Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers/Diaper Artists

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Pickle Man

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna regret reviving this thread, but...

I found these on DA, but these seem more appropriate for this thread.

sleep_now_by_toddlergirl.jpg

i_want_to_break_free_by_toddlergirl.jpg

babyme_by_toddlergirl.jpg

met_wave_by_toddlergirl-d30x8f4.jpg

This last pic below has a story:

A very rare pic of me in a nappy. Considering I wear them 24/7 I don't actually have many pics of me wearing them.
This was taken a couple of years ago when me and daddy came back from a trip to the zoo. The train carrage we were on was deserted and so he checked my nappy on the train and realised I was wet so he changed me on the train. (we'd brought a diaper bag with us because I was being little that day)

After changing me he wouldn't give me back my jeans so he told me to sit down like a good little girl and tell him what I saw out the window. So I waved to a few things and pointed out birdies and trees and stuff. Eventually I was given back my Jeans. I managed to get them on just before the train stopped and a load of people got on LOL

Sadly there even a more fuck up story about her then that. I'd try to find it but the only thing I remember about it is her pretending to mentally retard at a hotel or something like that.

Found it

http://toddlergirl.deviantart.com/art/Strapped-in-and-ready-to-go-168225028?offset=50#comments

We dont take this out around our home town. We go very very far away like halfway across the Uk sort of thing. People who interact with me when I'm in it, automatically assume im special needs. Most people tend not to look directly at you.
There was a day when daddy pushed me around an aquarium and at one point he needed to go to the bathroom so some attendant offered to look after me. That was actually kinda scary.

Last edited by a moderator:

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly starting to feel a little bad for toddlergirl. I kinda get the feeling she had a really shit childhood.

(shrug) I don't. As I said before, having a crappy childhood is no excuse to shit yourself. Although I will grant that in Toddlergirl's case, she seems to have a "daddy" who gets off on seeing her like this and uses her low self-esteem/confidence to encourage her to be a baby for his own gratification. For me, the whole mommy (or daddy)/adultbaby fetish is just as sick as the feeder/feedee fetish.

SnowGoose1959

kiwifarms.net
(shrug) I don't. As I said before, having a crappy childhood is no excuse to shit yourself. Although I will grant that in Toddlergirl's case, she seems to have a "daddy" who gets off on seeing her like this and uses her low self-esteem/confidence to encourage her to be a baby for his own gratification. For me, the whole mommy (or daddy)/adultbaby fetish is just as sick as the feeder/feedee fetish.
Amen to that!

bradsternum

Won't Call Anyone
kiwifarms.net
There's definitely enabling going on, but I don't know if I'd compare it to feeder/feedee. That's slow murder .ABDL is just gross with creepy under and overtones.

I always wonder if any of these people are truly happy. Who would choose that kind of kink? I wonder what the suicide rate is? Or do the majority of them just deceive themselves into thinking its a cute/quirky kink? I've never gone deep enough down the rabbit hole, but it sounds like it would make an interesting study.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, ABDL isn't as bad as a feeder/gainer relationship. The AB isn't likely to die from the activities, though if they include shit in their roleplays it's a definite health hazard. Adult Babies generally get that way because they had a shit childhood and see it as the only way to reclaim what they lost, or having someone take care of them is extremely comforting (Look up Stanley Thornton for a good example.) For quite a few ABs it's less of a sexual kink and more of a bizarre coping mechanism.

Diaper lovers, however, do get off on it, and I do wonder what causes someone to think that purposefully shitting themselves is the hottest thing ever. A lot of the art they post generally involves their personas being scared or freaked out by potty training while and adult yells at them, so I'm assuming their parents royally fucked up the whole toilet training process.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I still think the "BAD CHILDHOOD BAWWW" is a bullshit excuse. I've never met any one who is totally happy with their childhood... or anything, for that matter.

Depends on how bad, really. If you were kept in a packing crate in total darkness for your first 10 years and only taken out to be beaten and raped, you'd probably be completely nonfunctional no matter what.

If you didn't get the Lego collection you wanted for Christmas, not so much.

There are still some upbringings that do more or less justify being completely fucked up beyond any hope, though.

bradsternum

Won't Call Anyone
kiwifarms.net
Depends on how bad, really. If you were kept in a packing crate in total darkness for your first 10 years and only taken out to be beaten and raped, you'd probably be completely nonfunctional no matter what.

If you didn't get the Lego collection you wanted for Christmas, not so much.

There are still some upbringings that do more or less justify being completely fucked up beyond any hope, though.

Yes, but you are speaking of extreme cases. If your dysfunction boils down to "my parents didn't love me enough, so I pretend to be a baby," I'm sorry, that doesn't strike me as true. I think people get too invested in themselves as being tragic cases, in order to avoid the horrible fact that they are fucked up and there's no real reason.

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
Since this thread just happened to pop back up...

First, there's this guy...

my_first_day_at_work_by_toddler_naruto-d8r3hjl.jpg

Real Life: My name's Ryan, I'm an autistic 27 year old, and my favorite anime genres are shounen and shoujo.

I'm only a LB/DL (Little Boy/Diaper Lover), and my "play age" is usually around ages 4-8.

As for how I listen to/watch anime, I prefer English Dubs, but I will watch an anime with Japanese voices and English subtitles, if there's no English Dub.

I'm also a gamer, mostly only into Action/Adventure, RPG, and Third Person Shooter games.

My OC: Ryan is an autistic 8-year-old 2nd grader who has to wear diapers 24/7. Ever since he was a baby, he could never really control his urges to go; even when he was an older toddler, he did not gain bladder or bowel control. When his parents attempted to potty train him, he just couldn't make it in time, no matter how hard he tried. After about 2-3 months of failed attempts, they took him to a doctor, where it was determined that Ryan is incontinent.

Ryan attends special needs classes because of his disabilities, which gives him the opportunity to comfortably act like a baby without being judged; he still attends a few regular classes as well, such as P.E. He usually dresses up in normal clothes, but when he's feeling little, he wears shortalls and a t-shirt with cutesy designs, sometimes a onesie, or even just a t-shirt and a diaper. While little, he sucks on a pacifier while carrying his Mr. Moose plushie and soft space blankie.

Ryan is generally a typical boy, though every now and again, he can't help but slip into "baby mode", especially when he's really happy. He is best friends with 9-year-old Grant, who also wears diapers, but only at home. They happen to live within walking distance of each other, so they frequently hang out after school, and even sleep over sometimes during weekdays.

The mere fact that they flaunt their on a public website like Deviantart is disgusting and inconsiderate. Granted, DA has been crap for years now, but seriously, just look at these pics...

cute_baby_by_qwejajaja-d5wo3t9.jpg

diaper_5_by_silientt123-d6gquvn.jpg

huggies_ad____shaped_for_girls___by_rustedbucket-d3ipn9h.jpg

raised_again_by_theunthinker-d6u9pny.jpg

hello____by_carlos24xd-d4b42af.jpg

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since this thread just happened to pop back up...

First, there's this guy...

my_first_day_at_work_by_toddler_naruto-d8r3hjl.jpg

Real Life: My name's Ryan, I'm an autistic 27 year old, and my favorite anime genres are shounen and shoujo.

I'm only a LB/DL (Little Boy/Diaper Lover), and my "play age" is usually around ages 4-8.

As for how I listen to/watch anime, I prefer English Dubs, but I will watch an anime with Japanese voices and English subtitles, if there's no English Dub.

I'm also a gamer, mostly only into Action/Adventure, RPG, and Third Person Shooter games.

My OC: Ryan is an autistic 8-year-old 2nd grader who has to wear diapers 24/7. Ever since he was a baby, he could never really control his urges to go; even when he was an older toddler, he did not gain bladder or bowel control. When his parents attempted to potty train him, he just couldn't make it in time, no matter how hard he tried. After about 2-3 months of failed attempts, they took him to a doctor, where it was determined that Ryan is incontinent.

Ryan attends special needs classes because of his disabilities, which gives him the opportunity to comfortably act like a baby without being judged; he still attends a few regular classes as well, such as P.E. He usually dresses up in normal clothes, but when he's feeling little, he wears shortalls and a t-shirt with cutesy designs, sometimes a onesie, or even just a t-shirt and a diaper. While little, he sucks on a pacifier while carrying his Mr. Moose plushie and soft space blankie.

Ryan is generally a typical boy, though every now and again, he can't help but slip into "baby mode", especially when he's really happy. He is best friends with 9-year-old Grant, who also wears diapers, but only at home. They happen to live within walking distance of each other, so they frequently hang out after school, and even sleep over sometimes during weekdays.

The mere fact that they flaunt their on a public website like Deviantart is disgusting and inconsiderate. Granted, DA has been crap for years now, but seriously, just look at these pics...

cute_baby_by_qwejajaja-d5wo3t9.jpg

diaper_5_by_silientt123-d6gquvn.jpg

huggies_ad____shaped_for_girls___by_rustedbucket-d3ipn9h.jpg

raised_again_by_theunthinker-d6u9pny.jpg

hello____by_carlos24xd-d4b42af.jpg
To them I say, Baby Huey is NOT a role model!