FR Alain Soral / Maitre du Logos / Français sans peur, chrétien sans reproche / Ali Sourate - Droite sans valeurs, Gauche des racailles

JamalActimel

Niggus Maximus
kiwifarms.net
Je viens de voir que Soral va dispenser des cours par visio-conférence

Si vous n'avez pas été inscrit à l'université de vos rêves c'est encore l'occasion de vous rattraper
1599743299045.png

ngdh.png

C'est l'heure d'élever le débat !

F/lying Frankenstein

Confused Fanatic
kiwifarms.net
C'est l'heure d'élever le débat !

500 euros?! Pour UNE formation? Bordel il est confiant. Il connaît les frais d'inscription "normaux", au moins?
Avec un peu de chance les médias vont lui faire de la pub, sinon son projet va mourir dans l'oeuf.

Merde, même les souverainistes du Cercle Aristote oseraient pas de faire payer leur contenu aussi cher...

JamalActimel

Niggus Maximus
kiwifarms.net
Alain / Soral / Master of Logos / French without fear, Blameless Christan - Jew-hating, Muslim-loving, Homophobic Faggot

1544194266-soral-lunettes4.gif

Who is Alain Bonnet Soral, and why is he so infamous and well known in the French speaking parts of the internet?

Well, he is a French essayist and sociologist who made a name for himself with his extremist views, meltdowns and judicial troubles.

Soral is an icon of the French web mostly due to his cult catch phrases, his erratic behavior, his numerous appearances on French TV, as well as his incredible roachpig-like longevity and ability to adapt.

The French writer is the last manly rampart of the pious France against Jews, faggots, and freemasonry.

I am not making this up, listen to the master of logos himself:

If you conduct the slightest amount of research on him for the reasons why he is so well known, you'll come to understand that Alain is hiding something.

Soral is not as mentally stable and relevant as he would like you to think he is. It is the dissonance between the manly noble Christian man that he claims to be and the vulgar neurotic mess that he is that makes him so lolcow worthy.

The Beginnings: A Discounted Dignity
Soral-Jeune.jpg

Yeah, it is the self-proclaimed pillar of masculinity in his youth. The lack of testosterone might make you want to say:

A néo-marxist with an incredible political awareness, Soral fights against the oligarchy with some striking activism: He practices boxing, he goes to some bourgeois nightclubs, he hits on and sleeps with 700 women (allegedly), and writes useless books explaining fashion movement to parents. During this part of his life, his dignity was badly damaged.

The antisemitism of Soral appeared during his earlier years. He had a Jewish friend/boyfriend named Hector Obalk with which he cowrote a book about fashion movements. Unfortuantely, Obalk was the only one of the two invited to talk about the book on TV, which Soral assumed was because he wasn't Jewish.

To this day his twink ego is wounded and Soral hates Jews with a passion. He writes:

"I was manipulated by a Jew. Since that day, I studied the Torah and the history Zionism. I discovered that betrayal and solidarity were the pillars of this culture"

So, it is a broken heart and a professional failure that provoked his hatred of Jews. It has nothing to do with the conflict between Israel and Palestine or other geopolitical issues, as he does not fucking care. The man said it himself:

Besides, speaking of failures, his film Confessions of a Womanizer was a commercial and critical failure. Mocked for his amateurism, vulgarity and even at the time for his misogyny. Nevertheless, Soral describes his film decades later:

Soral seems to lack lucidity on his written works too

It is the same person which had written this paragraph about him getting his asshole licked by a dog and getting the best orgasm of his entire life while he is having sex with a girl.

I was going to pull out when a strange burning and wet sensation on the bottom of my balls sent me to heaven.

I let loose allowing the pleasure to take over, I however reach a firm hand in direction of the source of this pleasure to grab amid the fluffy sensation a little living furball. Woof Woof. The retrospective shame could make me silent on that even, but I owe it to the reader. It is was my little dog licking my rear scrotum with his feverish and rough tongue. What should I do? What should I say? The girl which ass went back and forth to me like English pudding was too absorbed by her fleeting pleasure to notice what was happening. I put the innocent creature back on the ground and went back to my task.

Petal of roses, dog competition. Would I dare to confess? We came at the same time. Me with the dog her alone. A little 3-year-old Yorkshire with long hair, virgin named Poupeto.

Popeto half Corazon, rough tongue and velvet eyes! Never would I know if you made this because of lust or because of instinctual love. Anyway, it is a moment of pure tenderness secret to this day.
It is the most beautiful moment of fleshly communion I ever had. Woof Woof25005-thumb.png

Let us not introduce more skeletons in the closet, for this could turn on Poupeto. Instead, let us talk about a more flattering time for the master of logos.

Soral Vs Feminism

Dear Alain became known during the 2000's as an eminent dissident by appearing on alternative Marxist TV household shows. He sexually harassed Isabelle Alonso Many times, the founder of the "Chiennes de Guards", a feminist association. He speaks during the debates that she participates in, but I imagine that the poor woman must have experienced Alain's interventions as rape.

This is the hard life of the master of logos: a little punchline at Ardisson, a little radio chronicle and a little debate with Roselyne Bachelot. The life of the dissident is hard and painful.

Like a fat whore dressed in a white dress at her wedding, Soral manages to reinvent himself over time and claims to be a dissident despite her past as a twink TV prostitute.
137871-full.png

The Red Sofa Era

long soral.png

The most legendary period of Soral, "the red sofa period." The master of logos dispenses his knowledge every month and we got to the most legendary replicas of Soral during those glorious times.

The master of logos explains his philosophy of life, his opinion on the Jewish community, on media personalities and tells us all about his exploits. He even recounts having fucked Stephane Guillon's wife and his numerous altercations with Untermensch on TV.

Speaking of altercations, Soral is quite vindictive. After the 3-year-old kid of one of his opponents died, Soral shows compassion and sends him an email full of good intentions.
yop.png

Alain also gives his opinion on important social issues such as the Paralympic Games or young female singers.

Soral uses the "quenelle" a whole lot, which is a sign invented by his good friend Dieudonne that shows your hand going into the ass of the oligarchy. Totally not gay...I guess.
unnamed.jpg

Straight master Alain showing how far he likes to get fucked.

Soral would also put an end to "Entretien du mois", his flagship monthly column, citing the passive consumption of this kind of content. To avoid having this thread suffering the same fate, I advise you to take note of the number of minutes (0-9) and to ponder the corresponding quote in order to raise your I.Q.

For example, 16h03m = quote number 3

0-I'm in survival mode, I have a tailor to pay.

1-I am a Northern Goy I turn to the sides to cry.

2- I think that if men are sub-human today, it is because they accept the wage labor and traffic jams.

3-My two rooster legs, you get them in your mouth so you cannot suck cock in the Bois de Boulogne anymore for two weeks.

4-So anyway, I'm in the history... in the small history, already that's for sure, the History with a big H, it depends on what's going to happen tomorrow, if there's a revolutionary process that's going to start in the whole West. Because it can blow up everywhere, , I say it in my book.

5- When you push open the saloon door with your foot, do not be surprised if it comes back to you in the balls.

6-The genius of the government is to make us believe that Besancenot(French Bernie) has the temper of a Che Guevara. That way, we can make Mimie Mathy ( female french Tyrion lannister) miss France.

7-When I was a kid, I wanted to be Spartacus, I did not dream of being the boss of the Express with a shitty red scarf.

8-Today if Jesus Christ was present on earth, maybe he is, he would be sitting next to me on this red couch.

9- Let me remind you that homosexuals are defined by the fact that they penetrate or have their anus penetrated, and the asshole is something that is at the bottom of the hierarchy of value because that's where the shit comes out of.

This period really consolidated Soral's place as a dissident who disturbs the system.
1496847259-alain-soral-jacques-attali-photo.png
You can observe Soral here with the famous dissident Djamil Allah-Tali the great Jewish deep state agent Jacque Attali, who shares Soral's views on Islam and immigration.

The Arc Conversano VS Soral

figt.png
cocnofg.png

Daniel Conversano, a former Soralian, sends many jabs towards Soral on the internet.
He reproaches him for being too subservient to Arabs and Islam. Which is a complete lie being not as if Alain Soral had received 3 million euros from The Islamic Republic of Iran. Oh wait...

Daniel defines himself as a white European (from the south like Tunisia).
Ironic knowing that he looks like this
1590929401752.png1590929460682.pngara.jpg

Ben el Daniel considers that white people must organize themselves to save France from Islam. That is why he left France to go to Romania and make pickup artist videos.

In short, remember that Daniel Conversano is a Syrian immigrant frustrated against Arabs and Islam looking to pester Alain.

The Fight
An epic battle between Alain Soral and Daniel Conversano. All organized by Dieudonne.
1590935987182.png

The video file is too extensive because of dear Alain's massive dick, so I am obliged to give you a page of manga relaying what went down:

Background music

1590929554556.png1590929520689.png1590929599026.png
mangai.pngmangay 3.png

Full gifs and video

basto.gif
Soral uses close combat

soos.gif

Soral uses mach punch

gay.gif
Spin kick

Best off

Full video - Here

In short: The pillar of Christian modesty and logos loses its cool in the face of the Syrian refugee and his hateful rhetoric.

He calls Alain a bourgeois: Strike 1

He insults the horde of Arab fans of Soral: Strike 2

He says he does not respect the master of logos: "It's too much: Out! You don't insult the master of logos without facing the consequences."

Alain is lenient and lets Conversano survive, thus stopping his first assault.

He is nevertheless obliged to come back after our favorite Syrian migrant has yelled:
Conversano said:
If the FN is at 30% it is because people are fed up with Arabs!!!!yop.png

The experience of street fighting and French boxing is too strong for Conversano who is dismantled twice by Alain.
nigggg.png

Result of the showdown: Soral showed that he is incapable of debating in a civilized manner and let a Syrian migrant frustrate him during a debate to the point of physically assault him.

This does not show the stupidity and ego of Soral, on the contrary.

This experience shows that our dear Alain is a manly Gallic. Fearless Arab and blameless Muslim. A good dose of manly reality for Conversano.

1600258428117.png

Hopefully, this could lead to more donations from Iranians146426-full.png
21_Janv._2019_1.jpeg

The Binti Case
clown.png

Alain illustrates his debility, his racism, his hypocrisy and his immaturity in this case without forgetting the fact that he received two lawsuits as a gift.

The master of logos maintains many exchanges on the internet with the black singer Binti all in the hope of increasing his record to 601 women.

During their exchanges, Binti accuses Soral of being Jewish. Soral takes the opportunity to send a nude selfie to prove that he still has a foreskin like any normal man would.

1590929737032.png

Soral then proposes to meet Binti, convinced that his goy penis has charmed Binti. The singer refuses and Soral takes out his frustration in a tirade of insults worthy of r/niceguys.

sms.png

According to Soral, she's just a Negro whore who is only good at being fucked by Jews. This obviously deteriorates the already tumultuous relationship between Dieudonne and Soral. Those text messages and the photo of his foreskin would cost him 14,000 euros in fines after he lost the lawsuit.

Another victory for Alain who deeply disturbs the system with his goy penis and proves once again that he is right about the negresses who are nothing but Jewish whores.

The North Korean arc

DKumlhXWkAEiQHK.jpg

Soral is invited to North Korea in 2017 by a tourist agency. Soral claims to have been invited because of his dissidence all with the blessing of the North Korean Supreme Leader. However, it is very easy to find that Soral was not given any special treatment. Worse, he had the same circuit as some journalists who were invited 1 year earlier.

During his stay, Soral extrapolated everything that was shown to him and swallowed the propaganda as well as the cocks in the Parisian backrooms during his youth.

He already starts by comparing the North Korean landscape to his native Switzerland and then compares the Kims to De Gaulle.
Then Soral raves about Koreans like a good weeb 68275-full.jpg

He then raves about children playing soccer and explains that there are no obese people in Korea.10787-thumb.png

When your customized character appears in a cutscene.

Nice analysis again

And my favorite clip for the end

Soral still dares to say that the Koreans can easily leave North Korea for sport or work. Easy when their families are taken hostage Alain.17660-full.png

Then he still has the nerve to say that many Koreans who run away end up returning because it is so nice to live in North Korea. This is a true inversion of values.

On the positive side: at least it has allowed Soral to get more people on the Quenelle train.
DEdar9lXYAAqbdT.jpgsoral-dieudonne-coree-nord-80a4a.jpg

The Raptor Arc

arton10075-25201.jpg

The dissident raptor Arc has very little importance, because the two oddballs had only fought verbally via video and twitter. The whole beef is simply interesting because it highlights the image of a badass that Soral has made for himself.

The Dissident Raptor challenges Alain Soral to an MMA duel via a YouTube video. Soral accepts the challenge because as Jean Marie Lepen would say:

Soral said:
Following his multiple insults, defamations and provocations, I accept to face Ismail Ouslimani, known as "the @Raptor Dissident" in free combat, and this despite my age (60 years old this year) and even though #MMA is not my specialty.

Soral clearly fantasizes about his manhood and his ability to fight. The next clip illustrates it well:

Despite the set up of a press conference, the fight would never take place. However, if I can allow myself to make a prediction, it surely would be a victory by tko in the last round via low kick in the head for Alain.
garde_haute.jpgdfdfhgh.jpgZAkSRHH.gif
At least he avoided a trial. He still lost 26 lawsuits in his life. His last one forced him to take refuge in Switzerland like a manly Frenchman.

But how does Soral manage not to end up on the street with all his lawsuits?
1573414104-image.png

He resorts to his sect
fggfgg.png
Note that Soral earns 13,909 euros per month just with a chronicle.

I'll let you imagine all the money he earns in one year between donations, money from Iranians, the famous plastic bags filled with money sent by Iman’s, his website and the price of memberships at E&R. It is clearly a large sum. All based on the reconciliation between the French Left and Right with the Arab Muslim community.

Reconciliation seems complicated given Soral's opinion on the Maghreb.

Beautiful demonstration of essentialism and superb spit on his livelihood.

Lapierre Arc

maxresdefault.jpg

Speaking of spitting, the journalist and disciple of Soral: Vincent Lapierre left the ship and bombarded some mucus on Soral recently:

1486652097-journalistennn.pngHazizaoctogone (1).gif

He looks awful on his last video where he criticizes Soral like a French hostage in Mali or a survivor of a sect.

Moreover, we can count on Yassine the Sunday Christian to defend Alain via a YouTube video.

Alain's defense is still the famous "I fucked your wife."

Soral said:
How?

Look for the woman!

The most sordid and ridiculous thing is that he did in all this - betraying to get rich and become a star - to marry an Air France pilot (8000 euros monthly salary) who did not want it otherwise.

A big whore had given herself a lot to the E&R militants, with the president(Me) in mind! Reason for his desire for revenge ... This macho jealous effeminate being quite incapable - on this ground too - to do anything else than to pass behind!

AS.
The case is closed for now, but rest assured: if Lapierre's mother dies of cancer you can be sure that Soral will send her a nice letter full of nice words to support Lapierre in this painful moment.21461-full.png

Some News

-Soral was arrested last month in Paris for Racial hatred and then released

You can read more here on Null's favorite website:

Here
-Soral's YouTube channel was nuked 160306-full.png

-Soral has his own online courses now:
ngdh (1).png
1599743299045.png

Some links
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlainSoralOffic?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Kind of Patreon : https://gestion-er.fr/participatif/?page=campagne&campagne=2
Gab : https://gab.com/Alain_Soral_officiel
Ibry :https://lbry.tv/@ERTV:1
YouTube : Here
Facebook: Here
Égalité et reconciliation : https://www.egaliteetreconciliation.fr/

Archives
Here's a link to a few archived videos:

I invite you to do your duty and send me the videos you consider important or cult-classics worthy of archiving here.

Protect the content my friends. In 50 years, I want to be able to show videos of Soral beating up Conversano to my children and grandchildren. I do not want to just stumble upon shitty BuzzFeed articles when I type Soral on Google.
Take care of content and take care of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Alain / Soral / Master of Logos / French without fear, Blameless Christan - Jew-hating, Muslim-loving, Homophobic Faggot

Foreword

I had a lot of requests to translate my thread on Soral, so I will try to improve and translate it.

As always, I may be slow, but I always end up finishing with good content do not worry.

I am looking for any tips given I am not a native english speaker.

[Mod Edit: Tried my best to proofread + make corrections, though some parts may still be off with the wording. So just be aware of the occasional odd sentence or two throughout this OP.]

To do list

translating text-Done

translating and adding images- Done

translating and subtitling videos- not done yet a added as placeholder for them 30/30 Done

typos,paragraph,size of images/videos and formatting of the text - not done yet

Last verification+ news section 2.0 - not done yet

Alain Soral

View attachment 1599777

Who is Alain Bonnet Soral, and why is he so infamous and well known in the French speaking parts of the internet?

Well, he is a French essayist and sociologist who made a name for himself with his extremist views, meltdowns and judicial troubles.

Soral is an icon of the French web mostly due to his cult catch phrases, his erratic behavior, his numerous appearances on French TV, as well as his incredible roachpig-like longevity and ability to adapt.

The French writer is the last manly rampart of the pious France against Jews, faggots, and freemasonry.

I am not making this up, listen to the master of logos himself:
View attachment 1600083
If you conduct the slightest amount of research on him for the reasons why he is so well known, you'll come to understand that Alain is hiding something.

Soral is not as mentally stable and relevant as he would like you to think he is. It is the dissonance between the manly noble Christian man that he claims to be and the vulgar neurotic mess that he is that makes him so lolcow worthy.
View attachment 1600084

The Beginnings: A Discounted Dignity
View attachment 1599778

Yeah, it is the self-proclaimed pillar of masculinity in his youth. The lack of testosterone might make you want to say:
View attachment 1600095
A néo-marxist with an incredible political awareness, Soral fights against the oligarchy with some striking activism: He practices boxing, he goes to some bourgeois nightclubs, he hits on and sleeps with 700 women (allegedly), and writes useless books explaining fashion movement to parents. During this part of his life, his dignity was badly damaged.
View attachment 1600086
View attachment 1600085
The antisemitism of Soral appeared during his earlier years. He had a Jewish friend/boyfriend named Hector Obalk with which he cowrote a book about fashion movements. Unfortuantely, Obalk was the only one of the two invited to talk about the book on TV, which Soral assumed was because he wasn't Jewish.

To this day his twink ego is wounded and Soral hates Jews with a passion. He writes:

So, it is a broken heart and a professional failure that provoked his hatred of Jews. It has nothing to do with the conflict between Israel and Palestine or other geopolitical issues, as he does not fucking care. The man said it himself:
View attachment 1600087
Besides, speaking of failures, his film Confessions of a Womanizer was a commercial and critical failure. Mocked for his amateurism, vulgarity and even at the time for his misogyny. Nevertheless, Soral describes his film decades later:
View attachment 1600527
Soral seems to lack lucidity on his written works too
View attachment 1600528
It is the same person which had written this paragraph about him getting his asshole licked by a dog and getting the best orgasm of his entire life while he is having sex with a girl.

Let us not introduce more skeletons in the closet, for this could turn on Poupeto. Instead, let us talk about a more flattering time for the master of logos.

Soral Vs Feminism

Dear Alain became known during the 2000's as an eminent dissident by appearing on alternative Marxist TV household shows. He sexually harassed Isabelle Alonso Many times, the founder of the "Chiennes de Guards", a feminist association. He speaks during the debates that she participates in, but I imagine that the poor woman must have experienced Alain's interventions as rape.

This is the hard life of the master of logos: a little punchline at Ardisson, a little radio chronicle and a little debate with Roselyne Bachelot. The life of the dissident is hard and painful.
View attachment 1600529
View attachment 1600530
View attachment 1600532
Like a fat whore dressed in a white dress at her wedding, Soral manages to reinvent himself over time and claims to be a dissident despite her past as a twink TV prostitute.
View attachment 1599780
View attachment 1600594

The Red Sofa Era

View attachment 1599782
The most legendary period of Soral, "the red sofa period." The master of logos dispenses his knowledge every month and we got to the most legendary replicas of Soral during those glorious times.

The master of logos explains his philosophy of life, his opinion on the Jewish community, on media personalities and tells us all about his exploits. He even recounts having fucked Stephane Guillon's wife and his numerous altercations with Untermensch on TV.
View attachment 1600595
View attachment 1600597
Speaking of altercations, Soral is quite vindictive. After the 3-year-old kid of one of his opponents died, Soral shows compassion and sends him an email full of good intentions.
View attachment 1599812
Alain also gives his opinion on important social issues such as the Paralympic Games or young female singers.
View attachment 1602136
View attachment 1602137
Soral uses the "quenelle" a whole lot, which is a sign invented by his good friend Dieudonne that shows your hand going into the ass of the oligarchy. Totally not gay...I guess.
View attachment 1599896
Straight master Alain showing how far he likes to get fucked.

Soral would also put an end to "Entretien du mois", his flagship monthly column, citing the passive consumption of this kind of content. To avoid having this thread suffering the same fate, I advise you to take note of the number of minutes (0-9) and to ponder the corresponding quote in order to raise your I.Q.

For example, 16h03m = quote number 3

This period really consolidated Soral's place as a dissident who disturbs the system.
View attachment 1599784
You can observe Soral here with the famous dissident Djamil Allah-Tali the great Jewish deep state agent Jacque Attali, who shares Soral's views on Islam and immigration.

The Arc Conversano VS Soral

View attachment 1599787View attachment 1599785

Daniel Conversano, a former Soralian, sends many jabs towards Soral on the internet.
He reproaches him for being too subservient to Arabs and Islam. Which is a complete lie being not as if Alain Soral had received 3 million euros from The Islamic Republic of Iran. Oh wait...

View attachment 1602138
Daniel defines himself as a white European (from the south like Tunisia).
Ironic knowing that he looks like this
View attachment 1599790View attachment 1599791View attachment 1599788

Ben el Daniel considers that white people must organize themselves to save France from Islam. That is why he left France to go to Romania and make pickup artist videos.

In short, remember that Daniel Conversano is a Syrian immigrant frustrated against Arabs and Islam looking to pester Alain.

The Fight
An epic battle between Alain Soral and Daniel Conversano. All organized by Dieudonne.
View attachment 1599792

The video file is too extensive because of dear Alain's massive dick, so I am obliged to give you a page of manga relaying what went down:

Background music
View attachment 1599921
View attachment 1599793View attachment 1599794View attachment 1599795
View attachment 1599796View attachment 1599797

Full gifs and video

View attachment 1599798
Soral uses close combat

View attachment 1599799
Soral uses mach punch

View attachment 1599800
Spin kick

Best off

View attachment 1602139

Full video - Here

In short: The pillar of Christian modesty and logos loses its cool in the face of the Syrian refugee and his hateful rhetoric.

He calls Alain a bourgeois: Strike 1

He insults the horde of Arab fans of Soral: Strike 2

He says he does not respect the master of logos: "It's too much: Out! You don't insult the master of logos without facing the consequences."

Alain is lenient and lets Conversano survive, thus stopping his first assault.

He is nevertheless obliged to come back after our favorite Syrian migrant has yelled:

The experience of street fighting and French boxing is too strong for Conversano who is dismantled twice by Alain.
View attachment 1599814

Result of the showdown: Soral showed that he is incapable of debating in a civilized manner and let a Syrian migrant frustrate him during a debate to the point of physically assault him.

This does not show the stupidity and ego of Soral, on the contrary.

This experience shows that our dear Alain is a manly Gallic. Fearless Arab and blameless Muslim. A good dose of manly reality for Conversano.

View attachment 1599938
Hopefully, this could lead to more donations from IraniansView attachment 1599865
View attachment 1599863

The Binti Case
View attachment 1599866

Alain illustrates his debility, his racism, his hypocrisy and his immaturity in this case without forgetting the fact that he received two lawsuits as a gift.

The master of logos maintains many exchanges on the internet with the black singer Binti all in the hope of increasing his record to 601 women.

During their exchanges, Binti accuses Soral of being Jewish. Soral takes the opportunity to send a nude selfie to prove that he still has a foreskin like any normal man would.

Soral then proposes to meet Binti, convinced that his goy penis has charmed Binti. The singer refuses and Soral takes out his frustration in a tirade of insults worthy of r/niceguys.

View attachment 1599813

According to Soral, she's just a Negro whore who is only good at being fucked by Jews. This obviously deteriorates the already tumultuous relationship between Dieudonne and Soral. Those text messages and the photo of his foreskin would cost him 14,000 euros in fines after he lost the lawsuit.

Another victory for Alain who deeply disturbs the system with his goy penis and proves once again that he is right about the negresses who are nothing but Jewish whores.

The North Korean arc

View attachment 1599869

Soral is invited to North Korea in 2017 by a tourist agency. Soral claims to have been invited because of his dissidence all with the blessing of the North Korean Supreme Leader. However, it is very easy to find that Soral was not given any special treatment. Worse, he had the same circuit as some journalists who were invited 1 year earlier.

During his stay, Soral extrapolated everything that was shown to him and swallowed the propaganda as well as the cocks in the Parisian backrooms during his youth.

He already starts by comparing the North Korean landscape to his native Switzerland and then compares the Kims to De Gaulle.
Then Soral raves about Koreans like a good weeb View attachment 1599870

View attachment 1602140
View attachment 1602373
He then raves about children playing soccer and explains that there are no obese people in Korea.View attachment 1599880
View attachment 1602142
When your customized character appears in a cutscene.

View attachment 1602174
Nice analysis again

View attachment 1602175
And my favorite clip for the end
View attachment 1602176
Soral still dares to say that the Koreans can easily leave North Korea for sport or work. Easy when their families are taken hostage Alain.View attachment 1599881

Then he still has the nerve to say that many Koreans who run away end up returning because it is so nice to live in North Korea. This is a true inversion of values.

On the positive side: at least it has allowed Soral to get more people on the Quenelle train.
View attachment 1599883View attachment 1599882

The Raptor Arc

View attachment 1599884

The dissident raptor Arc has very little importance, because the two oddballs had only fought verbally via video and twitter. The whole beef is simply interesting because it highlights the image of a badass that Soral has made for himself.

The Dissident Raptor challenges Alain Soral to an MMA duel via a YouTube video. Soral accepts the challenge because as Jean Marie Lepen would say:

View attachment 1602177

Soral clearly fantasizes about his manhood and his ability to fight. The next clip illustrates it well:

View attachment 1602178
Despite the set up of a press conference, the fight would never take place. However, if I can allow myself to make a prediction, it surely would be a victory by tko in the last round via low kick in the head for Alain.
View attachment 1599885View attachment 1599886View attachment 1599887
At least he avoided a trial. He still lost 26 lawsuits in his life. His last one forced him to take refuge in Switzerland like a manly Frenchman.

But how does Soral manage not to end up on the street with all his lawsuits?
View attachment 1599888

He resorts to his sect
View attachment 1599889
Note that Soral earns 13,909 euros per month just with a chronicle.

I'll let you imagine all the money he earns in one year between donations, money from Iranians, the famous plastic bags filled with money sent by Iman’s, his website and the price of memberships at E&R. It is clearly a large sum. All based on the reconciliation between the French Left and Right with the Arab Muslim community.

Reconciliation seems complicated given Soral's opinion on the Maghreb.

View attachment 1602179

Beautiful demonstration of essentialism and superb spit on his livelihood.

Lapierre Arc

View attachment 1599890

Speaking of spitting, the journalist and disciple of Soral: Vincent Lapierre left the ship and bombarded some mucus on Soral recently:

View attachment 1599892View attachment 1599891

He looks awful on his last video where he criticizes Soral like a French hostage in Mali or a survivor of a sect.

View attachment 1602180

Moreover, we can count on Yassine the Sunday Christian to defend Alain via a YouTube video.

View attachment 1602181

Alain's defense is still the famous "I fucked your wife."

The case is closed for now, but rest assured: if Lapierre's mother dies of cancer you can be sure that Soral will send her a nice letter full of nice words to support Lapierre in this painful moment.View attachment 1599893

Some News

-Soral was arrested last month in Paris for Racial hatred and then released

You can read more here on Null's favorite website:

Here
-Soral's YouTube channel was nuked View attachment 1599894

-Soral has his own online courses now:

Some links
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlainSoralOffic?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Kind of Patreon : https://gestion-er.fr/participatif/?page=campagne&campagne=2
Gab : https://gab.com/Alain_Soral_officiel
Ibry :https://lbry.tv/@ERTV:1
YouTube : Here
Facebook: Here
Égalité et reconciliation : https://www.egaliteetreconciliation.fr/

Archives
Here's a link to a few archived videos:

I invite you to do your duty and send me the videos you consider important or cult-classics worthy of archiving here.

Protect the content my friends. In 50 years, I want to be able to show videos of Soral beating up Conversano to my children and grandchildren. I do not want to just stumble upon shitty BuzzFeed articles when I type Soral on Google.
Take care of content and take care of yourself.
Bon travail! Je crois que les kiwis anglais s'intéressent en lui. Alors, est-ce qu'il y a un article sur Soral en Paris? Les américains aiment discuter la liberté de parole.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. With all due respect to Alain Soral's beat-the-fuck-out-of-fat-Syrians skills, This guy is nuttier then a squirrel stew. From the political to the sexual, Soral's thought processes are fucking deviant.

My girlfriends dog once stuck her nose up my ass during sex too. How did I react? Did I enjoy it so much I let the dog rim me to have the orgasm of my life? No I did what any normal man would do, yelp and jump up while my GF laughed! Even if she or I was hitting the point of no return, you DON'T incorporate beastial anilingus into sex, and above all YOU DON'T WRITE AN ARTICLE ABOUT IT IF YOU DO!

This is one I am going to come back to again and again to enjoy and absorb slowly. Many many thanks to @JeanActimel for taking the time and effort to translate this to English and find so many subtitled videos of this psycho's long online presence. Gonna spread the word of this paragon of French Manhood to those who will appreciate the uniquely European flavor of this legendary lolcow too.

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, Alain Soral's even nuttier than I thought. I find his name annoying because it's literally one letter different from Sorel, a thinker with a similar albeit different background from the late 19th to early 20th century.

To the Francophones here, could y'all lend an ear to transcribe or parse out what he's saying about the different music acts featured here?

I'm curious to hear what he has to say about the major RIF bands. Interestingly, the comment's section on his official site aren't terribly supportive and are, in fact, quite harsh:
Screenshot_2021-02-05 Front musical #7 – Le Rock Identitaire Français.png

Loose translations:
Comments said:
Personally, I don't want to criticize French rock, in terms of lyrics or music.

What I find revolting, is the principle of calling oneself "identity" and to go get ANY more American shit, exactly as the previous generations did, which killed French songs and music! And it dares to call itself "identity", what a huge jerk, what nonsense, we immediately feel the ignorant people who do not have an ounce of discernment, since the level of sincerity is at zero. Let them bring out the violas and violins if they want European, we want Machaud, Rameau, not useless shit and antics.

I had said that in the past to identitarians on a "radical national-social" Internet forum, which no longer exists, closed on judgment for hateful and racist remarks, and I was rebuffed with "we can't, we don't have this level, there is too much work to learn to play instruments, we are modern, so rock, you have to yell, etc ".

In short, I had the right to stupid answers, with in addition to confessions of laziness, laziness that has nothing French, here we do not rap by laziness like blédards, we make great art after a lot of work and sincerity.

I think there is a large part of people who are not authentically identified, but who are just primary neurotics with horse qi, who have found a ground where they can yell and pretend to be original, by bringing out their pain. be. A bit like football hooligans.

This is what we must criticize and not the quality of rock. The quality of the music or the words comes later, when we advance out of sincerity, and not out of neurosis.
---
Too bad, we regret the time of the "hunting lodge".

In the yakafokon series, if a guest could step in, it would probably be a relief for everyone. We feel the facilitator in distress, reading files on a subject which we understand is totally foreign to him.

For the rest, French rock as a propaganda tool, whatever the political side, gives texts of rare poverty, and unfortunately rarely compensated by compositions that pull the whole up. There is sincerity in the commitment, there is no doubt about it, but my ears still bleed.

The recurring theme from the responses point to the lack of Frenchness in Rock music. Indeed, some feel Rap is a more honest style of music because it is thoroughly American and makes no pretenses to being otherwise. For them, French Identitarian music adopting Rock is a betrayal of their roots as Frenchmen.

As much as these pedantic and bad faith purity spirals can be, they do raise one interesting point that the case for Nationalist Rock isn't quite tenable especially if your standards are expressions of a native people. What's so French about Rock? Nothing could be more emblematic of the Anglosphere’s success in this post-globalization world than the spread of Rock’n’Roll. With minor exception, almost every industrialized nation is home to dozens of active and recording Rock bands supported by thousands of fans spanning all ages.

That said, when something has gone across the globe and been reinterpreted / expressed in a myriad of genres, the very base that forged the sound loses its presence in each successive subgenre. As such, Rock'n'Roll belongs to the world. Anyone from any background can make Rock music for any reason whatsoever. Besides, can anyone listen to Alan Stivell or Tri Yann and think either sounds American at all?

Last edited:

Wawalian

kiwifarms.net
N'oubliez pas non plus son ami de toujours le survivaliste Piero San-Giorgio, qui se prépare à la guerre civile avec les Musulmans depuis son chalet en Suisse, sacré personnage lui aussi.

Don't forget his long time friend and survivalist Piero San-Giorgio who's getting ready for a full on civil war with Muslims form his Swiss lodge, he is also quite the character.