Alex C. "Allie" Leal / ACL / desertfox899 / BinaryVixen899 / Emily Saphira Chance / _EternallyEmily - Fat troon, diaperfur piss/scat fetishist, defended pedo Sarah Butts

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
kiwifarms.net
My questions
  1. Does Awecks smell like pee?
  2. Can you hear his diaper crinkling?
  3. Is everyone aware he has multiple personalities and anyone of them could be fronting?
  4. How bad does he smell?
  5. Everyone knows he’s self-admittedly crazy, right? At the very least your sending all your coworkers his I’m fictional characters trapped a fat mans body tweets?

Harrow SC

kiwifarms.net
How does he smell? Does he actually shit himself at work?
  1. Does Awecks smell like pee?
  2. Can you hear his diaper crinkling?
  3. How bad does he smell?
He smells like a dog. I wasn't sure what it was until I read this thread. It's unpleasant but not repulsive. I would guess just pee. I never heard diaper crinkling.
Does he ever discuss this place at work? He seems like the type to do that.
How well-liked (or not) is he in the workplace?
He mentioned stalkers before but not Kiwifarms.

The workplace is PC so LGBT employees are pretty much untouchable. People have to tolerate or ignore him. Instead many of us laugh at him behind his back. I don't think he realizes it because he seems to think we're all his friends.
How often does he take time off because of "health" reasons.
No joke we had to call an ambulance one time because he had a seizure. He seemed perfectly fine once the medics came. They couldn't find anything wrong. I can't remember exactly but he told the medics his seizures are a rare type.
I was going to ask how weird is he at work but the fact that a random co-worker googled him says a lot
He is seriously weird. He strokes his hair and smells it a lot, like pulling it over his mouth and sniffing. It's really gross. He bobs his head around, doesn't walk straight and he makes strange gestures with his hands for no reason. His voice is so nasally.
What is his actual job title and responsibilities?
Does he LARP the plural/DID stuff?
Does he miff marf awoo around the office and claim to be a fox/snow leopard/wolf hybrid?
  1. Is everyone aware he has multiple personalities and anyone of them could be fronting?
  2. Everyone knows he’s self-admittedly crazy, right? At the very least your sending all your coworkers his I’m fictional characters trapped a fat mans body tweets?
We work in different departments so I'm not sure. It would have to be either an adviser or consultant. Some of them do live chat customer support or respond to business inquiry emails. He sits at a cubicle all day and uses his phone a lot when he should be working.

Yes he's openly plural at work. He talks to himself in third person. A coworker told me he calls his hands 'paws'. Like I said we can't judge because he's LGBT. Some coworkers are seriously freaked out by his Emily Saphira Chance twitter.

I guess Alex just seemed like an SJW who would be very active online. When I first found this thread I couldn't believe it was real.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for answering our questions.

He smells like a dog. I wasn't sure what it was until I read this thread. It's unpleasant but not repulsive. I would guess just pee. I never heard diaper crinkling.
Wait, did no one in the workplace talk to him about hygiene? I'd assume that that's something you have to adhere to whether you're LGBT or not.

The workplace is PC so LGBT employees are pretty much untouchable. People have to tolerate or ignore him. Instead many of us laugh at him behind his back. I don't think he realizes it because he seems to think we're all his friends.
Well in his lingo, Stalkers = Kiwi Farms

It's worth pointing out that he's the one who seeked out this community, not vice-versa:

No joke we had to call an ambulance one time because he had a seizure. He seemed perfectly fine once the medics came. They couldn't find anything wrong. I can't remember exactly but he told the medics his seizures are a rare type.
Did people believe him when he said that? What was the reaction of the medics?

He is seriously weird. He strokes his hair and smells it a lot, like pulling it over his mouth and sniffing. It's really gross. He bobs his head around, doesn't walk straight and he makes strange gestures with his hands for no reason. His voice is so nasally.
How different is it from this earlier sample?

We work in different departments so I'm not sure. It would have to be either an adviser or consultant. Some of them do live chat customer support or respond to business inquiry emails. He sits at a cubicle all day and uses his phone a lot when he should be working.

Yes he's openly plural at work. He talks to himself in third person. A coworker told me he calls his hands 'paws'. Like I said we can't judge because he's LGBT. Some coworkers are seriously freaked out by his Emily Saphira Chance twitter.

I guess Alex just seemed like an SJW who would be very active online. When I first found this thread I couldn't believe it was real.
It must be absolute hell working with someone who openly does the faux-DID thing in the workplace, I assume his name and "persona" changes every email?

Kamov Ka-52

аллигатор
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

:story:
Good damn, checking this thread was and having to suppress guffaws of laughter was hard, but totally worth it.That's fucking hilarious, although I'm sorry you have to put up with him in any capacity.

How did you find out about the EternallyEmily account? Have you directed your coworkers to this thread yet? Also, yeah, thanks for showing up and being willing to answer our questions.

Harrow SC

kiwifarms.net
Wait, did no one in the workplace talk to him about hygiene? I'd assume that that's something you have to adhere to whether you're LGBT or not.
Pretty much. LGBT employees can do things normal employees would get let go for.
Did people believe him when he said that? What was the reaction of the medics?
Most of us were just confused by how he suddenly became fine once the ambulance came. We're not sure if it was real or fake. The medics stayed professional. They left irritated though.
How different is it from this earlier sample?
He honestly sounds exactly the same.
It must be absolute hell working with someone who openly does the faux-DID thing in the workplace, I assume his name and "persona" changes every email?
He has a wipeboard with his name and pronouns of the day. I'm not sure about emails.
How did you find out about the EternallyEmily account? Have you directed your coworkers to this thread yet?
I googled 'alexandria leal seattle' and the lolcow wiki was like the 5th link. A few of us know so far. I have to be careful because there's a lot of snitches at work.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has a wipeboard with his name and pronouns of the day. I'm not sure about emails.
Hahaha woooooooooooooow.

Just leave a picture of Baphomet on his desk with "LOL" written on it and he'll shit his Pampers.
Nah. He'll read this soon enough and do that soon enough without our new source needing to risk themselves.

Kamov Ka-52

аллигатор
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. LGBT employees can do things normal employees would get let go for.
Most of us were just confused by how he suddenly became fine once the ambulance came. We're not sure if it was real or fake. The medics stayed professional. They left irritated though.
He honestly sounds exactly the same.
I googled 'alexandria leal seattle' and the lolcow wiki was like the 5th link. A few of us know so far. I have to be careful because there's a lot of snitches at work.
Did something specific happen to prompt you looking him up, or was it Awecks being Awecks?

Does he interact much with other people in the office? Does he try to creep on the True and Honest females there, stick with the trannies, or just stay isolated?

How does he stack up in terms of weirdness/obnoxiousness amoing your coworkers?

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
This is from February 13:

View attachment 730160
I guess I don't understand. Does this motherfucker change his name and pronouns daily? What kind of fucking moronic environment does this work in? Bitch, just do your fucking job. I don't give a fuck about your preferences.

He'll read this soon enough and do that soon enough without our new source needing to risk themselves.
Well of course, it was a joke. I can't wait for Awex to reeeeee to superiors about HAWASSMENT FROM THE FAWMS. :story:

Kamov Ka-52

аллигатор
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity, do you know about how much he's making a year? Is it enough to afford a waterside, modern looking, two story house in the Seattle area (that's nice enough to have a towel warmer,) cases of diapers and the latest tech gadgets?

Last edited:

MightyBiteySnake

Ouroboros, BITCH!
kiwifarms.net
So whats the ratio of "women" to "transwomen shitcanned from AGDQ" gonna be?
Are there other stunts like this he pulls? Seems like he wasn't getting enough attention the day he did pulled that stunt

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have been getting requests from several users to verify @Harrow SC. I understand that @Harrow SC wants to mantain anonymity, and that is wise. Short of @Harrow SC outting themselves to an admin here, there really is no way to verify the guy/gal.

I will make the request though: @Harrow SC will you provide some form of verification that you work with Leal in a private message with me? If not, that is understandable; however, I will caution our users to take what you say with a grain of salt.

This goes for anyone else, be it a long-time user or someone who has registered for the site. Take what they have to say with a grain of salt. People aren't always who they say they are and even when they are, they could have reason for misleading you.

I do have a question tho: Is Leal as much a cutie in person as she is in pictures?

ETA: Fuck you guys rating me deviant. you know you wanna know the same damn thing.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino