Akiva Meir Cohen / AkivaMCohen / Akiva ben Yisroel HaKohen - Filing photos of his own children with the copyright office so he can sue the KF for that sweet, sweet brand ownership.

tds

kiwifarms.net
I guess we should take Akiva's advice to heart here.

We know exactly where this hot pile of garbage is going. Exhibit A and B of why you should never give the e-lolyers any clicks or attention, they operate in the world of TV litigation

View attachment 834729View attachment 834730

it get's worst

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
If these people don't want their pictures and information on public forums...maybe they should not post it themselves on public forums.
Seriously! The amount of oversharing this guy does online is staggering. He’s supposedly an intelligent and successful educated man. In a career that a bit of paranoia, particularly information paranoia is a job skill. I mean who the fuck posts pictures of an amazon box with their home address clearly displayed, on social media? @emspex ‘s dox wasn’t rocket science. If you Google Akita Cohen attorney you get all of that as the top returns. This isn’t some vast harassment campaign. This is quite literally what spits back when you do a simple search of “who is this twitter lawyer?” Y’know the sort of thing that the people you are contemptuously lecturing in order to prove your elitism and superiority might be curious about. Does Cohen keep his clients secrets? Because he sure seems lousy at keeping his own.

And yeah you just know he is going to try the whole C&D stupidity. And the legal threats. “Because you should never dox a Lawyer!” Ask Landua how well that approach went.

Cakeisjustok

kiwifarms.net
Seriously! The amount of oversharing this guy does online is staggering. He’s supposedly an intelligent and successful educated man. In a career that a bit of paranoia, particularly information paranoia is a job skill. I mean who the fuck posts pictures of an amazon box with their home address clearly displayed, on social media? @emspex ‘s dox wasn’t rocket science. If you Google Akita Cohen attorney you get all of that as the top returns. This isn’t some vast harassment campaign. This is quite literally what spits back when you do a simple search of “who is this twitter lawyer?” Y’know the sort of thing that the people you are contemptuously lecturing in order to prove your elitism and superiority might be curious about. Does Cohen keep his clients secrets? Because he sure seems lousy at keeping his own.

And yeah you just know he is going to try the whole C&D stupidity. And the legal threats. “Because you should never dox a Lawyer!” Ask Landua how well that approach went.
How on Earth is a so called IP attorney making a claim he copyrighted his kids photos that he posted on Facebook? This is almost as bad as him defending the stolen art.

TenMilesWide

It's a communist plot!
kiwifarms.net

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reading this has gotten me irrationally fucking pissed off. Hey, dumb Twitter niggers who don't know how to internet, reading these threads, I've got some information. I bet you got the vapors from me just using that word, you weak pieces of shit. Let me fill you in:

1. Kiwifarms is a platform, not a publisher. You cannot sue them for anything their users post. Content is not curated, as per Communications 203. Also good fucking luck suing internationally.

2. If your information is publicly available, it is not a doxx. I have found people's college degree's by typing their name into google with 'degree' next to it that brings up public records, with very detailed records. From a simple search of a name and a thing and its in top results. From degress they got. 30 years ago. See this word? P.U.B.L.I.C. I know I have to spell, because you mongoloids are too fucking stupid to do it. Is releasing your personal information cunty? Yes. Is being a cunt against the law? If it were, you'd be sharing a cell with us.

3. If you want your lives kept secret, DON'T POST IT ON YOUR FUCKING TWITTER OR DISCUSS IT IN PUBLIC. Especially with your real name. Just because its so in to share every shit you take doesn't mean that people won't throw it right back in your face. There's no crime against being an asshole and cops aren't going to give a shit that some dumbfuck got their public info posted on a website. I can get your fucking criminal record if I wanted right now and post it here. If I can find it through a simple Google search, its not revealing anything private. Posting it is an asshole move, but its legal.

4. Hey, dumb lawyer faggot who 'copyrighted' your children's photos. Everything you do is AUTOMATICALLY COPYRIGHTED. This post, is in fact, copyrighted under US law. You don't have to go to the fucking Copyright Office, who will look at you like the insane fuck you are, and actually copyright it. Because it already is. All creative works are AUTOMATICALLY copyrighted. It doesn't matter if I write a poem with my piss in the snow and then take a picture of it, its still copyrighted. In fact, both the poem and the photo are. Dick pics are fucking copyrighted. However, unless you're actually making income from them, you don't have a case. How the fuck are you a lawyer?

5. If you talk shit, you're going to get hit. I know these are rules for children, but since none of you have an IQ past 70, I feel like I need to explain it. If you say stupid shit, people will do lots of things including mocking you. The law doesn't care. Twitter doesn't care. We don't care. You're horrible fucking people. You're liars, hypocrites and fools. You have no self-introspection and will ruin people on rumor and innuendo. You are the worst type of people: morale, self-righteous, hypocritical busybodies. If you finally lose, you'll never understand why, because you're too fucking stupid to understand and lack a modicum of critical thinking outside your hug box.

And what is even worse, you want everyone to be like you. Not think. Just go with the mob, then have threats of ruining your livelihood if you diverge a little bit. So fuck you. I have no sympathy for any of you disgusting, ugly people and your ilk. You want to know why people who don't even know Vic or watch anime are pouring money into his GoFundMe? You. Its because of you.

There, I'm done. You can give me mad on the internet stickers or dumb stickers or whatever. I'm just tired of seeing these people. They revolt me on a primal level.

Superman93

kiwifarms.net
Reading this has gotten me irrationally fucking pissed off. Hey, dumb Twitter niggers who don't know how to internet, reading these threads, I've got some information. I bet you got the vapors from me just using that word, you weak pieces of shit. Let me fill you in:

1. Kiwifarms is a platform, not a publisher. You cannot sue them for anything their users post. Content is not curated, as per Communications 203. Also good fucking luck suing internationally.

2. If your information is publicly available, it is not a doxx. I have found people's college degree's by typing their name into google with 'degree' next to it that brings up public records, with very detailed records. From a simple search of a name and a thing and its in top results. From degress they got. 30 years ago. See this word? P.U.B.L.I.C. I know I have to spell, because you mongoloids are too fucking stupid to do it. Is releasing your personal information cunty? Yes. Is being a cunt against the law? If it were, you'd be sharing a cell with us.

3. If you want your lives kept secret, DON'T POST IT ON YOUR FUCKING TWITTER OR DISCUSS IT IN PUBLIC. Especially with your real name. Just because its so in to share every shit you take doesn't mean that people won't throw it right back in your face. There's no crime against being an asshole and cops aren't going to give a shit that some dumbfuck got their public info posted on a website. I can get your fucking criminal record if I wanted right now and post it here. If I can find it through a simple Google search, its not revealing anything private. Posting it is an asshole move, but its legal.

4. Hey, dumb lawyer faggot who 'copyrighted' your children's photos. Everything you do is AUTOMATICALLY COPYRIGHTED. This post, is in fact, copyrighted under US law. You don't have to go to the fucking Copyright Office, who will look at you like the insane fuck you are, and actually copyright it. Because it already is. All creative works are AUTOMATICALLY copyrighted. It doesn't matter if I write a poem with my piss in the snow and then take a picture of it, its still copyrighted. In fact, both the poem and the photo are. Dick pics are fucking copyrighted. However, unless you're actually making income from them, you don't have a case. How the fuck are you a lawyer?

5. If you talk shit, you're going to get hit. I know these are rules for children, but since none of you have an IQ past 70, I feel like I need to explain it. If you say stupid shit, people will do lots of things including mocking you. The law doesn't care. Twitter doesn't care. We don't care. You're horrible fucking people. You're liars, hypocrites and fools. You have no self-introspection and will ruin people on rumor and innuendo. You are the worst type of people: morale, self-righteous, hypocritical busybodies. If you finally lose, you'll never understand why, because you're too fucking stupid to understand and lack a modicum of critical thinking outside your hug box.

And what is even worse, you want everyone to be like you. Not think. Just go with the mob, then have threats of ruining your livelihood if you diverge a little bit. So fuck you. I have no sympathy for any of you disgusting, ugly people and your ilk. You want to know why people who don't even know Vic or watch anime are pouring money into his GoFundMe? You. Its because of you.

There, I'm done. You can give me mad on the internet stickers or dumb stickers or whatever. I'm just tired of seeing these people. They revolt me on a primal level.
Another quality secret asshole post lol.

We all know how you feel but alas your wasting your time. Of the year I've spent posting on these forums, this group of people are without a doubt the dumbest group of people I've ever seen. Absolute re-tardation. Some of them are so re-tarded they literally (and no I'm not joking) passed it on to their children. There's no point in giving any of them advice.

They're gonna read it.
They're not gonna accept advice.
And they're gonna do something next week that is going to be more re-tarded than the last.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino