African-American Appreciation Thread - Highlighting contributions from our most productive citizens

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:ghost: astutely observed the other day that it's very gracious for the American blacks to settle for the shortest month of the year for their Black History Month.

• Winner
Reactions: Coleslaw

Niggaplease

Just a bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I thank all the niggaz in my last train for your beautiful contribution.
They way you slid all your beautiful strong bbcs into my holes all three of them in me a cracker no ass having hoe made me cum as well as cry in sheer joy. In celebration of black history month I will indulge in the rich cultural tradition of me whitey getting blacked raw in all holes by beastly looking niggerz as much cuck Mexican wanna be chad ex watches. Helpless as I get fucked like no woman has before. Raw. Then possibly impregnated and wondering where my child support is at as dip in and out of thug black males who can neither stay alive long enough to be a father. Or leave my hoe ass for some stripper at da club. Or stay out of jail. The only way I can attone for my white privilege is by bearing mixed kids who'll never have fathers and will grow up to be useless. I feel so honored.
Happy black history month!
(Just so you know this is a shit post also HAI J. Is this the 5th forum you followed me too? For some one who doesn't give a shit about me you seem oddly interested in following me :3)

Last edited:

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

In conclusion, hoes mad
kiwifarms.net
:ghost: astutely observed the other day that it's very gracious for the American blacks to settle for the shortest month of the year for their Black History Month.
Shit mothafucka deyz beez gettin an extra day dis munf. The foodstamps still hit early doe.

Fun fact: the head crack chef in the crackhouse is called the "Crackmaster" and there's a competition to win the Golden Love rose every year on "America's top trap house", only on BET.

Last edited:
Reactions: weedsneaker13
Tags
None