Aladdin remake trailer/general - robin williams didn't die for this

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some “news” writer is going to be writing a glorified blog post about this in a few months talking about how the actors had too light of a skin color or some other social justice drivel. The movie will still manage to be controversial even if they try and make it woke because the social justice crowd is impossible to please.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jafar looks to young, he doesn’t have to be achient, but to be the vizier to the Sultan you should at least look old enough to be my dad.

The cave looked ok and was probably the best part of the trailer. My husband says “The CGI looks like a Syfy original movie.”

Jasmine and Aladdin look fine, just fine. Nothing really wowed me about the costumes and if I didn’t know better, I wouldn’t know this was Aladdin. It’s concerning that we haven’t heard either one of them speak.

Will Smith looks terrible, my roommate described it as “a reject from Avatar.” My husband says “It looks like they stretched out Tobias horizontally, and it looks like Will Smith is playing Will Smith but blue.”

I’ll probably sit this one out, I’m sure others will too.

Pikonic’s prediction
Budget: 275m (before advertising)
Box office total: 800m
RT score: 68%
Metacritic: 55/100

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
Jafar looks to young, he doesn’t have to be achient, but to be the vizier to the Sultan you should at least look old enough to be my dad.

The cave looked ok and was probably the best part of the trailer. My husband says “The CGI looks like a Syfy original movie.”

Jasmine and Aladdin look fine, just fine. Nothing really wowed me about the costumes and if I didn’t know better, I wouldn’t know this was Aladdin. It’s concerning that we haven’t heard either one of them speak.

Will Smith looks terrible, my roommate described it as “a reject from Avatar.” My husband says “It looks like they stretched out Tobias horizontally, and it looks like Will Smith is playing Will Smith but blue.”

I’ll probably sit this one out, I’m sure others will too.

Pikonic’s prediction
Budget: 275m (before advertising)
Box office total: 800m
RT score: 68%
Metacritic: 55/100
Avatar came out ten years ago. There is no reason for his cgi to look so bad.

Abu isn't even played by a real fucking monkey and that just fries my giblets.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino