Aleks Salazar Abarca / Aluzky / alu_ky / Dog Lover / Yesilovedogs / DogsneedpIeasuretoo / Korkunchy - Zoophilia advocate so fucked in the head even other zoophiles hate him, rapes his customer's dogs, and thinks he's as smart as Einstein

Great Dane

Fear nothing, achieve everything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found him on Youtube replies (specifically a rant video against Zooier Than Thou), defending zoophilia as a legitimate sexuality like an entire circus. Took a screenshot just to be sure this doesn't vanish.
View attachment 1613930

He's replied to other comments as well.
1600804219138.png

1600804354966.png

1600804372521.png

In one of his pastebin posts, he compares homosexuality to zoophilia and pedophilia.
1600804256655.png

Aviary Hideaway

Lost in the Wing Sauce
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I'm somewhat new to this site, but I ended up having some screenshots of the comments this Aluzky guy left on my video concerning that zooier than thou podcast. Wish I knew who he was beforehand because my dumbass deleted them before looking into who they were. Anyway, figured sharing the remains would help.

aluzky1.jpg

aluzky2.jpg
aluzky3.jpg

aluzky4pt1.jpg
aluzky4pt2.jpg

Wowzer9088

Please be!
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I'm somewhat new to this site, but I ended up having some screenshots of the comments this Aluzky guy left on my video concerning that zooier than thou podcast. Wish I knew who he was beforehand because my dumbass deleted them before looking into who they were. Anyway, figured sharing the remains would help.

View attachment 1686840

View attachment 1686842View attachment 1686846

View attachment 1686847 View attachment 1686849
WTF and his stu-pid posts that has a l-ine that s-plit the w-ords in-bet-ween???