Akiva Meir Cohen / AkivaMCohen / Akiva ben Yisroel HaKohen - Filing photos of his own children with the copyright office so he can sue the KF for that sweet, sweet brand ownership.

indianshedevil

(SEMIHIATUS) I Wish The End | #KickVicMayCry
kiwifarms.net
Well, he does keep a live grenade on his shelf.
Ty avoids doxing himself simply by responding using his formal business address. Which is his designated place of service. It's really not that hard for a lawyer to avoid putting their home address on legal documents.
The best way to mitigate the danger of doxing is the second amendment. Along with calling your local police department to avoid SWATting. Police departments should really get phone companies to digitally sign caller ID data, and not send a swat if the caller ID isn't veritied.
Not necessarily. When ANN made that bogus DMCA claim against Hero Hei one of the suspected reasons for it was that if he wanted to do anything about it he'd essentially need to dox himself. However, Nick knew how to finagle things so that wasn't necessary. I suspect that Ty would be savvy enough to avoid doxing himself if he considered it a problem

Not that any of that matters. Quite frankly if anyone wanted to dox Ty, they could already do it. I doubt he'd be particularly bothered by it either. In addition to his first amendment rights, I suspect that Ty also fully enjoys those of the second.
Either way, they both made the wise decisions regarding ANN or anyone wanting their doxes by not getting doxxed by anybody or themselves. Don't forget that Rekieta got involved in preventing this doxxing attempt by ANN.

Last edited:

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
They're carrying orange jack o' lantern candy buckets. No one, kids or adults, goes around collecting candy for Purim. There's no door-to-door asking for mishloach manot.

High holiday tickets are to ensure you actually get a specific seat in synagogue on the day of the year when even bad Jews want to be in synagogue. Otherwise you can just show up and hope you'll be able to get in the door at all when it's SRO. Since Yom Kippur is like nine hours of time in synagogue, most people prefer to know they'll have a specific seat. If churches could attract as many people on Easter and Christmas as synagogues do over the high holidays, they'd have to set up a ticketing system too.
Don't read too much into New York Jews and their stands regarding Halloween and Christmas. As a general rule they more or less use the old out "If it's fun we want in" mixed with community unity and getting to know the neighbors. Outside of the Ultra Orthodox such as the Hasidim, most New York Jews, even the Orthodox do learn and respect their neighbors Christian (mostly Catholic) holidays. This is especially true out on Long Island. When I first started working EMS in College I was the only Catholic on my 5 person duty shift. The other 4 were Jewish. They were thrilled. It meant that they had to make sure I made it to Christmas Midnight Mass. In other words, they wanted to go to the Midnight Mass at the Catholic Church and see all the pageantry and music etc. And I was their ticket in. My Orthodox Jewish Ambulance Crew was also letter perfect on pretty much every Christmas Carol, even the religious ones. While they were not and never would be Catholic or Christian, they could respect and appreciate the faith, and develop a deep appreciation for the music of it all.

Hate Myself Want 2 Die

medical waste
kiwifarms.net
Don't read too much into New York Jews and their stands regarding Halloween and Christmas.
No one's reading into anything, though. Just stating facts that he's not THAT religious if he lets his kids participate in Halloween. Even Modern Orthodox, who are assimilated with secular culture, don't do that. The co-workers in your story don't sound like Orthodox Jews, either. Orthodox Jews get excited to share shift work with non-Jews because it means they can cover the secular/Christian holidays for them while the non-Jews can cover the Jewish holidays for them. Going into church sanctuaries or mosques is verboten if you're following Jewish law as the Orthodox do. Akiva Cohen-type "Orthodox" would probably do it anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: ManateeHunter

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
No one's reading into anything, though. Just stating facts that he's not THAT religious if he lets his kids participate in Halloween. Even Modern Orthodox, who are assimilated with secular culture, don't do that. The co-workers in your story don't sound like Orthodox Jews, either. Orthodox Jews get excited to share shift work with non-Jews because it means they can cover the secular/Christian holidays for them while the non-Jews can cover the Jewish holidays for them. Going into church sanctuaries or mosques is verboten if you're following Jewish law as the Orthodox do. Akiva Cohen-type "Orthodox" would probably do it anyway.
Once again you are reading from the manual, instead of observing actual behaviors. Of course most Jews even Orthodox will enter a church. Funerals and Weddings happen all the time. My friends were Akiva Cohen type Orthodox. Wear the beanie, only eat Kosher, etc. The main rule with regard to churches was that they could not participate in what was going on. Respectfully observing was fine. Most of the Pastors, Priests and Rabbi’s in my town were members of a local “interfaith council”. Which was a clever way of saying they all had a long running Tuesday Night poker game. Life happens. Community happens. People are different than rules.

In Cohen’s area the only groups that do maintain such rigid standards to said rules are the Ultra Orthodox Jews, mainly the Hasidim, (whom the other Jews as a rule hate.) and the more deeply Evangelical Christian groups. (Whom the other Christians are largely embarrassed by).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino