Agniya Kuznetsova / Tomatomagica - A Fat, Queer Russian Artist that pioneered "The tumblr art extremes" who harasses others over fictional female tits

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

rinya

kiwifarms.net
Russian/slav kiwis please uncover as much shit as you can.
May the kvass be with you.
I don't really think there is more to uncover, honestly. Her character is as bland as possible, and the only two defining feats of her are laughably extreme propagation of ideas and ideals that will never have any impact on her daily life and her repulsive behaviour.
There's also not much of her takes on the ru-net since her behaviour was unequivocally denounced and she is, if I recall correctly, blacklisted on almost all russian artists' comission marketplaces.

Monolith

doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot
kiwifarms.net
I don’t understand why American women get into love live or any other idol anime. In japan, love live fan boys are spat upon, but American girls are getting into it, but for what reason? There’s almost no story besides they wanting to form a idol band to get money for their school. It’s just a cheap shit to bring men into it so that they can buy all the merch they produce each month. Honestly, women like her need to know that these anime aren’t targeted for women but the lonely men who can’t get pissy in real life, so they are going to have unrealistic body proportions, but that what sales. It’s fiction. I’m sure she’s not upset about the unrealistic way they draw men in anime.
It's an excuse not to work on Berserk.

Easterling

The Strongest of Cyber Vermin
kiwifarms.net
Our booboo is moving to US, guys
PLEASE archive link, I can’t do it rn

also yes, she photoshops her into her bf’s photos
View attachment 1198748
>19 donors
>$1000
It truely amazes me how easily a fool is parted with their money

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
Nobody in Russia gives a shit about another 3/10 dangerhair artist drawing gay shit for Tumblr. She's a fat nothingburger.
Ah, fam, she was my personal lolcow since 2016. It was so fun to check her art page from times to times and read her posts.
>19 donors
>$1000
It truely amazes me how easily a fool is parted with their money
I think most of donors are their mutual friends. They’ve met in a team that did dubs/podcasts, I believe?

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
I was expecting this thread. This chick is super insecure and real obvious she's projecting her own self hatred over herself and applying it to her whole gender. Stereotypical hypocrite who has no actual response if someone of her own gender tells her to fuck off besides being a vapid cunt.
The fact that she believes in "internalized misogyny" proves that she hates women.

View attachment 1199650View attachment 1199652
This character isn't even a trap, it's an idol with huge titties. Nobody would ever call a character like this a trap.
To me this just feels like another attempt at "reclaiming" problematic characters. Riamu is purposefully an aboslute goblin in the series, and earlier this year got "cancelled" because one of her in game lines had her calling another character a loli. The whole point of her character is she's a NEET with no social skills who constantly says dumb awkward shit like that.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Riamu is purposefully an aboslute goblin in the series, and earlier this year got "cancelled" because one of her in game lines had her calling another character a loli. The whole point of her character is she's a NEET with no social skills who constantly says dumb awkward shit like that.
So they decided to make the autistic NEET who calls real people lolis into a troon...it's almost like they're self aware.

Almost.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
So they decided to make the autistic NEET who calls real people lolis into a troon...it's almost like they're self aware.

Almost.
I'm not sure if she was trying to call Riamu a troon, I think it was more like a troon advocate, like "Riamu says trans rights!"

The irony being that Riamu would absolutely call someone a trap unironically because she's retarded. That's the whole point of her character.

Here's her character description from an unofficial Idolm@ster wiki:
Character Description
Neurotic and contradictory, Riamu is a follower of the Menhera subculture and an idol otaku. Riamu makes the decision to become an idol due to her desire to quit school and as an attempt to turn her life around since Riamu fears aging out of her teenage years and feels she has hit a dead end in life. Riamu uses the catchphrase yamu ("I'm so sick"), and frequently makes references to the fact that she is lonely and depressed, as well as desperate for any kind of attention. Riamu seems to have incredibly low self-esteem and does not see herself as having any good points.

Riamu utilizes a lot of current otaku internet slang, primarily from Twitter. Riamu is terrified of being hated and begs her fans to be nothing but kind to her, but at the same time states that she doesn't care if she causes controversy as long as she gets attention and sells. Riamu's Valentine's Day 2019 lines imply that she thinks people coming to hate her is something inevitable, so she wants to receive as much love and attention as she can from them before it happens.

Riamu seems generally distrustful of idol otaku, despite being one herself, stating that she doesn't trust otaku who change the idol they support, and that she only has faith in otaku who attend events and concerts in person. She seems suspicious of idol otaku who claim to support every idol in a group (known as daredemo daisuki or DD), because she does not believe they will actually pay attention to Riamu herself. It can be inferred that these attitudes likely stem from Riamu's low self-esteem and her desire for her fan's undivided attention and support.

Yutyrannus

Unwoke Dinosaur
kiwifarms.net
Well geez. She could have just made a tutorial and been like "here's some helpful hints on drawing more anatomically correct breasts!".

People would have flipped their shit because muh style anyways, but at leastshe wouldn't have been being an asshole about it.

It is honestly a glaring flaw of many anime artists that they never learned (normal, not sjw extreme) anatomy first. I get it. But going on the offensive helps nobody.

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread is about an uggo who draws characters to be as nasty as her, not weeb shit. Also upload the images directly here instead of linking, or at least archive if she deletes her account they'll be lost.
NSFW twitter archive
GFM archive
Instagram Archive
Ah, tomatomagica.
She can draw perfectly fine, when she wants to.
But also, of course her picrew is FAT CHARA MAKER.
And of course making 70s anime characters like Candy Candy black and bi.
Embeded versions of images in order
A1.pngA2.pnga3.pngA4.png

NOMYBITCASH

Day of the rope
kiwifarms.net
Our booboo is moving to US, guys
PLEASE archive link, I can’t do it rn

also yes, she photoshops her into her bf’s photos
View attachment 1198748
Dates a brown guy that is using her for a visa, like clockwork.

Tags
None