Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers/Diaper Artists

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

StarvingAutist

Emperor of Aspergia
kiwifarms.net
All right, here's what gets me:

Y'know what most people miss the most about childhood? The innocence, the lack of responsibility, summer vacations, how magical things seemed to be. In other words, nothing about shitting your pants.

But these motherfuckers...these motherfuckers just gotta shit everywhere. If Freud was alive and saw this, he'd be having a seizure.

Chiang Kai-shek

His Excellency Generalissimo
kiwifarms.net
Since this thread just happened to pop back up...

First, there's this guy...

my_first_day_at_work_by_toddler_naruto-d8r3hjl.jpg

Real Life: My name's Ryan, I'm an autistic 27 year old, and my favorite anime genres are shounen and shoujo.

I'm only a LB/DL (Little Boy/Diaper Lover), and my "play age" is usually around ages 4-8.

As for how I listen to/watch anime, I prefer English Dubs, but I will watch an anime with Japanese voices and English subtitles, if there's no English Dub.

I'm also a gamer, mostly only into Action/Adventure, RPG, and Third Person Shooter games.

My OC: Ryan is an autistic 8-year-old 2nd grader who has to wear diapers 24/7. Ever since he was a baby, he could never really control his urges to go; even when he was an older toddler, he did not gain bladder or bowel control. When his parents attempted to potty train him, he just couldn't make it in time, no matter how hard he tried. After about 2-3 months of failed attempts, they took him to a doctor, where it was determined that Ryan is incontinent.

Ryan attends special needs classes because of his disabilities, which gives him the opportunity to comfortably act like a baby without being judged; he still attends a few regular classes as well, such as P.E. He usually dresses up in normal clothes, but when he's feeling little, he wears shortalls and a t-shirt with cutesy designs, sometimes a onesie, or even just a t-shirt and a diaper. While little, he sucks on a pacifier while carrying his Mr. Moose plushie and soft space blankie.

Ryan is generally a typical boy, though every now and again, he can't help but slip into "baby mode", especially when he's really happy. He is best friends with 9-year-old Grant, who also wears diapers, but only at home. They happen to live within walking distance of each other, so they frequently hang out after school, and even sleep over sometimes during weekdays.

The mere fact that they flaunt their on a public website like Deviantart is disgusting and inconsiderate. Granted, DA has been crap for years now, but seriously, just look at these pics...

cute_baby_by_qwejajaja-d5wo3t9.jpg

diaper_5_by_silientt123-d6gquvn.jpg

huggies_ad____shaped_for_girls___by_rustedbucket-d3ipn9h.jpg

raised_again_by_theunthinker-d6u9pny.jpg

hello____by_carlos24xd-d4b42af.jpg

That's one Burger King I'm not eating at. But seriously why attach your name to this stuff? Like fine have your (disgusting and messed up) fetish but keep on the down low.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
This is the one of the few fetishes that makes me sick. I generally believe in "live and let live" and ignore most fetishes but sexualizing children/babies just makes me want to vomit. I hope none of these people ever have kids of their own.
Not that big an issue, I'm sure nearly none of them leave their basements, much less find a date.

Real Life: My name's Ryan, I'm an autistic 27 year old, and my favorite anime genres are shounen and shoujo.

I'm only a LB/DL (Little Boy/Diaper Lover), and my "play age" is usually around ages 4-8.

As for how I listen to/watch anime, I prefer English Dubs, but I will watch an anime with Japanese voices and English subtitles, if there's no English Dub.

I'm also a gamer, mostly only into Action/Adventure, RPG, and Third Person Shooter games.

My OC: Ryan is an autistic 8-year-old 2nd grader who has to wear diapers 24/7. Ever since he was a baby, he could never really control his urges to go; even when he was an older toddler, he did not gain bladder or bowel control. When his parents attempted to potty train him, he just couldn't make it in time, no matter how hard he tried. After about 2-3 months of failed attempts, they took him to a doctor, where it was determined that Ryan is incontinent.

Ryan attends special needs classes because of his disabilities, which gives him the opportunity to comfortably act like a baby without being judged; he still attends a few regular classes as well, such as P.E. He usually dresses up in normal clothes, but when he's feeling little, he wears shortalls and a t-shirt with cutesy designs, sometimes a onesie, or even just a t-shirt and a diaper. While little, he sucks on a pacifier while carrying his Mr. Moose plushie and soft space blankie.

Ryan is generally a typical boy, though every now and again, he can't help but slip into "baby mode", especially when he's really happy. He is best friends with 9-year-old Grant, who also wears diapers, but only at home. They happen to live within walking distance of each other, so they frequently hang out after school, and even sleep over sometimes during weekdays.

What the flying fuck? Why would BK even hire someone like this? Why do I get the impression he indulges in his fetishes at work?

As an aside, is it wrong to think that I feel his OC is right on the money about this guy?

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
That's one Burger King I'm not eating at. But seriously why attach your name to this stuff? Like fine have your (disgusting and messed up) fetish but keep on the down low.
Not that big an issue, I'm sure nearly none of them leave their basements, much less find a date.

What the flying fuck? Why would BK even hire someone like this? Why do I get the impression he indulges in his fetishes at work?

As an aside, is it wrong to think that I feel his OC is right on the money about this guy?

I forgot to mention that this was the request whore who would stalk people to draw ABDL art in general from random strangers. He had 700 requests made for him, many done by people who aren't even into or are unaware of their fetish.

Jungle Princess

Hippie Nature Lover
kiwifarms.net

The mere fact that they flaunt their on a public website like Deviantart is disgusting and inconsiderate. Granted, DA has been crap for years now, but seriously, just look at these pics...

cute_baby_by_qwejajaja-d5wo3t9.jpg

diaper_5_by_silientt123-d6gquvn.jpg

huggies_ad____shaped_for_girls___by_rustedbucket-d3ipn9h.jpg

raised_again_by_theunthinker-d6u9pny.jpg

hello____by_carlos24xd-d4b42af.jpg
He's autistic...I doubt he'll be debunking stereotypes anytime soon.

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
He's autistic...I doubt he'll be debunking stereotypes anytime soon.

This guy isn't subtle about his fetish/interest. He even tried to watch me (He was blocked for being a request whore and an all around creep) once and he told me all kinds of creepy crap through notes, such as the fact that he used to wear diapers until he was 4 and liked diapered characters around the 4-6 age range. He even once told me "I just like baby cartoon/anime characters in diapers, there's nothing wrong with that."

Here's the problem which they don't understand. If someone was asked to draw a picture of someone, and it's not like they expected it to be, like a baby version of someone, you're deceiving the artist, because they'll realize their "innocent" picture is masturbation material for someone, much to their horror.

Even his fellow members consider him creepy, and he used to visit Deeker's site years ago before the the members of ADISC told him that Deeker was a pedophile.

That said, I wouldn't doubt if he's one himself. Here's a story about his request whoring from someone in that same community on a DA journal someone wrote on him years ago (Since deleted):

DestinySeraphim said:
ToddlerNaruto is a Request Whore who masquerateds as a ABDL, trying to explain to people what ABDLism when they are like 'wtf' on an artwork that is ABDL related. HE DOESN'T PAINT A VERY GOOD FUCKING PICTURE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T FATSOS WHO LAY AROUND SHITTING AND PISSING OURSELVES. SOME OF US ACTUALLY HAVE FUCKING STANDARDS.

Not to mention quite a few times, I remember being messaged by a friend who BabyNaruto1 had chatted to on DeviantArt... and commented how creepy he was... simply by his signature. He's changed it, but the fact still remains it was disturbing as fuck at the time.

He has over 666 requests done for him, that is mostly pictures. However, he's still not content. Getting artwork of practically the same fucking thing from a whole bunch of fucking artists. Not to mention he has no fucking standards or morals or any idea of manners. I remember a few days ago. Someone drew a request for him, someone commented on that picture, BabyNaruto1 swooped to ask that person for a request... ON A PICTURE DONE BY ANOTHER ARTIST FOR HIM. A while back, on a site called DiaperedAnime, I would rage at him constantly because I couldn't tolerate his sheer stupidity... he deletes my comments because he's afraid that HE'S GONNA GET BANNED. Gee... maybe the fact that I was swearing constantly gave it away that I was in more danger of getting banned than you?

Not to mention, I've forced him to stop request whoring, he'll promise to stop until a certain time, he'll even make a journal about stopping his requesting. ONLY TO BREAK IT WITHIN EITHER A WEEK OR 12 HOURS. At one point in a conversation with him, he commented how he wasn't a request whore because he only requested 10 pictures a week. WHAT THE FUCK?! SERIOUSLY?! WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW... DO YOU EVEN CONTEMPLATE THAT AS ACTUAL FUCKING LOGIC. ARE YOU RUNNING ON INSANE TROLL LOGIC OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT?

But my main problem is that all of the requests have been of characters from a series, in diapers, regressed to 4 years old... EVERY. FUCKING. LAST. ONE OF THEM. And he says he's not a pedophile. Yeah... he's not helping himself with all the crap he's been pulling.

But what finally caused me to snap and do this? Oh it's simple. He asked for a request of Ciel and Sebastian regressed to 4 years old, in diapers and such... this is from a series called Kuroshitsuji... or Black Butler for the Westerners. I just use the Japanese name because I'm more familiar with reading the manga online rather than actual official translations. Ouran High School Host Club Volume 1... NEVER AGAIN. NEVER. AGAIN. This is a series I really fucking like, a series one of my friends is really passionate about. It's obvious he did it for no reason... but consider this.

His main complaint was that the diapers were cloth and not disposable... Lets see what the setting of Kuroshitsuji is? Oh? It's basically Victorian England. That's right. VICTORIAN ENGLAND. Disposable diapers use superabsorbants, chemicals which would have been impossible to be around at the time. The artist also defended her choice because of the research she did on the series.

Sebastian was regressed as well to the same age as Ciel. TEMPORAL PARADOX. He's the thing... 'Sebastian Michaelis' is a name that Ciel gave to a demon he signed a contract with, to assist him until he got revenge on the people who murdered his parents and sold him off to slavery for him to be ritualistically sacrificed. His form is whatever Sebastian prefers, however Sebastian's human form has a strong resemblance to Ciel Phantomhive's FATHER Vincent Valentine Phantomhive. You think that maybe that should be a clue?

Not to mention... HE'S A.. FUCKING... DEMON. The only logical reason in character for him to go through that, even if it was just a request picture, was if it was for Ciel's own sake and to assist him in speeding up his attempts to consume Ciel's rather unique soul, or if it was to cause the boy a little bit of misery. Because he's a fucking demon.

BabyNaruto1 has attached himself as a leech to a series that I am passionate about.

I'm not complaining about the Katekyo Hitman Reborn artworks he's requested, because I actually like that series and imagine Tsuna in diapers on a constant basis whenever I read a new chapter because of all the shit he goes through... not to mention his dad being a Drunken IDIOT who is willing to BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIS OWN FUCKING SON...

It's fucking obvious that his own reasons for getting all this art... IS FAPPING MATERIAL. I've been getting a shit ton of pedophilic vibes from babyNaruto1 for ages, but... this just brought all my rage to the surface. He comments how things are a good series... I wonder if he's reading the manga or watching the anime... the anime is basically a complete bastardization of the manga with altering the characters... making Sebastian obsessed with cats when there were no real signs of it in the manga...

BUT YEAH. I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF WITH REQUEST WHORES!

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Here's an oldie and a classic. Stanley's story:

http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/Stanleys_personal_page.html

His brother had a line by line rebuttal for the whole story once on a website. It was incredible because it showed just how fucked up they both were, far beyond Stanley's adult baby fetish.

The worst part would be when Stanley takes his brother's cat back to the SPCA behind his brother's back, where it was put down and he denies any responsibility. Sadly, it seems the internet has devoured it.

Last edited:

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's an oldie and a classic. Stanley's story:

http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/Stanleys_personal_page.html

His brother had a line by line rebuttal for the whole story once on a website. It was incredible because it showed just how fucked up they both were, far beyond Stanley's adult baby fetish.

The worst part would be when Stanley takes his brother's cat back to the SPCA behind his brother's back, where it was put down and he denies any responsibility. Sadly, it seems the internet has devoured it.
Don't forget his TV appearance;

bradsternum

Won't Call Anyone
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure there are ABDLs who have legitimate stories of abuse/rape/nastiness, but in general, it feels more like BDSM fapping and fetishizing being a victim. ABDL is dangerous because there's no delineation between reality and fantasy. Also, sitting in your own excrement can't be healthy, either.

Blindrainbow

kiwifarms.net
MisterMetokour (InternetAristocrat) recently did a video on Babyfurs:
At the end, he mentioned Toddlergirl (who's been featured in this thread before) and teased the next episode which will be about ABDL in general.

Toddlergirl did not take it well:

http://toddlergirl.deviantart.com/journal/Happy-happy-joy-joy-633602832

Okay that bitch just pisses me off, she dose not like that he insulting her art so she report him then tries to play it off as ''He stole my art!''. That like saying this art class text book stole the ''Creation of Adam'' because there a picture of it in the book.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay that bitch just pisses me off, she dose not like that he insulting her art so she report him then tries to play it off as ''He stole my art!''. That like saying this art class text book stole the ''Creation of Adam'' because there a picture of it in the book.
It's certainly laying it on a bit thick the way she's going here.