Alex Martin Elmslie / ImAllexx / "Littlefinger" - Thin-skinned drama commentator, backstabbing snake, carelessly ruins reputations for clout

SixTrees

Knight of cancel culture
kiwifarms.net
iNabber wanted to make a silly podcast someday called E-boys. His """friend""" Alex and a few other blokes I forgot the names of made the podcast without iNabber without a reason given. iNabber was pretty upset at first for being betrayed like that without them explaining why he couldn't join the group, yet has since then sort of downplayed the whole thing as being no big deal. While I did consider including this in the OP as another example of Alex's backstabbing, I figured that A. the lack of information and B. the other guys (presumably) being a part of the decision makes it difficult to fully pin the blame on Alex.
Seeing as the E-Boys were brought up I may as well expand a little on who they are as a little primer for people that don't give a flying fuck about bongtube. Will keep it brief to avoid derailing and (imo) none of them are cowish apart from the aforementioned iNabber.

The E-Boys consists of Alex, Memeulous (often just referred to as George), WillNE and James Marriott. They all do similar content to Alex except they don't fling life ruining accusations around freely and are capable of taking the L when wrong. They've been good friends long before the E-Boy shit happened and they generally stay out of drama (James Marriott iirc had a brief run in with... Nikocado Avocado but it was a big ol' nothingburger and isn't worth remembering).

Memeulous and Alex are roommates and are a common target of the weird nsfw ship fantasies from fangirls but it extends to just about any vaguely attractive male Alex has talked to.

And this is just my own autistic speculation, but to add on to cucking iNabber out of the E-Boys all of the guys in the friend circle will occasionally take loan of iNabber's dog, Kenji the Shiba Inu to dogsit him for a few days. Epic meme doge might give them more views/interactions, but even if it doesnt they still got to play with a fluffy fun dog without any of the longterm responsibility.

Basically I'm convinced that the E-Boys only actually hang out with iNabber because of his dog :sighduck: Would be sad if iNabber wasn't a sanctimonious, unfunny sped.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Many are quick to notice Alex has a fat tongue because of his lisping but I feel not enough attention is paid to this motherfucker's unnaturally spaced, candy corn looking teeth.

There's got to be some kind of dentistry condition for this shit. Bet he saves a lot of money on not having to use floss. View attachment 1592231
I don't know if Alex has a fat tongue or not, but his lisp is most likely due to a speech impediment. He's not pronouncing "s" correctly because of the misplacement of his tongue when he speaks. This issue could resolved fixed with speech therapy although I can't imagine him ever actually doing that.

He appears to have a mild to moderate underbite since his top and bottom teeth touch when he talks. The underbite and spacing between his teeth could be fixed with braces but that doesn't seem to be a priority to Alex even though he has the time and money. The lispy faggot look works well for him anyway.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 喪女 and You

weedsneaker13

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised he actually got a thread tbh, but it took some time than I thought it would.

My introduction to this Britfag was from Diesel Patches:
Funny you all bring that up. From what I've seen, I think it's less to do with girls/fans thirsting after him, and more so to do with them shipping him with other guys. I didn't feel like bringing it up in the OP because it was very off-topic, but there was a pretty good video from It'sBen that mentioned how Alex loathed his fanbase for writing gay fanfics despite making "jokes" about wanting to literally suck off and fuck other dudes and even call them "Daddy".

Oh yeah, that as well was brought up in the video above. Apparently Alex criticized another creator for selling bad merch to fans, whereas he "ironically" made his merch look as shitty and uninspired as possible just to prove a dumb point.
Did anyone remember that Alex is being very emotional with Jaackmate's criticisms for his podcast with Alfie Dayes and iNabber?
Surprised how no one talks about how much ImAlexxx was responsible for fanning the flames of trying to get Steven Crowder demonetized form YT because he made of Carlos Maza for being a homosexual not being able to handle gay jokes.

Gunt.Inc

Meow
kiwifarms.net
He tweeted earlier that he would stream at 5:30 does anyone know what time zone he is in? Nvm mind it this stream since he is in london.
ntnt76j45rsgw8.png

https://twitter.com/ImAllexx/status/1305162028659675139 | Archive

He did a stream earlier with the E-boys I'm just not sure if its the one he was talking about in above tweet.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/740052612 (internet is shit so can't really archive it)

I'll watch it in full later and put in a summary but right now I only watched the first couple minutes. Some of the things he mentions:
-He missed the stream before yesterday because of drinking
-Mentions he might do an among us stream or sleep
- he only slept 4 hours after the stream yesterday
-Something has been going on behind the scene with friends and its affecting him
-He has someones funeral to attend
- He might take a break from streaming in the coming weeks

Edit it probably going to be a while before I can get through it all just watched a bit more but it is too boring.

Last edited:

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
this little gay prick and his gay band of friends are the worst thing to come out of Britain and thats saying something. the only thing im confused about is how does all his shit get brushed under the rug relatively quickly?
It's a combination of lack of audience over lap over people calling out. It might have to with also jumping in on people who have been canceled and no ones gives a shit if you cleared your name or not if you have been cancelled.

Alrakkan

Silence, wench. I do not wish to be horny anymore.
kiwifarms.net
this little gay prick and his gay band of friends are the worst thing to come out of Britain and thats saying something. the only thing im confused about is how does all his shit get brushed under the rug relatively quickly?
I think it's because the gay commune of British Leafy Clones have two things going for them:
1) They have fostered an atmosphere the likes of 'There's no way of knowing the absolute truth' within their audience due to their repeated allegiances to the Skeptics and what they talk about when they pretend to speak with candour (see most videos Pyro makes on controversial topics for good examples)
2) They're quite popular among their contemporaries and among their fans, so they can get away with a lot.

So, they can get away with a lot and can make what difficulties or discredits there are against them seem as if they are smaller than these problems are.

>t. former British Leafy Clones fan turned royalist conservative imperialist

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as the E-Boys were brought up I may as well expand a little on who they are as a little primer for people that don't give a flying fuck about bongtube. Will keep it brief to avoid derailing and (imo) none of them are cowish apart from the aforementioned iNabber.

The E-Boys consists of Alex, Memeulous (often just referred to as George), WillNE and James Marriott. They all do similar content to Alex except they don't fling life ruining accusations around freely and are capable of taking the L when wrong. They've been good friends long before the E-Boy shit happened and they generally stay out of drama (James Marriott iirc had a brief run in with... Nikocado Avocado but it was a big ol' nothingburger and isn't worth remembering).

Memeulous and Alex are roommates and are a common target of the weird nsfw ship fantasies from fangirls but it extends to just about any vaguely attractive male Alex has talked to.

And this is just my own autistic speculation, but to add on to cucking iNabber out of the E-Boys all of the guys in the friend circle will occasionally take loan of iNabber's dog, Kenji the Shiba Inu to dogsit him for a few days. Epic meme doge might give them more views/interactions, but even if it doesnt they still got to play with a fluffy fun dog without any of the longterm responsibility.

Basically I'm convinced that the E-Boys only actually hang out with iNabber because of his dog :sighduck: Would be sad if iNabber wasn't a sanctimonious, unfunny sped.
The britbong Leafy clones are all painfully samey; you're spot on that the only big difference between them is that Alex is a massive backstabbing snake and his friends aren't. I watched some videos of theirs back in 2018 and came away with the conclusion that they were literally interchangeable.

Does Memeulous still not show his face? That being said it's well documented that a youtuber not showing his face doesn't stop 14 year old fujoshits making fanworks about him and his friends fucking.

Alrakkan

Silence, wench. I do not wish to be horny anymore.
kiwifarms.net
The britbong Leafy clones are all painfully samey; you're spot on that the only big difference between them is that Alex is a massive backstabbing snake and his friends aren't. I watched some videos of theirs back in 2018 and came away with the conclusion that they were literally interchangeable.

Does Memeulous still not show his face? That being said it's well documented that a youtuber not showing his face doesn't stop 14 year old fujoshits making fanworks about him and his friends fucking.
I'd be lying if I didn't say Leafy shone a big light on this. Even though these guys broke their penises over every weak-sauce guideline Susan put in, they persist in the worst time to make your living off YT to the point that the persistence required would have them stick to what worked around 4 years ago at the point of content conception; 'Fuck me I keep getting demonitised, best stick to the trends. Can't be fucked to do Open Uni.' Pyro bitches every time he makes long-form content that he makes brain-rotting Leafy-clone content instead because it makes more money, even though the prevailing thought on the algorithm is that longer = better. It's their normal, their unspoken normal and the normal they would have to chalk up to just about the best hustler on YouTube since Keemstar, and credit said hustler as such, if they spoke honestly. Fuck these people.

ThatFuckingToucan

Flamingos are fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
I never knew why he got so much attention, he doesn't really stand out from the billions of commentary channels out there, and I don't understand why he is still taken seriously when drama shit happens.

You

kiwifarms.net
I never knew why he got so much attention, he doesn't really stand out from the billions of commentary channels out there, and I don't understand why he is still taken seriously when drama shit happens.
It was two factors, mostly being real life friend / roommate of Memeulous and secondly because they've got that autistic echo chamber of gay British commentary crew to parrot each other's videos / tweets.

@Burning Fanatic can you share what you know/heard about iNabber being left out of the Eboys channel that you left out of the OP? He used to be the most likable of the crew to me but I haven't watched any of his stuff for a long time, largely because I don't need to see the same video from a circle of people, but looking in on his channel he seems to have turned into a 40 year old, new aged housewife in appearance and in quality his channel has gone straight to shit. He went from making a couple of videos a month to making one every 1-2 days about the stalest shit imaginable.

Capture.JPG

A "Shane Dawson ruined Bobby Burns" video in Sept 2020. How fucking desperate for content can someone be.

Last edited:

PotatoBaster

nigger who loves bbw
kiwifarms.net
It was two factors, mostly being real life friend / roommate of Memeulous and secondly because they've got that autistic echo chamber of gay British commentary crew to parrot each other's videos / tweets.

@Burning Fanatic can you share what you know/heard about iNabber being left out of the Eboys channel that you left out of the OP? He used to be the most likable of the crew to me but I haven't watched any of his stuff for a long time, largely because I don't need to see the same video from a circle of people, but looking in on his channel he seems to have turned into a 40 year old, new aged housewife in appearance and in quality his channel has gone straight to shit. He went from making a couple of videos a month to making one every 1-2 days about the stalest shit imaginable.

View attachment 1594849

A "Shane Dawson ruined Bobby Burns" video in Sept 2020. How fucking desperate for content can someone be.
he probably realised he doesn't need to put any effort into his videos to get views and just has to defend troons rights on twitter once in a while to maintain a fanbase. You'll notice that even though they preach about mental health and being a "good person" constantly theyll make videos on obvious mentally ill tards like Eugenia Cooney and Trisha Paytas. This applies to Alex too.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1594849

I already tried to explain it here, along with @SixTrees here.
AFAIK, there's plenty of potential reasons for why iNabber was excluded, such as him "not being funny" nor popular enough to join the podcast (if the prior is true, boy is that rich coming from Alex and his gang). Or perhaps there's been some "behind-the-scenes drama/conflict" that iNabber hasn't been aware of, like him being difficult to work with.
Whatever the reason may be, the group does look kind of shitty for stealing the name from iNabber (despite the name not being very original to begin with) and not giving a reason for excluding him from the group. Yet even then, I'm not going to fully hold this petty shit against Alex. He's already done far worse shit toward James, Ed, Kristin, and ofc Slazo.

• Informative
Reactions: You and SixTrees

You

kiwifarms.net
Weird, I don't know how I missed those posts about it already.

Must be early onset alzheimer's with a side of late stage gayness.

Aladdin_Insane

Don't speak to me or my son again.
kiwifarms.net
The only common thing I see about commentary channels is the sheer fucking volume of backstabbing that they dish out. I remember this guy from a few years back, his shit was fucking boring, it's still fucking boring.

Youtube drama unless it actually amounts to something that's seriously wrong in a sense that it breaks the law is one step below those five minute crafts videos.

Mender Bug

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ those fucking only fans pics are truly fucking vile. All thing considering though he just seems like an average slimely youtuber drama sponge, which is kind of obvious with just a surface level glance at him. I used to watch him years ago when he was up and coming but just stopped watching him because his videos are just fucking boring. However Ive gone back now and watched his few most recent videos and they're very very overedited (watched this one and this one). Constant pans, filters, gimmicks, and video filters. I know thats a common trope with commentary channels but its so constant and distracting and its just not funny. He literally just feels like every other funny commentator men, but just worse. Get Pyrocynical and Leon Lush vibes but they actually have the charisma to pull the style, not to mention theyre actually funny to me though that is subjective.

imalexx crossplay.PNG

The Virgin Im Alexx

pyrocynical cross play.PNG

The chad Pyrocynical

• Deviant
Reactions: Burning Fanatic

Gunt.Inc

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ those fucking only fans pics are truly fucking vile. All thing considering though he just seems like an average slimely youtuber drama sponge, which is kind of obvious with just a surface level glance at him. I used to watch him years ago when he was up and coming but just stopped watching him because his videos are just fucking boring. However Ive gone back now and watched his few most recent videos and they're very very overedited (watched this one and this one). Constant pans, filters, gimmicks, and video filters. I know thats a common trope with commentary channels but its so constant and distracting and its just not funny. He literally just feels like every other funny commentator men, but just worse. Get Pyrocynical and Leon Lush vibes but they actually have the charisma to pull the style, not to mention theyre actually funny to me though that is subjective.

View attachment 1596314
The Virgin Im Alexx

View attachment 1596318
The chad Pyrocynical
Holy shit is that Alexx in a wig?:story::story:

He looks a like a the meth addicted prostitute you would find working the corner by a crack-house

Lime Rogue

Zesty Villain
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1596314
The Virgin Im Alexx

View attachment 1596318
The chad Pyrocynical
This is the thing that gets me. He's so fucking ugly but girls just think he's sooo soft and precious 🥺. I don't get it. He looks like a lame version of 2D from Gorillaz, and he's not exactly peak male performance.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1596314
The Virgin Im Alexx

View attachment 1596318
The chad Pyrocynical
Yes, a lot of commentary channels tend to do and say the same shit often, which usually doesn't make them all that notable. But in this case, Alex will always be the exception given how many times he's fucked with people just to try and come off as morally superior. I assumed that the drama with Slazo would've been the end of it all, but alas, Alex had to keep running his mouth. Hence the more recent shit that happened with Perez and Kavos's manager. I otherwise have yet to see any other dedicated commentary channels that get into as much drama as Alex beyond Leafy and Princess Ash's short-lived infamy.

Wow. Why am I not surprised that Pyro manages to do a better job than Alex at literally everything? Videos, subs, attracting fans at cons, and now even crossdressing. Compared to Pyro, Alex looks like a washed up dangerhair in that photo. lmao

Mender Bug

kiwifarms.net
This is the thing that gets me. He's so fucking ugly but girls just think he's sooo soft and precious 🥺. I don't get it. He looks like a lame version of 2D from Gorillaz, and he's not exactly peak male performance.
I found some more gems from his twitter. I really dont get the appeal of the pedo stash and why guys do it.

Attachments