AI Dungeon applies filter to ban child sexual content, Redditors and Discord users most affected -

Staffy

kiwifarms.net
Free speech was one of the issues, yeah but the other reasons people are buttmad is because some janny will read your private story/self-insert fanfic/erotic smut if you manage to trip the filter which is very unpredictable, sometimes it triggers, sometimes it doesn't. That is understandable to some extent. Apart from that, on this year the AI seems to be dumbed down, and there was a leak that enabled someone to look at 300,000 worth of shit if they know what they were doing. The person who discovered this vulnerability reported the leak, which didn't got fixed until they reported it the second time.

TBH it seems like the devs may be lolcows themselves or at least laughing stocks since they seem to be handling the situation very poorly; no announcements/statements to calm down the whole issue, instead they stealthily do something from time to time which doesn't help their case. I wouldn't hire these guys if I'm the person looking at their resumes, especially not with PR related stuff.

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many people were actually using this for unironic child ERP jackoff material. I honestly never considered while shitposting with the bot that somebody out there was probably unironically using it to create a kiddyfucking narrative to jack off to.

Pixy

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many people were actually using this for unironic child ERP jackoff material. I honestly never considered while shitposting with the bot that somebody out there was probably unironically using it to create a kiddyfucking narrative to jack off to.
One can only wonder what went on in DM's with Tay.ai

Irrational Exuberance

SPEND! SPEND! SPEND!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah - and in other news, the seat you sat on riding the bus last week might have also supported the ass of a serial murderer (replace as appropriate). Guilt by association doesn't work so well when it's a program that anyone with a computer or smartphone can use, because you just end up sounding paranoid.

In a bit more productive news, a new "predictive storyteller" system called NovelAI is being promoted as possibly the next big thing - eventually. It's not even out of pre-alpha at this point, so if anyone wants to get in on it or just see what people are saying, here's their Discord link.