Akiva Meir Cohen / AkivaMCohen / Akiva ben Yisroel HaKohen - Filing photos of his own children with the copyright office so he can sue the KF for that sweet, sweet brand ownership.

GenericReviewerDraco

Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
Let's be fair, he already lives in Long Island (or, as it's more commonly known as, hell). Showing his address is practically a cry for help.
I see Long Island as the 'nobody cares' part of NYC, like Queens. Brooklyn and Bronx are generic poor black people and poor East European middle of nowhere white people .

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
if you want serious privacy/anonymity then TOR is the way to go.
TOR is more of an INCONVENIENCE than a serious attempt to anonymize yourself. Your avg cybersluuf will be cockblocked by TOR but if they want you, they will find you even through TOR.

Last edited by a moderator:

troondetector

kiwifarms.net
cant wait for the super lawyer brigade to start sending legal threats to null, it's gonna be great fun
also lmao at this turboboomer thinking that email addresses (with confirmation!) will help him discover kiwis identities, can't wait to see his reaction when all he gets is a bunch of "niggerfaggot241523@throwawayemail.com" addresses
Such intellectual titans. Obviously only their massive legal minds could fathom the idea looking up the host and finding who the site owner is. Surely if the eeeevil owner of this site were to be unmasked, it would spell doom.

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TOR might GLOW IN THE DARK.
TOR fucking glows in the dark like the brightest Star in the sky. That shit's been cracked wide open by at least the US. Unsure about other security agencies, but the US definitely cracked the ever living shit out of it. The US even let pedos go because they'd have to release how they did it.

Akiva, my nigga...like, bruh

BRUH

You posted that picture of the shipping label without blurring jack shit out. We cannot be responsible for your lack of opsec. This is babby's first posting things on the internet. This is a gigantic "HEY NAME IS AKIVA COHEN AND MY ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS..." sign you've erected in your public front yard and are now complaining that people found it.

I'm sorry you decided to involve yourself in a shitshow you had no business being in, and as a result of being an exquisitely corpulent sea anemone which squirts water when poked, people started poking.

We both know you only did this for twitter metrics, so I hope it was worth it.

To recap, two simple things could have made this much less likely to happen to you:
1) Don't post your literal address on social media. That's not even pretending to have opsec and I think you know it.
2) Don't involve yourself in autism wars online if you don't want to get poked. People wouldn't even think to poke you if you didn't double park your proboscis in the autism lane.

Also you are apparently so insufferable that you turned your ex-wife gay, so that's embarrassing.
I tried, but he's not going to listen to anything. It was mostly just to rant. He's a dumb faggot who wouldn't even know how to scrub his name from public document websites.

View attachment 835439

cant wait for the super lawyer brigade to start sending legal threats to null, it's gonna be great fun
also lmao at this turboboomer thinking that email addresses (with confirmation!) will help him discover kiwis identities, can't wait to see his reaction when all he gets is a bunch of "niggerfaggot241523@throwawayemail.com" addresses

It is sad, it's absolutely very sad, it's sad times we live in.
Such absolute bullshit. How the fuck as a human being can you look at this and fucking respect yourself because you want to get in on something because your career is fading. Fucking pathetic.

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
I see Long Island as the 'nobody cares' part of NYC, like Queens. Brooklyn and Bronx are generic poor black people and poor East European middle of nowhere white people .
See, I always lump Queens in with Brooklyn and Bronx, lol (maybe it's slightly less poor?). Living in LI is fucking expensive, so that can't help Cohen's financial situation any.

wickedlilium

kiwifarms.net
If you really wanna be a dick though, use the same names on multiple sites, but have them lead to a bunch of deadend media accounts that keep looping. Really can annoy the shit out of whoever is looking for you.
If you wanted to get autistic in how you want them to be assblasted, you could have hints in everything that leads to something else, after getting enough it would send them to YT or something where it would eventually start looping again but only through a different loop then the original. Have like 100+ of those and guarantee before they reach 20 they'd give up because it would be pointless.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
tfw when you see someone too lazy to look up who the owner is when it's easily known
Maybe they can ask Nick in his deposition. Heh.

If you really wanna be a dick though, use the same names on multiple sites, but have them lead to a bunch of deadend media accounts that keep looping. Really can annoy the shit out of whoever is looking for you.
Or use someone else's name.

Hell, I almost used "MundaneMatt" as my username for this site just for shits and giggles.

Last edited by a moderator:

talk talk talk

Helping the Exceptional to Know God
kiwifarms.net
My local Super Lawyer glossy brag advertising collection showed up at the office today. I successfully resisted the temptation to track them all down on Twitter.

troondetector

kiwifarms.net
If you wanted to get autistic in how you want them to be assblasted, you could have hints in everything that leads to something else, after getting enough it would send them to YT or something where it would eventually start looping again but only through a different loop then the original. Have like 100+ of those and guarantee before they reach 20 they'd give up because it would be pointless.
I would say having leads that were similar to one of them would be to obvious of a gay op to work.

But they thought they got emspex because the twitter handle was the same and they're both women. So normal people that wouldn't really work, but it probably would on them.

Reactions: Dad

Pedro Sanchez

kiwifarms.net

Apterigo

Tre verda multmaniere
kiwifarms.net
Here's how it will go.
Judge: Give records.
Null: Go fuck yourself.
I know that was his response to New Zealand, but I thought that was just because it was New Zealand. If a court order from the states came in, wouldn't he be more compelled to comply (beyond potentially fighting the motion, of course)?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino