African-American Appreciation Thread - Highlighting contributions from our most productive citizens

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Same thing with Mexicans (at least the ones who are half or more native Mexican which make up most of the Mexican population in my area). Of course white Americans get fat from the Murican diet but it seems to be a higher percentage in those communities. I'm not one of those "match your blood type to your diet" weirdos but I do think there is some affect on your ethnicity and how you should try to eat.
This has been researched for ages and no genetic basis has been found for it. They just eat way too much bullshit.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like what?
Searching it is showing it as only an Arab word, but I swear I recall some Pashto speakers calling blacks "abeeb" before, which basically means "slave." I don't know about the other two, but goyim is basically a Jewish catchall nigger equivalent.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Same thing with Mexicans (at least the ones who are half or more native Mexican which make up most of the Mexican population in my area). Of course white Americans get fat from the Murican diet but it seems to be a higher percentage in those communities. I'm not one of those "match your blood type to your diet" weirdos but I do think there is some affect on your ethnicity and how you should try to eat.
One needs look no farther than the local Indian Reservation or Samoan family to see that dietary needs/problems are linked to genetics.

Rice Is Ready

Take me to your Feeder.
kiwifarms.net

Searching it is showing it as only an Arab word, but I swear I recall some Pashto speakers calling blacks "abeeb" before, which basically means "slave." I don't know about the other two, but goyim is basically a Jewish catchall nigger equivalent.
Like what?
Jews call them schwoogies which means shadows. Chinese folk have a word they call blacks that I forget but it means the same as the burnt food and grease that accumulates in the woks they cook with. Hispanics usually just call them negros. I think Arabs call them kaffir.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
i
Jews call them schwoogies which means shadows. Chinese folk have a word they call blacks that I forget but it means the same as the burnt food and grease that accumulates in the woks they cook with. Hispanics usually just call them negros. I think Arabs call them kaffir.
t's "abdi" . "kaffir" also means anyone of any colour who ain't Abrahamic. Boers took the word and adopted it to mean Blacks and pronounce it "keffir"

Tags
None