Trainwreck Alendra Grecia Pine / alendragrecia / AlendraResists / wetpanties4you / alendrasposthumannow - Institutionalized Florida vegan ex-lesbian claims to be God and tweets about aliens, astral-plane rape, and genociding the Irish

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found two more Facebook accounts of hers as well as more details of her mental conditions - she has Borderline Personality Disorder.

What else needs to be done to get this thread out of PG? Just archiving Tweets?
Honestly, not much. I don't move threads by just my own choice - I usually consult other mods and ask opinions first. I also usually try to wait 1 week to make sure that the OP has had enough time to dig properly into their subject matter unless it's a more time-sensitive thread (or they're taking their sweet-ass time editing it).

You've been really good with updates though so far so & I've already archived (most of) the tweets featured in the OP. I do have to ask as I have experience interacting with people who have BPD.... Are you sure that's what she has? All of the people I've ever known who've had it are definitely what you could consider... " high functioning "
Meaning you can't really tell that they're crazy until you set them off. BPD is more of a manipulative type of mental illness rather than a full-blown schizo-type. I'm not a licensed therapist though so I could just have a very selective experience with the issue. Did she say she has it or did you somehow find her mom / someone else who was close to her talking about it?

Hamplanet Fitness

I am an honor student at the college of gay
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her mom tried to get her to take meds for it, so I'd assume she has a diagnosis:
bpd.jpg

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Oh man those tweets were just pure insanity, I'm definitely enjoying seeing her madness. Though as others have said, I'm real curious why she is even allowed to have social media when she's this unstable? Also BPD? I don't know, she's giving me some real schizo vibes or just plain ol' psychosis I guess.

The pills she's talking about there might be antipsychotics or something @Hamplanet Fitness it would make sense. I think this thread definitely has potential at least.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh man those tweets were just pure insanity, I'm definitely enjoying seeing her madness. Though as others have said, I'm real curious why she is even allowed to have social media when she's this unstable? Also BPD? I don't know, she's giving me some real schizo vibes or just plain ol' psychosis I guess.

The pills she's talking about there might be antipsychotics or something @Hamplanet Fitness it would make sense. I think this thread definitely has potential at least.

If I'm not mistaken, the same meds used to treat BPD are also used for schizophrenia & other psychological illnesses

Peetz's Bank Account

hamood's got talent arabic ringtone
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, I think the psychiatrist missed the mark a little bit with the BPD diagnosis. This woman definitely has delusional personality disorder or paranoid schizophrenia. Most people who think everybody is out to get them or believe in gangstalking lay somewhere along that spectrum. Now I am not extremely well-versed in this stuff, but I do know a couple of things. BPD can be medicated with antipsychotics, but therapy and coping skills are much more important in controlling symptoms because most cluster B personality disorders revolve around outwardly dramatic or unstable emotional behavior and usually do not include unfounded delusions (like someone who believes they are being gangstalked). Cluster A disorders like paranoid/delusional disorder are characterized by unfounded delusions and eccentric thought patterns, and while they can be terrifying for the patient and exhausting for their friends and family these patients do not engage in risk-taking behaviors or lash out at people unless that behavior is directly supported by their delusions. In other words, cluster B people are often very selfish and vain, lashing out for extremely selfish or dramatic reasons, while cluster A people are simply scared and disordered and act on impulses that they believe will protect them or others. Alendra strikes me as the latter. She is batshit insane but I don't sense any malice, she just seems like she is really scared and uses the internet as an outlet for her delusions because nobody at the facility where she lives is willing to enable her.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is batshit insane but I don't sense any malice, she just seems like she is really scared and uses the internet as an outlet for her delusions because nobody at the facility where she lives is willing to enable her.
I came to the same conclusion as well after skimming her Twitter herself. It's honestly pretty sad to read through all her tweets. She's clearly in a constant state of duress but nothing seems to help. Honestly, it looks like she's getting worse

Hamplanet Fitness

I am an honor student at the college of gay
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's getting less coherent again:

smc.jpg
cards.jpg
...she's white/Hispanic, not African.
antisocial.jpg
safe.jpg
off.jpg
cancer.jpg