Akiva Meir Cohen / AkivaMCohen / Akiva ben Yisroel HaKohen - Filing photos of his own children with the copyright office so he can sue the KF for that sweet, sweet brand ownership.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Shut up, Wesley!
kiwifarms.net
How do you even become mafia master?
Minimum requirements:

• Be so bad with your shlong, that your wife dykes out.
  • Be a super lawyer
  • Sperg bullshit on Twatter at least hundred times a day.
  • Post your home adress on Facebook
  • Be in the vicinity of T Greg
  • Generally do not know what you're talking about.

For all the world, it sounds like PopeHat is just the Pewdiepie of twitter lawyers.
TBH, the swedish super nazi PewDiePie at least has some funny content, while popehat suffers from serious USI and TDS.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude reminds me of Takahito Karasawa. The Japanese lawyer who flipped out on 2ch trying (and failing) to protect this kid who was his client because said kid got dox'd to hell and back and then both of them became memes.

Although something tells me this dude would enjoy being stalked by an actual meme cult dedicated to him.

Good thing that Activia picked a fight with a group much more tame than hardcore NEET trolls like the ones who founded the Koushinists.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net

The mafia leader tells the mafia team what to do.
There's like a hundred variations of Mafia, but I haven't heard of one with a mafia leader. But that's neither here nor there. Akiva's just trying to be smug by admitting he's good at lying or deducing. Well I guess those are things lawyers would be proud of?

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
There's like a hundred variations of Mafia, but I haven't heard of one with a mafia leader. But that's neither here nor there. Akiva's just trying to be smug by admitting he's good at lying or deducing. Well I guess those are things lawyers would be proud of?
"Godfather" might be the accepted term.

EDIT:
might be the confusion/association: If the game is called "Mafia," then a "Mafia Master" might be a "master" of "Mafia." It really sounds like he's just trying to be 2edgy4u, tho.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Its more likely he knows how the law works and is assuming nobody else does. It's a common misapprehension among intellectual elitists. They got a fancy degree in something therefore nobody else could possibly know anything about the subject. He has probably bullied countless people with threats of lawsuits and gotten his way because nobody had called him on his bullshit.
Fancy degree is an understatement.......he got himself the FANCIEST law degree possible from Columbia. That's $300-400K in tution alone--:thinking:interesting he wants $300k in damages.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino