AI Dungeon applies filter to ban child sexual content, Redditors and Discord users most affected -

Staffy

bark
kiwifarms.net

This is what that guy looks like apparently:

hiukwbjhj0w61.png

Dev's announcement was 27% upvoted. This is a sick community.

View attachment 2127199

View attachment 2127201
View attachment 2127200
They may or may not be pedos using the censorship as a way to vent out at this policy but going by the complaints alone, with the leaks and with their jannies looking at your work (even if it's private) if the AI flags your entry because it trips a "no-no" word somehow, their complaint on the censorship is valid imo.

Who...

kiwifarms.net
Regardless of how shoddy the system is, people are actually complaining on social media that banning CP is a bad thing. Seriously, fuck these people.
Pedophiles have gotten way too relaxed as of lately on the internet. They're extremely deceptive psychopaths and will do anything to normalize what they're doing, which is why you see them inventing crap like "MAP Pride" and trying to weasel their way into the LGB (fuck off T) crowd when no one wants them. Twitter rarely bans them and Reddit fucking HIRED ONE AS AN ADMIN AND ONLY REMOVED THEM ONCE ENOUGH PEOPLE COMPLAINED.

Not sure why you'd even want to play AI Dungeon in the first place. Its using a gimped version of GPT-3 that sucks ass and records everything you submit. Fuck OpenAI and the fuck the AI Dungeon people. What happened to old-fashioned role playing?

Disc

I want my cringe New Years Announcement, dammit.
kiwifarms.net
Tested that sentence out. Didn't get reported. Used the do command.

Tested every other command. Didn't get reported. Tested it out in a free world. Still no jannie alerts.
they may have whitelisted that phrase somehow, so they don't have to review it again.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Wow, the fact that all of these pedo accounts feel comfortable coming out of the woodwork is a bad sign.

Not to mention how stupid you have to be if you think you have some imaginary "right" to host your pedo crap for free on a 3rd party website. Reddit should just use this as an excuse to start cleaning house - maybe even turn some of this information over to the police, given that a bunch of pro-pedo accounts posting for free contribute nothing of value whatsoever and are just a waste of bandwidth.

Last edited:

ChucklesTheJester

The Worst Pokemon Trainer Around
kiwifarms.net
Wow, the fact that all of these pedo accounts feel comfortable coming out of the woodwork is a bad sign.

Not to mention how stupid you have to be if you think you have some imaginary "right" to host your pedo crap for free on a 3rd party website. Reddit should just use this as an excuse to start cleaning house - maybe even turn some of this information over to the police, given that a bunch of pro-pedo accounts contribute nothing of value whatsoever and are just a waste of bandwidth.
You would think a smart website would, But this is reddit. You have a better chance of AI dungeon making a better Star War story then Disney, then you do reddit doing the smart thing.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
I can imagine even attempting to moderate something like this when you've already trained the language model to just work with anything people throw at it is going to end in disaster. How do you retrain something like this to remove any and all language not just relating to children, but the abuse of them? Does GPT understand context well enough for that? This is like that intel AI that attempts to ban any and all offensive speech. How is it actually possible to do without causing way more issues than it solves?

Tad Loaf

kiwifarms.net
I can imagine even attempting to moderate something like this when you've already trained the language model to just work with anything people throw at it is going to end in disaster. How do you retrain something like this to remove any and all language not just relating to children, but the abuse of them? Does GPT understand context well enough for that? This is like that intel AI that attempts to ban any and all offensive speech. How is it actually possible to do without causing way more issues than it solves?
Who cares nerd I NEED to virtue signal over underage letters

Kabuki Actor

kiwifarms.net
A lot of the people who hate this change are almost certainly pedos, but a company reading the weird ass shit you write just because a shitty AI incorrectly detects CP is just as bad.
It was learning off of user input, it was already spying. It was already sharing your content with every other stranger who uses it. And it was inflicting their own sexual fantasies on unsuspecting users.

Based Coffee Man

Let me explain...
kiwifarms.net
Why are internet pedos so blatant these days? Society really needs to double down on shaming these degenerates.

Are they so autistic that they don't even groom kids anymore? They have to fuck digital kids in a fake AI land? AI Dungeon wasn't even that good, half the time the responses didn't really add up. I spent more time trying to re-word my inputs so the response would at least connect, or prevent a change in the tone/setting/characters that wasn't logical.

HeyYou

YOU BETTER RUN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was learning off of user input, it was already spying. It was already sharing your content with every other stranger who uses it. And it was inflicting their own sexual fantasies on unsuspecting users.
I think there's a difference between an AI inputting your responses to make itself better and an actual human reading your private stories. There's something to be said about the AI being a degenerate mess because of all the stupid shit other people would get up to but this is beyond that.

Irrational Exuberance

SPEND! SPEND! SPEND!
kiwifarms.net
Why are internet pedos so blatant these days? Society really needs to double down on shaming these degenerates.

Are they so autistic that they don't even groom kids anymore? They have to fuck digital kids in a fake AI land? AI Dungeon wasn't even that good, half the time the responses didn't really add up. I spent more time trying to re-word my inputs so the response would at least connect, or prevent a change in the tone/setting/characters that wasn't logical.
Dude, /remember is a godsend once you learn how to use it right.

"Are they so autistic that they don't even groom kids anymore? They have to fuck digital kids in a fake AI land?"

I'm having trouble parsing this. So are you saying that "digital kids in fake AI land" should have the same rights as real live human children, or are you of the mind that if you're going to dominate someone who can't speak for themselves, then at least do it legitimately, dammit.

Zero0

kiwifarms.net
On one hand watching reddit sperg out is hilarious.

On the other hand I really couldn't give less of a shit if degenerates pretend to fuck pretend children.

Not sure why they just don't sell the game so users can run it locally. They wouldn't be responsible for whatever degeneracy their user base gets up to.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Not sure why they just don't sell the game so users can run it locally. They wouldn't be responsible for whatever degeneracy their user base gets up to.
From what I can tell it already can be, but it requires such a massive amount of computing power to run at the same speed as the online version it'd simply be too expensive for most people. And that was for the older version of the ai dungeon.

Zero0

kiwifarms.net
From what I can tell it already can be, but it requires such a massive amount of computing power to run at the same speed as the online version it'd simply be too expensive for most people. And that was for the older version of the ai dungeon.
Does it need to? I haven't played it but I don't see why speed is important.

I think most people would prefer it if they could have privacy and no censorship.