Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers/Diaper Artists

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Spergrantula

kiwifarms.net

If you want a laugh, these were the sister sites of AnimeOTK all owned by their Admin Ai/Robin. He use to own a spanking anime website before, but 4chan burned it all to the ground. At least according to him. So that's when he made all these:

DiaperedAnime, FurryAi, YaoiAi and AnimeAi.

Think they use the AnimeAi as their legit front for donations, or at least use to.

Last edited:

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
giddyupsimba.png

Quantum Diabetes

Here we are face to face a couple of silver spoons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got fucked up in an accident so bad once I was in traction and a big titty latina nurse would wipe my ass and smegma off and diaper me.
It never once made me horny, though posting about it on my social media brought alot a weirdoes were jealous I was "living the life."

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In addition to his A&N threads, @CatParty likes to share some unusual websites in general chat. One such website is diapermates.com, where I stumbled upon this charming fellow:
1593706706377.png
1593708630711.png

Meet BigCryBaby (powerword: Warren Kundis), a 64 year old Muslim currently living somewhere in Villa Park, Illinois. You might recognize him as the Imam in LOST's season 1 episode "The Greater Good." Warren was the assistant manager of the Hale Koa Hotel in Honolulu from 1975 until 1997. While his current employment status is not certain, he was listed as the office manager for GainPeace as recently as August of 2019.

In his spare time, Warren likes to shit and piss in adult diapers (and in briefs), pick his nose, suck on pacifiers, drink from bottles, wear dresses, and take extremely creepy/horrifying pictures of himself. All in accordance with the teachings of Muhammad, I assume.

ImageFap (deactivated, but the Wayback Machine has multiple snapshots)
Facebook (archive)
PooPeeLife (archive)
Dailydiapers (archive)
DOB: 27 October 1955
Birthplace: Aurora, Colorado
Emails: daddywarren@yahoo.com and wkundis@hotmail.com
Phone number (as of August 2019): (808 ) 256-6578
Last known employment status: Office Manager at GainPeace

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Tormented by an old man. "Pickle with a P!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reposting this here.

Damien Michael Turner/Lil Stinker/DamienTurnerDiaperFag/DiaperFag
DOB: Dec. 27, 1990
304-646-7160
304-497-9944
Party: Democrat
218 Valley Ridge Cir
Frankford WV 24938
DMT_Voter.jpg

In addition to his A&N threads, @CatParty likes to share some unusual websites in general chat. One such website is diapermates.com, where I stumbled upon this charming fellow:
View attachment 1423015
View attachment 1423068
Meet BigCryBaby (powerword: Warren Kundis), a 64 year old Muslim currently living somewhere in Villa Park, Illinois. You might recognize him as the Imam in LOST's season 1 episode "The Greater Good." Warren was the assistant manager of the Hale Koa Hotel in Honolulu from 1975 until 1997. While his current employment status is not certain, he was listed as the office manager for GainPeace as recently as August of 2019.

In his spare time, Warren likes to shit and piss in adult diapers (and in briefs), pick his nose, suck on pacifiers, drink from bottles, wear dresses, and take extremely creepy/horrifying pictures of himself. All in accordance with the teachings of Muhammad, I assume.

ImageFap (deactivated, but the Wayback Machine has multiple snapshots)
Facebook (archive)
PooPeeLife (archive)
Dailydiapers (archive)
DOB: 27 October 1955
Birthplace: Aurora, Colorado
Emails: daddywarren@yahoo.com and wkundis@hotmail.com
Phone number (as of August 2019): (808 ) 256-6578
Last known employment status: Office Manager at GainPeace

Here let me help you add some stuff to that.

wkundis@gte.net
wkundis@yahoo.com
5210 Likini St #709
Honolulu, HI 96818
808-623-3453

Last edited:

First Name Last Name

Sum Ting Wong
kiwifarms.net