbingly fascinated that he openly and willingly admitted all of this to an assload of people (even if he did lie).

Look, there goes another piece of my childhood.

Bugaboo

What the hap is fuckening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems to me these are people who just have serious trouble growing up of had really bad childhoods and just want to go back and still have sexy times.
Doesn't make it any less weird though, especailly the pooping. Do you guy know how terrible an adult human's shit smells?

bradsternum

Won't Call Anyone
kiwifarms.net
I find it weird and gross, but I don't understand the flat-out hatred for these people. From what I've read about them, their attraction to being an infant can't be helped any more than any other kind of sexual attraction. I can't judge an individual based solely on their preference. That goes for furries, inflationists, and all other weird fetishes out there.

All that said, Jesus Christ, there's a lot of really fucked up people in those communities, specifically the adult baby and furry ones.

Oglooger

One of few based™ oldfags
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PXvNRju.gif

We must Purge all these Heretics and their sick fetishes.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
MysticMisty said:

[youtube]cPVHR9YXR80[/youtube]