Skitzocow Alex Kazai / Alpha Kazai / AlexKaza / alex_alpha / AlexShepherd - Corrupt Wikia admin who believes that Silent Hill is one big circumcision metaphor, adds autistic bullshit into articles as fact, and chimps when it's reverted

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll open with a quote that I found and liked regarding this whole debacle:

"It's sad and horrible in lots of ways.
From what I've read, this user had been pretty much keeping the site afloat along with one or two others for some time. Because of this, he'd got used to his speculation being posted as unquestionable canon without challenge simply because he was so respected by the community for his dedication to the site, the other regulars couldn't keep track of everything he did and the other admins were all too busy IRL to vet his activity. He probably would have continued to be unhindered and unchallenged in posting his pet theories and peeves as Silent Hill 'fact' had one fresh anonymous editor not removed the circumcision edit. The unexpected pressure of having one of his pet theories challenged just simply was... too much for him.
This had probably long been a bugbear of his but the sudden pressure of having someone challenge him over the relevance of his beliefs to this subject just made his head split open and all the crazy came spilling out. A lot of the users on the site are seriously worried for his health right now and I can't say that I can blame them!"

Originally found in the Wikia thread by @Bungleboy, Alex Kazai (aka AlexShepherd) is a now-former admin over at the Silent Hill Wiki. He is an insane conspiracy theorist who sprinkles the pages of the wiki with his wacky ideas about how the games are full of references to circumcision. Below is a collection of screencaps showing some of his..."unique" take on the series:
s6VoWjl.png
DBt7uZs.png
VSQyYAM.png
IV0XkFR.png
bUubMNk.png
As you can see in later posts in this thread, Alex is also active on other wikis, and posts similarly insane ramblings there, too. His recent chimpout on the Silent Hill Wiki managed to get him de-adminned and blocked across the Wikia network.

An in-depth look at the insanity that is Alex Shepherd can be found here (archive). It contains all of the above screenshots plus loads more.

As seen later in the thread, the reason for his circumcision obsession is (rather obviously) that he himself is circumcised (screenshot courtesy of @John Titor):

UPDATE 8/19/2016: After Alex's big chimpout back in December, he seemed to mostly go dormant. Wikia reinstated him shortly after things quieted down, and even gave him back his admin powers. However, it appears that he's learned absolutely nothing from that experience and is still doing the exact same shit that got him banned before. Details here.

UPDATE 1/7/2018: @Placebo claims to have once been a friend of Alex, but stopped talking to him for a multitude of reasons. Some new details about his home life and interactions with other people have come to light. First message is here.

Last edited:

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well there was that one part in Silent Hill 2 where you can find two dead bodies wrapped in sheets with blood on their crotches. It's supposed to represent Angela murdering her sexually abusive dad and brother, but it's the only thing in the series that slightly resembles the bullshit he talks about.

Yellow Yam Scam

✞I praise the LORD, SAVIOR and KING Jesus Christ✞
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, it looks like he's getting kicked out of being an admin, so most of the fun is probably over.

:story:

Salty.

https://archive.md/6pGWd

The Greedy Worm may also contain phallic symbolism, and may symbolize a circumcised penis. The Greedy Worm monster appears throughout many of the worlds in the game, and it may be symbolic of a monstrous circumcised mutilated penis searching for its missing foreskin, and the despair and horror of never being able to find and retrieve it - in other words, a man who feels violated and incomplete. (See also: Walter Sullivan)

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, it looks like he's getting kicked out of being an admin, so most of the fun is probably over.

The Greedy Worm may also contain phallic symbolism, and may symbolize a circumcised penis. The Greedy Worm monster appears throughout many of the worlds in the game, and it may be symbolic of a monstrous circumcised mutilated penis searching for its missing foreskin, and the despair and horror of never being able to find and retrieve it - in other words, a man who feels violated and incomplete. (See also: Walter Sullivan)
I still think he should be checked up on if he decides to take his crap to other websites, a la Ryulong. I'm hoping for that.