Skitzocow Alex Kazai / Alpha Kazai / AlexKaza / alex_alpha / AlexShepherd - Corrupt Wikia admin who believes that Silent Hill is one big circumcision metaphor, adds autistic bullshit into articles as fact, and chimps when it's reverted

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
future kiwis will sing "do you know the foreskin man, da da da da, who edits wikia pages"
.....what in the ACTUAL fuck!!

This is the first time i've paid attention to this article, I don't even like Silent Hill but I had to have a watch of this. HOLY HELL This is the most batshit insane foreskin fixation i've EVER seen! I will make no comments or ask no questions until I read this threat from start to finish now. My morning is about to get a whole lot funnier. Thanks for linking this video.

/shakes head.

I thought Canadians don't circumcise.
I know this is old AF, but circumcision was until fairly recently the default option in Canada if you had a male child.

I was cut, and I am quite happy with it myself. If I had had sons instead of daughters, I would have had them cut too. Way easier to keep clean and from my experience far more attractive for women. The ones I have been intimate with anyway say uncut cock always smells bad even if supposedly clean. And the ones who DON'T keep their uncut cock clean and grow smegma beween foreskin and cockhead outright revolts them.

Also 'cut' is really the wrong term in the medical as opposed to Jewish faith circumcisions. In my case and 99% of Canadian circumcised males who aren't Montreal Jews we have the foreskin constricted and the blood supply cut off. The foreskin then dies, necrotises and falls off. No pain or trauma involved at all.

I assume this is how it's done in every civilized nation in the world, except among the Jews who have a whole cutting ritual involved. Even then there is no way that this scars the baby's psyche, they are far too young to remember the Rabbi slicing his foreskin then giving him a baby BJ after the fact.

The arguement that I find the stupidest by far is that it reduces sexual pleasure. How can you even KNOW that if you are uncut? You just assume you can jerk off better or intercourse is better with a foreskin? Despite the fact that your foreskin is retracted below your helmet head anyway when fucking there is no way to determine this. By GodBear if circumcision actually (it dosent) reduces sexual enjoyment and orgasm then GOOD because I think I would die of a heart attack if I could come any harder then I already do when everything is right.

Kosher Snake

Church of Maxwellism, Church of the Broken God
kiwifarms.net
.....what in the ACTUAL fuck!!

This is the first time i've paid attention to this article, I don't even like Silent Hill but I had to have a watch of this. HOLY HELL This is the most batshit insane foreskin fixation i've EVER seen! I will make no comments or ask no questions until I read this threat from start to finish now. My morning is about to get a whole lot funnier. Thanks for linking this video.

/shakes head.

I know this is old AF, but circumcision was until fairly recently the default option in Canada if you had a male child.

I was cut, and I am quite happy with it myself. If I had had sons instead of daughters, I would have had them cut too. Way easier to keep clean and from my experience far more attractive for women. The ones I have been intimate with anyway say uncut cock always smells bad even if supposedly clean. And the ones who DON'T keep their uncut cock clean and grow smegma beween foreskin and cockhead outright revolts them.

Also 'cut' is really the wrong term in the medical as opposed to Jewish faith circumcisions. In my case and 99% of Canadian circumcised males who aren't Montreal Jews we have the foreskin constricted and the blood supply cut off. The foreskin then dies, necrotises and falls off. No pain or trauma involved at all.

I assume this is how it's done in every civilized nation in the world, except among the Jews who have a whole cutting ritual involved. Even then there is no way that this scars the baby's psyche, they are far too young to remember the Rabbi slicing his foreskin then giving him a baby BJ after the fact.

The arguement that I find the stupidest by far is that it reduces sexual pleasure. How can you even KNOW that if you are uncut? You just assume you can jerk off better or intercourse is better with a foreskin? Despite the fact that your foreskin is retracted below your helmet head anyway when fucking there is no way to determine this. By GodBear if circumcision actually (it dosent) reduces sexual enjoyment and orgasm then GOOD because I think I would die of a heart attack if I could come any harder then I already do when everything is right.
Slight powerlevel but I really don't get the whole "infant circumcision" thing, most people I know aside from myself got cut during adolescence (which I then used to my advantage when some teachers, usually the bitchy 40+ year old virgin old lady types, grilled me for 'not knowing the lesson' which I retort with 'you try studying while experiencing debilitating dick pain')