Akiva Meir Cohen / AkivaMCohen / Akiva ben Yisroel HaKohen - Filing photos of his own children with the copyright office so he can sue the KF for that sweet, sweet brand ownership.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily. When ANN made that bogus DMCA claim against Hero Hei one of the suspected reasons for it was that if he wanted to do anything about it he'd essentially need to dox himself. However, Nick knew how to finagle things so that wasn't necessary. I suspect that Ty would be savvy enough to avoid doxing himself if he considered it a problem

Not that any of that matters. Quite frankly if anyone wanted to dox Ty, they could already do it. I doubt he'd be particularly bothered by it either. In addition to his first amendment rights, I suspect that Ty also fully enjoys those of the second.
Ty avoids doxing himself simply by responding using his formal business address. Which is his designated place of service. It's really not that hard for a lawyer to avoid putting their home address on legal documents.

DarkResearchAnon

kiwifarms.net
He is not "acting" like a kike. He is the living breathing embodiment of what it means to be the most Jewish possible lawyer you can be.
In order for that to be possible he'd have to use real child's blood in the matzos and do the chicken sacrifice ritual publically. He also would be paying the high prices a synagogue charges for just a seat on the pews, so that if a fellow jew got in well deserved shit, they could have the Head Rabbi bail him out and fly him to Israel to escape prosecution. One of the Syns near me charges $100,000 a year just for a seat! And all of them pay up without fail every year.

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
In order for that to be possible he'd have to use real child's blood in the matzos and do the chicken sacrifice ritual publically. He also would be paying the high prices a synagogue charges for just a seat on the pews, so that if a fellow jew got in well deserved shit, they could have the Head Rabbi bail him out and fly him to Israel to escape prosecution. One of the Syns near me charges $100,000 a year just for a seat! And all of them pay up without fail every year.
I didn't fucking believe you. This sounds like something that'd be in a history book for Nazi propaganda and shit. So I went looking... ... ... Seriously, charging money to get a fucking place to sit in your place of worship. I get stereotypes exist for a reason, but what the fuck.

Last edited:

PastryWitch

kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling a lot of these American Jews turned their back on the most High to worship another worldly god. God continues to sustain them because of a promise He made to Abraham but does not bless them as much. God chose the Jews because they were the least amazing group of humans. They were not the strongest, the smartest, or the richest group. God did this so when he preformed miracle other humans knew this must be an act of God. I think most American Jews forgot about this, like a certain Lawyer.

Triplethreat

kiwifarms.net
Just a quick one to note he's not THAT religious if he lets his kids go trick-or-treating. Only culturally Orthodox, who live according to whatever Jewish law is easy for them and ignore the hard stuff, would let their kids participate in Halloween. It's just not done. I doubt his rabbi gave him a heter for that.
I very much doubt that this is Holloween. I suspect from the outfits (so weather) that they are celebrating Purim, were Jews dress up in costumes and deliver goodie packages. Purim is Easter-timeish.

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
Of course, we have jews in Sydney, but when I look at Akiva and even that TRUE and HONEST shemale Jon Yaniv, I can't help but wonder whether the Americas attracted the most inbred of the tribe. Or is this a case of continued inbreeding amongst god's chosen?
A combination of both.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I didn't fucking believe you. This sounds like something that'd be in a history book for Nazi propaganda and shit. So I went looking... ... ... Seriously, charging money to get a fucking place to sit in your place of worship. I get stereotypes exist for a reason, but what the fuck.
Well to be fair, you can come and worship and attend services for free, you only have to pay up if you want to be a member with voting rights, etc.

It’s funny to look at the justification offered for it though. I saw a dozen people on Quora who all defended it with the most Jewish explanation ever: You see Jews aren’t allowed to handle money during the Shabbat! Therefore collection plates are impossible!

Hate Myself Want 2 Die

medical waste
kiwifarms.net
I very much doubt that this is Holloween. I suspect from the outfits (so weather) that they are celebrating Purim, were Jews dress up in costumes and deliver goodie packages. Purim is Easter-timeish.
They're carrying orange jack o' lantern candy buckets. No one, kids or adults, goes around collecting candy for Purim. There's no door-to-door asking for mishloach manot.

High holiday tickets are to ensure you actually get a specific seat in synagogue on the day of the year when even bad Jews want to be in synagogue. Otherwise you can just show up and hope you'll be able to get in the door at all when it's SRO. Since Yom Kippur is like nine hours of time in synagogue, most people prefer to know they'll have a specific seat. If churches could attract as many people on Easter and Christmas as synagogues do over the high holidays, they'd have to set up a ticketing system too.

Triplethreat

kiwifarms.net
They're carrying orange jack o' lantern candy buckets. No one, kids or adults, goes around collecting candy for Purim. There's no door-to-door asking for mishloach manot.

High holiday tickets are to ensure you actually get a specific seat in synagogue on the day of the year when even bad Jews want to be in synagogue. Otherwise you can just show up and hope you'll be able to get in the door at all when it's SRO. Since Yom Kippur is like nine hours of time in synagogue, most people prefer to know they'll have a specific seat. If churches could attract as many people on Easter and Christmas as synagogues do over the high holidays, they'd have to set up a ticketing system too.
Huh I missed that! It’s weird, I have tons of orthodox friends I can’t think of a single one that celebrates Halloween. Maybe he’s not as orthodox or modern orthodox as I thought?

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
Well, he does keep a live grenade on his shelf.
Ty avoids doxing himself simply by responding using his formal business address. Which is his designated place of service. It's really not that hard for a lawyer to avoid putting their home address on legal documents.
The best way to mitigate the danger of doxing is the second amendment. Along with calling your local police department to avoid SWATting. Police departments should really get phone companies to digitally sign caller ID data, and not send a swat if the caller ID isn't veritied.
Not necessarily. When ANN made that bogus DMCA claim against Hero Hei one of the suspected reasons for it was that if he wanted to do anything about it he'd essentially need to dox himself. However, Nick knew how to finagle things so that wasn't necessary. I suspect that Ty would be savvy enough to avoid doxing himself if he considered it a problem

Not that any of that matters. Quite frankly if anyone wanted to dox Ty, they could already do it. I doubt he'd be particularly bothered by it either. In addition to his first amendment rights, I suspect that Ty also fully enjoys those of the second.
Either way, they both made the wise decisions regarding ANN or anyone wanting their doxes by not getting doxxed by anybody or themselves. Don't forget that Rekieta got involved in preventing this doxxing attempt by ANN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor D

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Don't read too much into New York Jews and their stands regarding Halloween and Christmas. As a general rule they more or less use the old out "If it's fun we want in" mixed with community unity and getting to know the neighbors. Outside of the Ultra Orthodox such as the Hasidim, most New York Jews, even the Orthodox do learn and respect their neighbors Christian (mostly Catholic) holidays. This is especially true out on Long Island. When I first started working EMS in College I was the only Catholic on my 5 person duty shift. The other 4 were Jewish. They were thrilled. It meant that they had to make sure I made it to Christmas Midnight Mass. In other words, they wanted to go to the Midnight Mass at the Catholic Church and see all the pageantry and music etc. And I was their ticket in. My Orthodox Jewish Ambulance Crew was also letter perfect on pretty much every Christmas Carol, even the religious ones. While they were not and never would be Catholic or Christian, they could respect and appreciate the faith, and develop a deep appreciation for the music of it all.

Hate Myself Want 2 Die

medical waste
kiwifarms.net
Don't read too much into New York Jews and their stands regarding Halloween and Christmas.
No one's reading into anything, though. Just stating facts that he's not THAT religious if he lets his kids participate in Halloween. Even Modern Orthodox, who are assimilated with secular culture, don't do that. The co-workers in your story don't sound like Orthodox Jews, either. Orthodox Jews get excited to share shift work with non-Jews because it means they can cover the secular/Christian holidays for them while the non-Jews can cover the Jewish holidays for them. Going into church sanctuaries or mosques is verboten if you're following Jewish law as the Orthodox do. Akiva Cohen-type "Orthodox" would probably do it anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: ManateeHunter