Trainwreck Alendra Grecia Pine / alendragrecia / AlendraResists / wetpanties4you / alendrasposthumannow - Institutionalized Florida vegan ex-lesbian claims to be God and tweets about aliens, astral-plane rape, and genociding the Irish

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Hamplanet Fitness

I am an honor student at the college of gay
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meet Alendra Grecia Pine, a woman struggling with numerous mental illnesses who uses Twitter to journal her most unhinged thoughts, most of which center around rape and conspiracies to murder her.

talkedtopoo.jpg

Pine is currently an involuntary resident of Success Care Services in New Port Richey, FL. She has been there since December 2019; there was a 6-month gap in her Twitter posting preceding her moving to Success Care Services, likely from a stay at a different institution. Her posts, which were already crazy, became even more aggressive after the hiatus, with Pine often talking about being astrally raped by aliens, her parents, and her celebrity crush, Keanu Reeves. Pine's posts suggest she is hypersexual and she sometimes makes provocative comments on Twitter toward people she finds attractive.

She attaches a disturbingly close-up selfie to most of her tweets. These pictures only serve to highlight the chaotic mess that is her mind.

killme.jpg

However, court records indicate she was declared a ward of the state in 2016. Her mother initiated the institutionalization process. It appears Pine had lived at an assisted living facility prior to her mother turning guardianship over to the state.

Pine's sanity has been iffy for as long as she's been on the internet, but took a significant turn for the worse between 2017 and 2018. This archive of her Twitter from 2017 shows she was an animal rights activist/feminist.

scrump.jpg
heatstroke.jpg
insanity.jpg
That had probably already happened when she was committed a year prior.
court.jpg

As mental illness crept in, Pine's weirdness also escalated. She made a Facebook fan page (a) for animal rights... and pictures of her body. This was around the time she became a ward of the state. Note the weird scribblings on cardboard in the background.

sexy.jpg

What are Pine's mental illnesses?

Pine hasn't disclosed all the specifics of her diagnosis, but claims to have multiple personalities and has been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.

mpd.jpg

sex.jpg

bpd.jpg

The split personalities could explain the switch between thirsting after Keanu Reeves and claiming to be a lesbian - though she also says she can make herself straight when she wants.

abr.jpg

She said homosexuality only exists as a result of sexual trauma, dark thoughts, or "wanting to get laid." Due to her instability, her views - and proclaimed sexual orientation - change frequently. This tweet was posted a week after the one above:

disease.jpg

gayness.jpg
hook.jpg
dikes.jpg
heterosexuality.jpg
nature.jpg
temporarily.jpg
morelezzy.jpg
makeyougay.jpg
lola.jpg
child.jpg
goddess.jpg
menaregay.jpg
cozy.jpg
turnles.jpg

Gays and lesbians aren't the only group Pine doesn't like:

latina.jpg

jpn.jpg

popo.jpg

Astrology, God, and the astral plane are a common thread in Pine's posts. She frequently retweets horoscope-esque posts from others, normally followed by tweets that devolve into word soup.

nothing.jpg
impregnated.jpg
parasite.jpg
bondage.jpg
peace.jpg
planets.jpg

Pine and her carers

Like all people in her life, Pine has crafted bizarre fantasies centering around the people who care for her. Most commonly this involves Dr. James "Jimmy" Schaus, a physician who periodically sees her. Sometimes she claims he rapes her, sometimes she says they're in a relationship... like her other tweets, none of it makes sense.

high.jpg
bend.jpg
schaus.jpg
leto.jpg
eons.jpg
feed.jpg
flamingsociopath.jpg
She's been seeing Dr. Schaus since at least 2018:
jimmyrape.jpg
jimmy.jpg
drowning.jpg
evil.jpg

Dr. Schaus isn't the only carer she's accused of rape. She's also posted about people named Julian Casablancas - perhaps the singer of The Strokes, perhaps someone at the facility with the same name - and Ayo, as well as the manager of Success Care Services, Olumuyiwa S. Adedoyin. (Success Care Services info / archive)

astralrape2.jpg
astralrape.jpg
rapee.jpg
landlord.jpg
harpers.jpg
sweat.jpg

Pine has repeatedly said both of her parents sexually abused her as a child, and now claims they are doing the same on the astral plane. She calls her mother a "sociopath," and it seems the two no longer have much of a relationship. Her court-appointed legal guardian was named Phyllis Clark, whom she claims molested her. Clark died earlier this year. Her father, John Pine, did not have a relationship with his daughter at the time of his passing in 2014. There don't appear to have ever been charges filed against John Pine, Rosel Pine, or Phyllis Clark for sexual abuse.

locked.jpg
wwb.jpg
hellish.jpg
daddymolest.jpg
mommolest.jpg
astrally2.jpg
uncles.jpg
sociopath.jpg
guardian.jpg
molestmom.jpg
She texted Clark and did not get a response:
myownplace.jpg
truck.jpg
molested.jpg

Pine is hypersexual. She often replies to people on Twitter and Instagram, sending them inappropriate sexual messages unprompted. This, as shown below, sometimes leads to people blocking her, but she goes largely ignored.

fmp.jpg

fuckme.jpg

insta.jpg
imbalance.jpg

antibacterial.jpg

spasms.jpg

Keanu Reeves is Pine's top celebrity crush. However, like everyone else in her mind, he raped and tried to murder her. She calls him "Keo" and has hinted they were/are in a relationship.

keanu.jpg

rapistkeanu.jpg

rapistkeanu2.jpg

rapistkeanu3.jpg

sexdolls.jpg

wyclef.jpg

Older Accounts

Years before her current Twitter, Pine tried branching out across social media. She's always been an animal rights activist, and tried posting audition tapes and vocal covers on YouTube and Vimeo.

wp4y.jpg

There's nothing at that wetpanties4you URL anymore, and no archive of it exists.
(Source/archive)

Direct Link

She used to be an Onision fan and made two videos asking to meet him in person to discuss suicidal ideation, then says she thinks he's had sex with a man:

Direct Link

Direct Link

Speaking of suicidal ideation, here's her story of how her mother found her after a suicide attempt:

Direct Link

Here are the highlights from her old accounts:
genius.jpg
wp4y2.jpg
alz.jpg
luscious.jpg
She's been dealing with mental health issues and the court system since at least 2010:
newtherapist.jpg

YouTube 1 / archive
YouTube 2 / archive
Vimeo / archive
Vimeo 2 / archive
Pinterest / archive
Pinterest 2 / archive
LinkedIn / archive
Facebook / archive
Facebook 2 / archive
Facebook 3 / archive

Between retweets of vegan media, she posts about her weight and talking to animals. Oh, and even more rape.

alldead.jpg
free.jpg

horserides.jpg

doublechin.jpg

raped.jpg

apnea.jpg

america.jpg

cow.jpg

rcf.jpg

protest.jpg

She has some interesting thoughts about Coronavirus:
diseasething.jpg

hateful.jpg

pbj.jpg

seeucry.jpg

skinny.jpg

sadists.jpg

masterplease.jpg

whiteman.jpg

womb.jpg

I know of a certain Womb Wizard who could probably help her with that.
species.jpg

turd.jpg

jizz.jpg

femalesho.jpg

riv.jpg

brain.jpg

somelight.jpg

patriarchy.jpg

Sometimes Pine reads men's rights sites, then goes on to post stuff like this:
victim.jpg

solar.jpg
rollicking.jpg

Active Accounts

Twitter (Archive)
Twitter - Original Tweets Only (Archive)
Tweet Compilation Archive
Old Twitter (Archive)

If there's one thing to take away from this thread, it's this:

meteors.jpg

Last edited:

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a good start but have you at least archived the tweets you've screenshot? I know it's a pain in the ass to link them all individually so if you just link the Archive Today directory that lists all of her tweets, I'll accept that.

Do people interact with her much? I have the feeling there have to have been at least a few people who've found her & decided to poke fun.

Also wish I knew more about her past but given the nature of this cow, that would might not be possible if her parents or siblings don't have social media.

How did you find her btw?

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's what I wanna know:
  1. Do her caretakers know that she has a phone?
  2. If so, do they know she has social media?
  3. If that's the case, are they monitoring it?
It just seems like a bad idea to let someone this mentally unstable to have a social media account which has thoroughly been proven to negatively impact the mental health of SANE people. Only reason I could possibly see them justifying this is if she's non-compliant with the therapists and this is the only way she communicates in the world.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cut the reeing about her hating the gays, or at least put it below the actually funny parts, and you might have a halfway decent OP.

Also stop abusing spoilers. It's obnoxious and it makes it a pain in the ass to read.
Call me optimistic but I don't think she really hates the gays. I'm not even sure someone of her mental capacity is capable of true, genuine hate. It's just the insanity talking.
1594059683428.png
Tweet (Archive Today is slow today so it'll be a few min till I have the archive)

Hamplanet Fitness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Added a bunch to the OP including her court records and a cow crossover, and did some reformatting. Kept the less-relevant stuff spoilered because the post is fucking long.

I found her when someone retweeted the "gay is a disease" post to criticize her, but that was the only interaction it got. Most of her posts get very little engagement, just a few random likes from her mutuals. She replies to lots of people but normally gets ignored.

I linked archives of her Twitter account and an archive of her original tweets only - is there another way to make an archive listing all her tweets?

Edit: she just tweeted this. The "old man" in her prior posts has referred to other residents:
oldman.jpg

Last edited:

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net
Dr. Schaus isn't the only carer she's accused of rape. She's also posted about staffers named Julian Casablancas and Ayo, as well as the manager of Success Care Services, Olumuyiwa S. Adedoyin. (Success Care Services info / archive)

astralrape2.jpg
astralrape.jpg

Is she really talking about a staffer who happens to have a quite famous namesake, or...?

ETA: Ninja'd by @Plastic Inevitable

MasterBaiter

AMA cis straight meat eating female
kiwifarms.net
Here's what I wanna know:
  1. Do her caretakers know that she has a phone?
  2. If so, do they know she has social media?
  3. If that's the case, are they monitoring it?
It just seems like a bad idea to let someone this mentally unstable to have a social media account which has thoroughly been proven to negatively impact the mental health of SANE people. Only reason I could possibly see them justifying this is if she's non-compliant with the therapists and this is the only way she communicates in the world.
I would rate you optimistic firstly here having food and roof over her head is an achievement of itself in 90 per cent of the cases in most of the world tbh in USA.Not to mention her living this long without getting herself killed considering how bad is her condition. The fact she doesnt use street drugs is a bonus .

On to the real care issue i had few stints in the healthcare facilities both mental and long term facilities. Btw this is in Scandinavian country with one of the best healthcare you can get. Thanks to karens and money grubbing families now we cant sedate the problematic patients without doctors recommendation which he has to give a long ass report why he did what he did.
So you have in every department at least one problematic patient who is total attention whore and demands 24/7 service five star service and has bunch a well of family members who pulled strings to put hin/ her there . So usually you have one or two staff members out just dealing with their bs. While the rest try to help other patients plus their job .Most of their job is hard enough to make them eat sleep take their meds take a fucking bath and not harrass you for every bs they can think off. So giving them a phone while they are on meds its the easiest way to deal with them as long as they do what you tell them to do.

Also rules and regulations are so strict you can't just take away shit. And honestly she seems one of those who can't salvaged in any wayshape or form .
But maybe i am wrong otterly can give more professional perspective since i haven't been much around.

This is one of those examples he literally had 6 caretakes around the clock and they knew he was dangerous and yet they couldn't lock him up because his family was well off and connected .

Hamplanet Fitness

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found two more Facebook accounts of hers as well as more details of her mental conditions - she has Borderline Personality Disorder.

What else needs to be done to get this thread out of PG? Just archiving Tweets?