Akiva Cohen files Bar Association complaint against Beard; Beard files back -

Eyeshield

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so dumb that you think actually filing one will get Null to care. I mean it's not like we have an entire fucking subforum dedicated to fucknuggets who thought that and he tells them to get a court order.
Oh really? Which subforum is this?

BlehFail.451

kiwifarms.net
When Nick started talking about 'wire fraud' I had to roll my eyes. I can't imagine a federal prosecutor having ANY interest in wasting his time on a stunt like that. I also have to think Nick doesn't actually think that's gonna happen so it's just bluster to try and rattle people which, tbh, isn't what I really want to hear from him content-wise. This is a lawyer slapfight and the only people who are going to be involved are the organizations that can be dragged in (like the bar).
Yeah, but I just viewed that as a jab in response to KV and douchette with their wire fraud claim of the 'legal defense fund' line in the gfm. That's likely the only reason it was even brought up.

• Dumb
Reactions: Bender

Wilhelm Bittrich

Ma'am, this is a Wendy’s!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but I just viewed that as a jab in response to KV and douchette with their wire fraud claim of the 'legal defense fund' line in the gfm. That's likely the only reason it was even brought up.
If I would be in T Greg place when it comes to wire fraud I surely would rather shut up or get ready to cite the fifth. Just sayin'.
Don't throw bricks when in a glasshouse and all that.

• Agree
Reactions: Helium

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Four posts after I told someone to add a profile picture and you comment without a profile picture?

Anyway, LawFarms, what's the chances of wire fraud claims being valid with this claim? I assume Nick just pointed it out for lulz and it won't actually happen, but I'm neither Texan, America nor a lawyer, so...
@AnOminous @RodgerDodger @TexOffender @Zero Day Defense Throw your thots in.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: BlehFail.451

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And, while we're on the subject, Columbia has produced some truly shit-tier journalists. That Anna Merlan cunt from Jezzebel comes to mind.

Best attorney I ever worked with went to UofA. That's a more modest state uni.

Bottom line is I assume nothing from their alma-mater. It hasn't yet been a reliable indicator of anything, IMO.
The actual curriculum for a journalism degree is shit, though. There's absolutely nothing in it to prepare the journalist for specifics of many of the fields that they cover, for example; this is why science journalism is universally such utter trash. Expecting a journalist to be any good just because they graduated from Columbia is like expecting a gender studies PhD to be any good just because they graduated from Harvard, or for that matter expecting a 99-cent frozen pizza to be good because it was cooked in the oven at a five star restaurant. The product is made of garbage by design and this will not change no matter who sells it.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, LawFarms, what's the chances of wire fraud claims being valid with this claim? I assume Nick just pointed it out for lulz and it won't actually happen, but I'm neither Texan, America nor a lawyer, so...
I'm no lawyer, either, but I'm pretty sure that the people who prosecute wire fraud have bigger things to deal with than some misrepresentations made in a bar complaint. They generally get interested when significant sums of money are involved in the fraud.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Four posts after I told someone to add a profile picture and you comment without a profile picture?

@AnOminous @RodgerDodger @TexOffender @Zero Day Defense Throw your thots in.
Almost anything is wire fraud. Almost everything actually isn't, though. Don't get your hopes up.

BlehFail.451

kiwifarms.net
I picked a backwards 3 just for you.:)

I'm no lawyer, either, but I'm pretty sure that the people who prosecute wire fraud have bigger things to deal with than some misrepresentations made in a bar complaint. They generally get interested when significant sums of money are involved in the fraud.
Yeah I can't see either claim of wire fraud by either side will amount to anything. Akiva being hit by it would be funny.

Tags
None