• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Alex C. "Allie" Leal / ACL / desertfox899 / BinaryVixen899 / Emily Saphira Chance / _EternallyEmilyFat troon, diaperfur piss/scat fetishist, pedophile ally, jobless loser

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by AnOminous, May 31, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Alex Leal
  1. Oh great the troon platoon set up a startup to tardcum investors until the funds run dry. Gonna take some time for this one to flop but the finale is going to be amazing.

Makes me wonder what kind of product or service they intend to sell.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. If it's anything like that ephemeral Hypatia Software Aweks kept bragging about, it will likely be some letter drop at best that has a vague pro-troon mission statement, a donation button, and not much else.

• Agree Agree x 3
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Will this be the start up of Tranlifeline 2.0?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    A single cheeto

A single cheeto 99.9% pure dumbass

kiwifarms.net
  4. Yes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    MakingAmericaGreat

MakingAmericaGreat We need to build a wall to keep out the Autobots

kiwifarms.net
  5. Not sure this is a tranny startup, looks like your avg. Silicon Valley garbage who hired Elliot who then hired Aweks.

I wonder if the company knows they’re miff marfing.

kiwifarms.net
  6. [​IMG]

More blabbing about his workplace

Army Burger

Army Burger Christmas Burger
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. This nigga worked at Microsoft. Go back to business shitfox!

REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  8. Awex never worked at Microsoft. He doesn’t seem to have any background in tech fields. His boyfriend Kryztoph? or whatever his name is was the one that worked at Microsoft.

• Informative Informative x 1
    MakingAmericaGreat

MakingAmericaGreat We need to build a wall to keep out the Autobots

kiwifarms.net
  9. "engineering can be hard to break into" Yes Awex because any nigga on the street can model and solve a differential equation, it must be TRANSPHOBIA that's preventing you from building the Tranny Golden Gate Bridge.

"it's incredible how the company I work at treats people" = Elliot giving Awex blowjobs at the office and going home

• Agree Agree x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. As long as you manage to graduate with an engineering degree from any decent college, it's absolutely not hard to get a job. Engineers were always in high demand and there's never enough of them. The miff marfer is wrong as usual.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I mean, engineering is probably hard to break into for people with no engineering training or skill like Aweks.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Jigglyjogglers

Jigglyjogglers The Doctor Bashir guy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I know people who graduated with a 2.5 GPA and still had headhunters beating down their door to recruit them, to nobody's surprise, Awex proves himself to be full of shit.

• Agree Agree x 3
    EurocopterTigre

EurocopterTigre Proud Attackheliosexual

kiwifarms.net
  13. That's some stolen valor shit right there.
    Awex is always full of shit, both inside and in his diaper. He will always coast by because he's a rich and pampered boy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  14. [​IMG]

I love how it's been over two years since you said you were gonna take down KiwiFarms and yet fuck all has happened on that front

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Army Burger

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I like how he just laughed about his thread instead of spending years chimping out and screaming about Nazis trying to murder him while shitting his pants and tweeting about how he just shit his pants.

• Agree Agree x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  16. I don't know who SonicFox is. So maybe he's doing something right.(don't link me I can google)

Awex, on the other hand...

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Hard to get into engineering? Awex should at least do some research when upholding a lying-construct.
    Nearly anywhere in the world there are to few people studying it, young people want to become lawyers, architects or buisiness-owners / CEO´s.
    It might be boring to some, but you can easily get a job anywhere in the world being an engineer.

Rokko

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Because Aweks doesn’t know shit about engineering or coding. He probably did some online python tutorials and now thinks he’s an expert app developer.

It’s very easy to get into engineering if you actually, you know, study engineering in college and take internships where you apply it. Aweks wouldn’t be able to pass even the most basic entry exams for coding because he’s an idiot. That’s why he interviewed for executive assistant positions at tech companies (didn’t get the job) and then got handed a job by his tranny lover at a startup.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. [​IMG]
    Some DID dipshittery

• Informative Informative x 6
    Army Burger

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. "Sir, do you think you are team-oriented?"
    "It´s ma´am, and yes, I get along well with my headmates"
    Sorry for roleplay.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Rokko

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.