Adventures of Trump - The 45th President of the United States

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
god-emperor-trump-small.jpg

I'll be honest, I didn't think there was any way this could be possible until the afternoon of November 8th. Congratulations, Cunton. Dukakis himself couldn't've done it better.

I'm posting this thread for all Trump-related news stories. I'll start off with yesterday's three major flip-flops on Hillbot's prosecution, Climate Change being a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese, and the enthusiastic support of torture. This was a fast betrayal of his base even by Trump standards, but the God-Emperor had to do something to distract from the conflict of interest related to not putting his investments in a blind trust while Leader of the Free World.

OP updates will come when they may. A new thread'll likely be needed later on, possibly as soon as the riots start at the end of January, but that's for another day.

1457495901385.gif

NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never really vouched for Trump, nor Clinton. I was hardly enamored by the third party but found them a better, literal in-the-middle type administration. Except for Jill, what the hell is a "Green Party"? Not that invested in politics to look it up...

However, I'm someone willing to give credit where it's due regardless of my personal feelings, or where I think the country will be after the election and inaugural has capped off. Trump certainly knows how to campaign better than his most founded detractors (Including his fellow GOP). Vulgar like a kid? Yeah you got that, but so is almost every senior celebrity on the planet in and outside of America.

[:optimistic:] If Hillary didn't appeal to Jacksonian campaigning, or was human being worth any salvation or even a human, she could have ran with it. If she didn't appeal to the regressive (Alt-Left), she could have won. But no, being a rotten cunt towards vilified red-voters yields more results than being a voice of reason and human sympathy... [/:optimistic:]

...Not that it makes Politics any more than its LOLCow sum.

Last edited:

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
kiwifarms.net
It is weird to me that the Clinton is corrupt brigade (she is) aren't wildly denouncing Trump's corruption. Being financially invested in these things raise the possibility of being influenced for personal gain. This isn't an endorsement of Clinton. A president or any politician shouldn't knowingly be financially invested like this while in office.

Mungo

Preferred pronouns are Van/Vans/Vanself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is weird to me that the Clinton is corrupt brigade (she is) aren't wildly denouncing Trump's corruption. Being financially invested in these things raise the possibility of being influenced for personal gain. This isn't an endorsement of Clinton. A president or any politician shouldn't knowingly be financially invested like this while in office.
He's corrupt in less publicly egregious ways. Perhaps the corruption brigade's thinking is that what Trump is doing is no different than what any other politician does in their spare time.

Not that that's any sort of defense for Trump's blatantly self-serving attitude, but a lot of activists on both sides these days seem to really like sticking to their echo chambers.

Ass Manager 3000

I logged in to call you stupid.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump's cabinet is taking shape. It's a mix of Big money, campaign loyalists and if it goes through a butt blasted mitt romney.

Legatus Lanius

The Monster of the East
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump's cabinet is taking shape. It's a mix of Big money, campaign loyalists and if it goes through a butt blasted mitt romney.
He's trying to get Wilbur Ross Jr for Secretary of Commerce. That is pretty bad for the working class if you know Ross' history.
He bought out coal companies to form them into a massive conglomerate: International Coal Group. One of IGC's subsidiary's negligence in safety resulted in the deaths of 12 miners in the Sago disaster of 2006. He also has a history of buying failing companies before flipping them. His favorite method? Filing for bankruptcy to discharge certain liabilities like worker's pensions. This strategy is effective, the man is worth $3 billion dollars if I remember right.
Either way... I don't like where this is going at all.

Last edited:

Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's trying to get Wilbur Ross Jr for Secretary of Commerce. That is pretty bad for the working class if you know Ross' history.
He bought out coal companies to form them into a massive conglomerate: International Coal Group. One of IGC's subsidiary's negligence in safety resulted in the deaths of 12 miners in the Sago disaster of 2006. He also has a history of buying failing companies before flipping them. His favorite method? Filing for bankruptcy to discharge certain liabilities like worker's pensions. This strategy is effective, the man is worth $3 billion dollars if I remember fight.
Either way... I don't like where this is going at all.
The education secretary pick really likes charter schools and I think she's linked to a group that wants to reintroduce child labour?

The cabinet picks are really contradicting the whole outsider theme. It's just money interests and privatisation. It's the same shit as usual only on steroids.

Legatus Lanius

The Monster of the East
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The education secretary pick really likes charter schools and I think she's linked to a group that wants to reintroduce child labour?

The cabinet picks are really contradicting the whole outsider theme. It's just money interests and privatisation. It's the same shit as usual only on steroids.
All I know about the Education pick is she is a big supporter of education vouchers.

• Informative
Reactions: Shokew

AN/ALR56

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just want to see China being cucked and the wall built.
Also a reelection would be pretty nice for the salt.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
@Legatus Lanius @Ass Manager 3000
Pretty much the kind of shit people should be protesting when the time comes, as none of these people have the nation's best interests or actual recovery from failure at heart. At all. But no, let's protest as usual what skin it isn't OK to be anymore - that's so much easier to do than face the real issues (and the ones alongside coming our way, too.)...

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Salt is bad for your blood pressure, you know.
My doctor says I'm in the best health. If I was elected president, I'd be healthier than the most corrupt executive branch job holder ever about to take office even. Thank you for your concern though, very thoughtful now that you don't have to worry about Kobe's mummified corpse falling apart while missing the playoffs again.

At least Cheney had the self-awareness to pretend to put the holdings of his soon to be enriched by the public coffers investments into a 'blind' trust. Don's idea of that is telling Ivanka to chop-chop on it while he doesn't even bother apparently.

The cabinet picks are really contradicting the whole outsider theme. It's just money interests and privatization. It's the same shit as usual only on steroids.
Steroids would technically show some benefit in the short term for a quicker expiration date on the whole organism. This is more like lethal injection cocktail recipe. Best time to invest is when blood is in the streets after all I suppose . . .

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it a good thing Trump can be held accountable somewhat because he's a fucking white male? Remember how every time Obama would do something shitty like order drone strikes that killed fifty children and people pointed it out, the media and other Democrats would dismiss it as racist criticism?

Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it a good thing Trump can be held accountable somewhat because he's a fucking white male? Remember how every time Obama would do something shitty like order drone strikes that killed fifty children and people pointed it out, the media and other Democrats would dismiss it as racist criticism?
I can see the democrats getting really upset about trump abusing that but they cant be taken seriously because they didn't care when Obama did it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino