Agniya Kuznetsova / Tomatomagica - A Fat, Queer Russian Artist that pioneered "The tumblr art extremes" who harasses others over fictional female tits

Slamerella

Impossible to get rid of.
kiwifarms.net
1584878975483.png

If you wanted to nominate someone to be "Miss tumblr Artstyle," look no forward to Agniya Kuznetsova, known under her internet pseudonym, tomatomagica. An artist who was one of the few people to be known for her "tumblr art extremes" and it's been a long time coming that she's been on here. As to why she hasn't had a thread? Probably to put her in the usual boat of the tumblr artist extremes. However, lately, developments have risen, and it's definitely not good ones.

As you see in the photo above, Agniya looks like that! And on the left, you see Nozomi Tojo from Love Live! [sic.] Love Live! is a series where girls are idols, and for some reason, Agniya decided to fatten her up, give her a huge nose, stretchmarks (Or is that HAIR?!) and darker skin, putting this all under the guise of "realism."
By the way, I think it should be noted that drawing huge noses is her thing.

1584881540400.png

muh realism

At one point she drew a fat Hatsune Miku of Vocaloid fame.

1584880750729.png

But of course, she has to get on a soapbox.
1584880808462.png

It isn't until someone decides to ask for a commission.

1584880840315.png

Response from the Classified User Agent: (archive)

1584881460176.png

After privating, she then unprivated and talked about it, and pretty much tried to play her rudeness towards someone who had "Jenny the Teenage Robot inflation art" on their twitter and why she's somehow allowed to be a bitch to someone who wants to get a commission done. (archive)

1584881084564.png

However, this is not the reason you probably know her right now.

1584880045900.png

Archive

This tweet is what put her under a huge spotlight, a tweet about how "men" draw breasts. This was about a character from Idolm@ster [sic]

1584880151606.png

A Japanese artist managed to catch wind of the situation. With the power of Google Translate, we... kinda get to see what's being said.

1584879369129.png

This entire thread is in Japanese and it's hard to exactly translate everything , but long story short:

>JP artist mentions this person is mentally unsafe
>JP artist drops the fact that it's not just a western thing (seems SJW and this ideology isn't new to the East, but the idea of it being only in the USA and not anywhere nearby is, no pun intended, foreign to them)
>JP artist points to the idea that their ideology is blinding how they make art

Thread Archive

And before you think it's ONLY online she does this stuff, don't worry! She's even done this kind of shit to her friends outside of the internet. A roommate no less.

1584879155608.png

The entire thread goes into detail in the thread archive right here. But that's pretty much the gist.

Where to find her:
Tumblr (http://archive.md/WSHVZ)
Twitter (http://archive.vn/t7ouy)
Instagram
IRL facebook (http://archive.md/oT5q5)

As a reminder and general rule, whenever you post something make sure to archive it. Agniya is quick to delete things so make sure it's archived using sites like archive.md/archive.md/whatever other variants you use.

Attachments

Last edited:

Slamerella

Impossible to get rid of.
kiwifarms.net

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Russia's collapsing currency will make her change her mind about how she draws people? Gotta get dirty (normal) if you want some sweet rubels, there's no winning with being picky.
She deleted her Russian art page during ex-roommate drama. Her main income are twitter and tumblr
And she’s pretty rus-phobic herself, she always treated her slav fans worse then foreign ones, and talked how she wants to move to states to her internet bf, and how Russian fans can’t pay her as much as foreign ones.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be a sperg, but that "thicc" gothic lolita threw a fit after she gained three pounds and said "I'm naturally petite and thin, I'm the reason teens make themselves hurl" I know it was for comedy but still. Quit fatwashing just because you're ugly and insecure.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be a sperg, but that "thicc" gothic lolita threw a fit after she gained three pounds and said "I'm naturally petite and thin, I'm the reason teens make themselves hurl" I know it was for comedy but still. Quit fatwashing just because you're ugly and insecure.
Haha, she's a fucking fatass. Let's point and laugh at her! But really, making every fictional girl as fat as you makes you even more pathetic to your audience. Either that or they eat that shit up like a vulture looking for scraps of actual elephant shit.

YourMommasBackstory

kiwifarms.net
Haha, she's a fucking fatass. Let's point and laugh at her! But really, making every fictional girl as fat as you makes you even more pathetic to your audience. Either that or they eat that shit up like a vulture looking for scraps of actual elephant shit.
pretty funny, but she goes to a gym, and she had before and after pics in her ru blog (still fat). Sadly it’s deleted.
I need to find some archives of her shitting in ru community, she acts like an innocent flower on english platforms.

YourMommasBackstory

kiwifarms.net
Our booboo is moving to US, guys
PLEASE archive link, I can’t do it rn

also yes, she photoshops her into her bf’s photos
48BD0303-3DB9-4F6F-B078-BDBB17FB20CF.jpeg

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
Our booboo is moving to US, guys
PLEASE archive link, I can’t do it rn

also yes, she photoshops her into her bf’s photos
View attachment 1198748
She’s probably so desperate to get out of Russia she’s fuck any willing American for a green card.

Tags
None