AIDS, Death and Satan, or crazy children's books

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

LegoTugboat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, in my travels around the net, I find some pretty amazing things, as most of you do.

Some of them are amazing in a good way, like our friend Mr Tingle and his gay dinosaurs, and other authors that write about women getting impregnated by tetris blocks, or men that get attacked by homosexual cuttlefish shapeshifters on beaches.

And then, you come to the other end of the scale.

Some people wish to make children's books, and... well, let's just say they shouldn't, like with the case of the infamous Doris Sanford, and her collection of common neighbourhood dangers.

worst%2520secret1.jpg

david5.jpg

vgb4mSa.jpg

I daresay if there's some interest, I'll find some more for you guys.

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
61bNGvoLVYL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Melanie's Marvelous Measles was written to educate children on the benefits of having measles and how you can heal from them naturally and successfully. Often today, we are being bombarded with messages from vested interests to fear all diseases in order for someone to sell some potion or vaccine, when, in fact, history shows that in industrialized countries, these diseases are quite benign and, according to natural health sources, beneficial to the body.
brother.jpg

"See? Jared died of measles because he ate junk food."
I think this one has been posted before, but it's too retarded not to post again.
Here's some more information on the author.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Messenger
Her site: http://naturematters.info/

booklover

kiwifarms.net
Probably the strangest one I've seen so far was one from a Catholic press about abortions, quite graphic even though it was aimed at lower-elementary children.

Yikes.