Aladdin remake trailer/general - robin williams didn't die for this

vertexwindi

Ay yo this beat is bananas
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Jasmine will be totally smort and woke too. Thanks Disney.

friedshrimp

uwuu
kiwifarms.net
Belle is an inventor...Jasmine likes chemistry...Is all of this propaganda to get more girls into STEM?

Does that even work? When I went to school almost all the girls didn't give a crap about the classes of Psychics, Science and such. How can there be a PatriarchyTM forbidding them to major in those things when the girls themselves have little interest in them? :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: The Nothingness

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
Wait why are people bitching about the actors not being Poos, aren't they supposed to be Kebab? Those are two very different things, especially since Kebab is more similar to wypipo then they are to India. How exceptional are wokelords.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Disney released the Aladdin tie-in comic today. Jasmine gets her own short story where she.. does chemistry and talks about how much she likes books.

View attachment 751184

Fuck Belle, I guess.
If you hadn't told me that was Jasmine, I never would have guessed it was Jasmine.

White washing much Disney? See what happens when you go woke, I get to turn around and use that BS against you. Sucks, don't it?

ATaxingWoman

Stefannie Lööfven, Professional Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net

Imagine taking such a hype song as Prince Ali and making it all slow and boring with nothing interesting visually going on.
So many dancers, so many people, and yet it's so static and stale. It looks like something they made for one of their park parades instead of an attempt at recreating the fun and the energy of the animated version.

Not to mention that the autotune is earsplittingly bad

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net

Imagine taking such a hype song as Prince Ali and making it all slow and boring with nothing interesting visually going on.
Is it just me or does everything seem so small in this movie? Like the sets are very narrow and constrained, it has the feel of a 1940's soundstage, a crappy one. I mean the 1939 Wizard of Oz felt more open and spacious than this does.

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how they filmed Aladdin technically, but even though they threw a ton of money at it this sucker looks like it was made for television. It looks very boring.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how they filmed Aladdin technically, but even though they threw a ton of money at it this sucker looks like it was made for television. It looks very boring.
That's very true. I'm getting a very High School Musical vibe from it. With more CGI (and slightly better than made-for-tv level) in it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino