Akiva Meir Cohen / AkivaMCohen / Akiva ben Yisroel HaKohen - Filing photos of his own children with the copyright office so he can sue the KF for that sweet, sweet brand ownership.

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Gooby

Good Boye
kiwifarms.net
Akiva is an actual IP attorney which makes me wonder why he's saying retarded shit. What he's claiming is just factually incorrect.
No chance it's anything other than a scare tactic. Reality isn't that scary in this case, so he plays pretend and hopes that you assume that since he's a lawyer he isn't lying. "Oh no, that guy is a lawyer and he says I'm gonna lose my site and go bankrupt cuz I'm hosting his dox! Better clam up and delete everything and hide in fear!". Ironically that's essentially what he is doing now, since his twitter is private now.

I'm not surprised this manchild has 0 integrity as a lawyer, to the point where his best tactic is to scare people with lies. It sucks, but it doesn't surprise me.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I was under the impression from the text on the front page that apparently hats are for sale or something related to this. After a quick browsing of the situation and seeing what a dumb motherfucker we're dealing with here, I don't see how hats are involved. This isn't Team Fortress 2 now, is it?

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
Are attorneys today dumb as Jonathan Yaniv or always was stupid as some trannies?

ManateeHunter

#1 on the naughty list
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest, I used to view lawyers at worst as scummy but intelligent but this is just embarrassing. I really should know better given the number of "educated" dumbasses I have as associates.
I used to think lawyers were smart people. Then a certain Japanese swine lawyer came to my attention and that notion burst into flame.

Nick and BHBH have somewhat healed my faith in lawyers, but I'm starting to believe they are the rare breed and most lawyers are just the scumbags at the butt end of all lawyer jokes.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino