Ahuviya Harel / ADF / Phillip V. Haskins-Delici -

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimReynolds

kiwifarms.net
[5/30/15- With ADF's recent activity and growing popularity, a lot of new people have been arriving on the site lately to view this thread. A primer on ADF and quick overview of board rules can be found here -Hellblazer]

What are your thoughts on Ahuviya? I personally think he is just a slightly less autistic and naïve version of Chris.

Last edited by a moderator:

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GrandNumberOfPounds said:
I thought we already had a thread on ADF?
I'm pretty sure we do, if we count the "A-Logger's" thread. Still I don't think we do have a thread focused specifically on ADF so I guess this thread can be discussed on, right?

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's right, we didn't have a dedicated thread, just a thread dedicated to A-loggers.

I'm not a mod, but if they have no problems with the thread then neither do I.

Reactions: Mapache

Vincent

kiwifarms.net
As I said in the A-Logger thread, ADF was entertaining, and sadly, disappeared around the time Rika hit the scene. From what I've heard, Ahuviya has a new deviantART account, but doesn't do anything with it as far as I know. Maybe he/she has learned from the mistakes of the past? I dunno.

NegaCWC

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what's going on with him? Last time I checked the wiki on him (which by now has gone down) he was homeless and spending his time either on the street or mooching of other people.

EDIT: OK I looked up the ED article on him and it led me to his current DA account. Last sign of activity was in February this year, so he must have had a connection to the internet at that point. Still, does anybody where and how he lives now?

JimReynolds

kiwifarms.net
c-no said:
GrandNumberOfPounds said:
I thought we already had a thread on ADF?
I'm pretty sure we do, if we count the "A-Logger's" thread. Still I don't think we do have a thread focused specifically on ADF so I guess this thread can be discussed on, right?
Sorry about that, I guess I should have taken a look at that thread before starting this.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dark Mirror Hole said:
I'm saddened that the ADFki got taken down. I enjoyed reading his bad fiction.
Yea, the host of it was supposed to bring it back up, but I haven't had time to talk to her about it. Real life gets in the way of online shenanigans.

Ahuviya harel is in portland oregon and is now testing out anarchism. Ahuviya uploaded pics on the facebook and tons of statuses about it. I can't divulge them without a security cleareance from the australatinian government but here are some pics that popped up that are public. Ahuviya likes to post Die Cis Scum stuff and tons of political stuff.

NIA-DOA

kiwifarms.net
introman said:
Dark Mirror Hole said:
I'm saddened that the ADFki got taken down. I enjoyed reading his bad fiction.
Yea, the host of it was supposed to bring it back up, but I haven't had time to talk to her about it. Real life gets in the way of online shenanigans.

Ahuviya harel is in portland oregon and is now testing out anarchism. Ahuviya uploaded pics on the facebook and tons of statuses about it. I can't divulge them without a security cleareance from the australatinian government but here are some pics that popped up that are public. Ahuviya likes to post Die Cis Scum stuff and tons of political stuff.

As someone with heavy Anarchist leanings, I find this recent development hilarious. ADF is the perfect example of an "anarchist" who has his head so far up ass, it is amazing that he doesn't get entirely sucked in and cause a black-hole to appear. Unfortunately, there are many people like that within the Anarchist community (albeit without the lol-cowdom).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino