Artcow Agniya Kuznetsova / Tomatomagica - A Fat, Queer Russian Artist that pioneered "The tumblr art extremes" who harasses others over fictional female tits

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
(just say you're a fucking shotacon, if you can survive after being a rude bitch and also a kiwifarms thread, admitting to a fetish won't be the end of your life.)
I have to disagree with you on this specifically in the case of Tomato. She's spent pretty much her entire time in the spotlight pandering to antis and SJWs and harshly damning anyone who disagrees. Admitting to being a shotacon or lolicon or anything like that would likely ruin her with the audience she's built up, and the people she's been shitting on for years wouldn't want to accept her either.

I think she'd recover from it over time, but antis are much harsher and more dedicated when it comes to targeted harassment campaigns than any of the weebs she pisses off on a day to day basis. There's something about assuming the moral high ground that compels antis to constantly shit down the throats of anyone they disagree with, and since most of them are minors they don't really have anything better to do with their time. Unless she completely reinvented herself under a new name, she'd get bombarded with verbal abuse from her former fans daily, and have to deal with call out posts all the time.

Friendly_AI

kiwifarms.net
By the magic of KF notifications, I was reminded of Agniya's existence, so after a quick check found out her twitter account from OP post appears to be nuked. Same thing for youtube account of her boyfriend. Agniya's tumblr doesn't show anything of note on the first page, it's mostly recent reblogs, but at least it's there. She definitely doesn't appear actively lolcowing right now, at least at the first glance.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
By the magic of KF notifications, I was reminded of Agniya's existence, so after a quick check found out her twitter account from OP post appears to be nuked. Same thing for youtube account of her boyfriend. Agniya's tumblr doesn't show anything of note on the first page, it's mostly recent reblogs, but at least it's there. She definitely doesn't appear actively lolcowing right now, at least at the first glance.
She still seems to be actively posting art on her Instagram, as recently as 5 days ago. Looks to be mostly normal fan art save for a couple of fat Miku pics from February.

assigned stupid at birth

try and one up me again bitch
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the Twitter deletion has any relation to Russia threatening to cut off Twitter soon. Maybe not, but it's vaguely relevant.

Slamerella

Ironic you call it a "Gift" of prophecy.
kiwifarms.net
Upon further inspection, it seems her twitter was not deleted but instead was suspended. I'm sure it was mass reports but a quick twitter search shows people found her shipping characters who were minors. Seems they don't know about the rest of her past, as well as the entire chronicle of 2020.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
Upon further inspection, it seems her twitter was not deleted but instead was suspended. I'm sure it was mass reports but a quick twitter search shows people found her shipping characters who were minors. Seems they don't know about the rest of her past, as well as the entire chronicle of 2020.
Twitter went on a mass banning spree in mid January after the Capitol Hill riots, it could be her account was one of the many many casualties.

Idol NEET

kiwifarms.net
Idk if you guys still follow her, but I noticed that she changed her Tumblr username and posts only there. She moved on from her fugly obese artstyle to anime one and is taking VTuber commissions the last time I checked - could find again later if you'd like.
UPD: it's the same username and she is actually a "furry vtuber" now on yt. https://archive.ph/WV1VK

Tomato used to be a huge cow in Russian artist community. Shes always been known for being an ungrateful bitch that would "praise America!! Praise the west" while showing how much she hates her own people, russians. Quickly after she went from normal anime artstyle and turned into lazy SJW one, she stopped drawing and interacting with people entirely. And if she does, that would be her attacking other artists (with her hamster army) for nothing. The only things you would see on her art page were her overly photoshopped selfies and her complaining about "anything-phobes" and Russia, convincing that America is a place where all dreams come true. (Which is obviously a stupid, tourist-y way of thinking)

She would always act like a pig in front of people, even towards her own whiteknights that would nod to everything she says. I guess that suits her.

Pretty sure she switched back to Tumblr because she got nowhere else to go with her shitty personality.

She never paid any money to her roommate which she scammed (in op thread) btw. In fact she kept trying to attack her by calling her racist and anything-phobic, throwing hamsters at her etc. And through this day, she never paid anything.

Last edited: