Aladdin remake trailer/general - robin williams didn't die for this

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
So chaps, how long till the widespread mockery of the film is declared by usual media suspects to be a vile and bigoted hate campaign masterminded by evil manbaby incels and russian bots who want niggers and sandniggers to be banned from movies?
I really hope this is the first Disney film that not even the woke brigade likes. I mean not even Disney knows if they're supposed to be poo in the loos or kebabs so that's going to step on some toes.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Munchingonfish

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I mean, disregarding the fact it's Disney and all the cow themes behind: It looks tolerable. All the Mowgli remakes and what shit Netflix unloads out these days isn't a lot better. Disney movies weren't absolute Infinity War tier killers back in their days either; they became fifty times better with nostalgia.

This won't be a classic, but it'll be a decent movie almost guaranteed. Being obsessed with Disney is like the original Harry Potter fandom.

Nice User

A very nice person.
kiwifarms.net
Pikonic’s prediction
Budget: 275m (before advertising)
Box office total: 800m
RT score: 68%
Metacritic: 55/100
I predict that the box office total will probably be more around $600m but other than that I agree with your predictions.

Reactions: Pikonic

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the only way I'd watch this movie is if Nic Cage was the genie.

Otherwise, have some russian genie.

I can’t imagine how creepy that “Friend Like Me” song will be with the CG they have for this movie. I predict it will be nightmare fuel.

Provided it’s kept for the movie. I don’t know if Will Smith can pull of this song as well as Robin Williams though.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
I was watching Twisted the other day. I think it's a much better alternative to anything Aladdin-related that Disney currently shits out. At least it's funny and something new.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino