• ”S. O. T. P. STOP!!!”

AL live on YouNow - August 9th, 2018

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by Sword Fighter Super, Aug 8, 2018 at 8:45 PM.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

1. Is Kennedy Jones (another Black Friend) another sock of Hambers? I tried reverse image search and didn't come up with anything, but their Younow account is bare except for their 1 connection to Amber.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    hambeerlyingnreed

hambeerlyingnreed Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic

kiwifarms.net
  2. And what invisible friend is this? The only best friend she's ever mentioned is Krystle.

"I can't be racist; my best friend is black!"

• Agree Agree x 5
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net

3. Here is her therapist, Dr Apteryx mantelli.

Sorry, still not buying. Everything Amber has said so far about her therapist was generic crap and stuff mentioned in the Farms.

• Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  4. WLS has a really high rate of death because the patients are over weight and under anesthesia for a long time, also its a complicated gastric surgery that permanently alters one of the essential systems of the body. its absolutely plausible to know someone who died from it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.net
  5. I swear I heard it while the stream was going on but I listened to that part back like 6 times and can't find it, I must have been mistaken. Sorry Kiwis :heart-empty:

• Feels Feels x 1
    666EVE666

666EVE666 Just a normal gorl

kiwifarms.net
  6. WLS surgeries have different death rates depending on the type you have, but isn't particularly high compared with other surgeries, and especially compared to the rate of death due to obesity related disease if morbidly obese people choose to remain fat.
    You're right that it is high risk surgery because of the physical state of the patient though, most patients have to go through a pre-op diet to help reduce the size of the liver so it can be moved more safely while operating, and practically speaking it's harder to inflate the stomach to give the surgeon room to do his job because of the fat weighing down. That doesn't even account for the other health issues a patient brings to the table in terms of breathing difficulties etc that make surgery harder and more risky.

Added to this, there are patients that flat out refuse to do the maintenance required of a wls patient after surgery. At a minimum you need to be on vitamins for life, and keep monitoring your bloodwork regularly to check those levels remain stable, especially if you had a malabsoptive procedure like a bypass (rather than VSG). You need to follow the plan in terms of reintroducing stages of food in the correct type and amounts to allow for proper internal healing.

It's absolutely plausible to know someone who died from it because people (Hi Amber!) are idiots with their health and think they know better, risking both short and long term complications that can result in death on top of the immediate operating risks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.