• "you have been reported I hope the lock your Acct"
  1. We have wrought ourselves into a new era under a new host. If you experience tech issues, let me know.

Disaster African-American man harrassed by restaurant workers for wearing MAGA hat

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by MalWart, May 16, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Cricket

1. The comment section devolves into an argument about george soros pretty quick lol

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of chainsaws
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Just as he planned.

• Sieger  x 8
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Irwin M. Felcher

Irwin M. Felcher immediate regret

kiwifarms.net
  3. I wonder who could be behind this post.

gee2.jpg

• Sieger Sieger x 20
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous freddie freeloader
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. black guy trying to have a different political opinion? not on my watch

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Hell0

Hell0 foggy eyes. looking at foggy eyes.

kiwifarms.net
  5. Its fucked up that he was harassed and all but is nobody going to point out that it’s bad manners to wear a hat while eating at a table?

• Feels  x 11
    • Sieger  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    •  x 1
    Detrogen

Detrogen Real Humdinger

kiwifarms.net
  6. You know what? I'll pull this up at tbe TDS thread, we might have a thread out of him.
    A Nazi you can call a "nigger" at. What a time to be a alive!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    The Great Chandler

The Great Chandler "Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"

kiwifarms.net
  7. It doesn't sound like they ate. He was seated, immediately heckled by the waitress and other staffed summoned by her, and if an order was even taken the food likely never arrived before they left. He went to the restroom after ordering to temporarily leave the scene & relieve himself, was heckled on the way back... they would have been fools to eat anything from that kitchen.

Also, this is Flordia & a restaurant filled with blacks & mexicans. Manners don't exactly apply when a dozen staff members get into political beef with you.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Sounds like a cool bro who really didnu nuffin this time (shocking I know).

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    dunbrine47

dunbrine47 Has that NewNewbee smell.

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  9. >america
    >white
    :thinking:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    UncleMoeLester

UncleMoeLester cum ration connoisseur
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. "How DARE a black man have a political opinion that is not endorsed by the DNC? He is more racist than a thousand Adolf Hitlers!"

I just absolutely love how liberals' true colors come out when a non-white who has a political affiliation (or none) that isn't "right," read just like them, comes within their range. And as someone who dislikes Trump, you assholes are really doing everything in your power to make him look good in comparison to you.

So shut the fuck up and go watch some Bill Nye or something, maybe inventing a new gender identity and pronoun setup will calm you down. Or maybe snort some drain cleaner, or whatever the fuck it is millennials do that passes for drugs these days.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Sieger Sieger x 3
    Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem Lord Of The Holy Incelian Empire

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Sieger Sieger x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    #32 Haramburger, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  11. The very people who scream that literally everything is racist are the first to call a black guy a nigger the moment he disagrees with them. Their racism accusations are really projection.

• Agree Agree x 23
    AnOminous

AnOminous freddie freeloader
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  12. I will remember next time a progtard tries to engage me in verbal warfare over this subject, sadly I have family like this so I know full well how they operate. I know better than to read my Facebook feed, that's for sure.

On the other hand, non-SJW types should know better than to take the bait.

[​IMG]

Yeah man, wearing a hat made popular by POTUS is equivalent to putting on a swastika armband and shoving kikes into the ovens at Auschwitz. Seriously? Do you even think before you press send, or are you this far gone?

Besides, comparing Trump to Hitler is giving him way too much credit. DT has yet to start another world war, commit genocide, or rebuild a country on the edge of disaster into the greatest threat humanity had ever seen at that particular point in time.

And until then, stop it, you're trying to compare the glue sniffing lolcow tard of global politics to a genocidal lunatic. He can hardly keep himself off of Twatter half the time.

• Agree Agree x 8
    #34 Duke Nukem, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
  13. This is way worse than that Starbucks incident I mean they straight up harassed him, fucking idiots should lose their jobs you just don't gang up on someone and act like animals especially when it's your fucking job.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  14. They're mexican, they don't know any other way than to act like animals

• Sieger Sieger x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Neither the victim nor any of the perpetrators were white, so no MSM news outlet is going to say a single word on this for all the money in the world

• Agree Agree x 1
    Hux

Hux

kiwifarms.net
    • Sieger Sieger x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Kinkshamer

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    PantsFreeZone

PantsFreeZone Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock

kiwifarms.net
  16. Well, as of late, the Left certainly has his craziness if nothing else.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.