Alex C. "Allie" Leal / ACL / desertfox899 / BinaryVixen899 / Emily Saphira Chance / _EternallyEmily - Fat troon, diaperfur piss/scat fetishist, defended pedo Sarah Butts

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

techno-confederate

fascist teenage dungeon master
kiwifarms.net
And further, being gay is something males of consenting age can lawfully do. What you want to do is considered bestiality if you take your desires beyond having someone in a fox costume peg your fox costumed ass or vice versa. If you just limit yourself to costumes, you're either a gay man who likes another dude's dick up the ass or a straight guy who likes being pegged by a woman, depending on who's doing the fucking and how.

In short, you will never be a fox, there is no historical precedent for fucking them, and you are just a demented idiot whose impotent attempts to take us down we will greatly enjoy laughing our asses off at.
The real problem with people like Alex is that they take their weird fetish way too seriously. A lot of people have a weird fetish that doesn't really make sense (just look at 4chan's /d/ board or the Japanese weirdos on pixiv) but most of them have the good sense to realize it should be kept private. "Therians" like Alex have made masturbating to the thought of being fucked as animals a central part of their identity, which is batshit insane.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Alex here noticed me and posted about it on Twitter within 10 minutes of my original post over in the David S. Gallant thread. I respect that kind of dedication to whining on Twitter about non-issues.
The real problem with people like Alex is that they take their weird fetish way too seriously. A lot of people have a weird fetish that doesn't really make sense (just look at 4chan's /d/ board or the Japanese weirdos on pixiv) but most of them have the good sense to realize it should be kept private. "Therians" like Alex have made masturbating to the thought of being fucked as animals a central part of their identity, which is batshit insane.
These people who scream at the top of their lungs, from the highest mountain about their fetish(s) are just universally massive attention whores and creeps. It's kind of like insurance: Talk about how much you want to fuck dogs, and only people who agree with you about fuckin' dogs will talk to you, and those goddamn normies who "JUST DON'T GET IT MOM!!!" will stay the hell away. Unless you're an SJW in which alllllll are welcome.....
Here's a video someone made back when he was fighting with /baphomet/. Unfortunately Awex took the originals down.

edit: Here are some cringy Halo machinima videos he made 6 years ago.
That first video...... No comment...
Is there supposed to be audio in those Halo videos? Cuz he's supposed to be talking I can't hear anything.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

wet_butt

"The Slut"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many people now have tried to "blast KF off the face of the internet?" It's either an idle threat because he has no idea how to tackle this autistic behemoth and will get discouraged and sweep said threats under the rug, or it's a promise of new and exciting content as he struggles futilely while we point and laugh. No matter what he does, he's feeding the monster. So by all means, Alexander, show us what you're made of.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How many people now have tried to "blast KF off the face of the internet?" It's either an idle threat because he has no idea how to tackle this autistic behemoth and will get discouraged and sweep said threats under the rug, or it's a promise of new and exciting content as he struggles futilely while we point and laugh. No matter what he does, he's feeding the monster. So by all means, Alexander, show us what you're made of.
The only one who ever had any success was Dex. Godspeed, you magnificent autist.