Alex Martin Elmslie / ImAllexx / "Littlefinger" - Thin-skinned drama commentator, backstabbing snake, carelessly ruins reputations for clout

喪女

"mojyo"
kiwifarms.net
I poked through his Instagram, in addition to his own personal crossdressing his fans also like photoshopping him to look like a woman.

brave_ahTeWdEKkg.png

brave_6vew5soNyx.png brave_deJZNZPmlk.png brave_eQklb3G7A5.png brave_pVPg1XxAcH.png

The enthusiasm his fans have for him is so strange, but morbidly fascinating. I do get that it's not uncommon for e-celebs to have cringey fanfics written about them, I didn't realize how much fanfiction was written about Alex being with other Youtubers. If you go to Wattpad, Tumblr or Archive of our Own there is tons to look through. Has he ever addressed the fanfiction or any of the obsessive behaviour or does he just ignore it?

Gunt.Inc

Burp
kiwifarms.net
I poked through his Instagram, in addition to his own personal crossdressing his fans also like photoshopping him to look like a woman.

View attachment 1596439

The enthusiasm his fans have for him is so strange, but morbidly fascinating. While I do get that it's common for e-celebs to have cringey fanfics written about them, I didn't realize how much fanfiction was written about Alex with other Youtubers. If you go to Wattpad, Tumblr or Archive of our Own there is tons to look through. Has he ever addressed the fanfiction or any of the obsessive behaviour or does he just ignore it?
This is slowly reminding me of the Jreg fanbase. For those who don't now Jreg's fan-base is full of people making Yaoi of him and his characters played by him.

edit: he is streaming right now. Nothing interesting just him playing minecraft with his friends

Last edited:

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ those fucking only fans pics are truly fucking vile. All thing considering though he just seems like an average slimely youtuber drama sponge, which is kind of obvious with just a surface level glance at him. I used to watch him years ago when he was up and coming but just stopped watching him because his videos are just fucking boring. However Ive gone back now and watched his few most recent videos and they're very very overedited (watched this one and this one). Constant pans, filters, gimmicks, and video filters. I know thats a common trope with commentary channels but its so constant and distracting and its just not funny. He literally just feels like every other funny commentator men, but just worse. Get Pyrocynical and Leon Lush vibes but they actually have the charisma to pull the style, not to mention theyre actually funny to me though that is subjective.

View attachment 1596314
The Virgin Im Alexx

View attachment 1596318
The chad Pyrocynical
Pyro made the Seamus cosplay look too serious. I’m not even sure if ImAlexxx is trying to be Blaire White or not.

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
This is the thing that gets me. He's so fucking ugly but girls just think he's sooo soft and precious 🥺. I don't get it. He looks like a lame version of 2D from Gorillaz, and he's not exactly peak male performance.
Maybe it's because he's British. Have you seen how Tumblr fangirls got over actors from Dr. Who and Sherlock? Fangirls love them some Britbong men.

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's because he's British. Have you seen how Tumblr fangirls got over actors from Dr. Who and Sherlock? Fangirls love them some Britbong men.
I thought Dr. Who was a black woman, and the Boomer generation loves Sherlock so they barely know what a Tumblr is

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Gunt.Inc

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
I thought Dr. Who was a black woman, and the Boomer generation loves Sherlock so they barely know what a Tumblr is
I don't think the boomers would love the BBC Sherlock series tumblrites liked because they did the whole what if this classic was MODERN and they had SMARTPHONES take on it

喪女

"mojyo"
kiwifarms.net
it did get mentioned, but i dont think it got posted - leafys video about imallexx from a few months ago
say what you will about the crimson chin, he definitely has alexs number
Alex mentioned he found the video funny, he did come out in support of Leafy when it was taken down.

leafy tweet.png
Leafy's video was extremely satisfying. Kind of cathartic, even.

SixTrees

Knight of cancel culture
kiwifarms.net
Has he ever addressed the fanfiction or any of the obsessive behaviour or does he just ignore it?
A couple years back I remember either Alex or Memeulous posting a video of the two of them reading fanfiction of themselves and making fun of it.
Months ago Memeulous did an “eye reveal” as a joke and I remember him and the rest of the E-Boys (including Alex) laughing about how fucking weird the twitter stans were acting about it, too. I seem to recall at some point Memeulous or WillNE being weirded out by/commenting on twitter accounts with uwu edits of Alex as their icons.

I get the impression the whole lot of them try to ignore the creepy fangirls to avoid upsetting anyone, but they have made negative comments about it jokingly in the past. To my memory Alex acknowledged it less than the other guys did but I don’t want to torture myself going through his video backlog to confirm it :oops:

EDIT: I stand corrected, the fanfiction video was with WillNE and not Alex. Insert joke about the E-Boys all being interchangeable.

Last edited:

Alrakkan

Silence, wench. I do not wish to be horny anymore.
kiwifarms.net
A couple years back I remember either Alex or Memeulous posting a video of the two of them reading fanfiction of themselves and making fun of it.
Months ago Memeulous did an “eye reveal” as a joke and I remember him and the rest of the E-Boys (including Alex) laughing about how fucking weird the twitter stans were acting about it, too. I seem to recall at some point Memeulous or WillNE being weirded out by/commenting on twitter accounts with uwu edits of Alex as their icons.

I get the impression the whole lot of them try to ignore the creepy fangirls to avoid upsetting anyone, but they have made negative comments about it jokingly in the past. To my memory Alex acknowledged it less than the other guys did but I don’t want to torture myself going through his video backlog to confirm it :oops:

EDIT: I stand corrected, the fanfiction video was with WillNE and not Alex. Insert joke about the E-Boys all being interchangeable.

Alrakkan

Silence, wench. I do not wish to be horny anymore.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1596439

The enthusiasm his fans have for him is so strange, but morbidly fascinating. I do get that it's not uncommon for e-celebs to have cringey fanfics written about them, I didn't realize how much fanfiction was written about Alex being with other Youtubers. If you go to Wattpad, Tumblr or Archive of our Own there is tons to look through. Has he ever addressed the fanfiction or any of the obsessive behaviour or does he just ignore it?
A lot of normie british youtubers, not just The British Leafy Clones, get this kind of treatment and invite it too. See below for some examples of pyro encouraging this and some of the comments his child viewers write on his insta, but you'd be better suited looking at the instagram yourself if you've got an account. The gay shit layered on top of the unfunny cringe 'look guys I'm a redditor' stuff forms some good hatereading.
Pyro-1.jpg

Pyro-1 replyset.PNG
Pyro-2.jpg

Pyro-2 replyset.PNG
Pyro-3.jpg
Pyro-3 replyset-1.PNG

Pyro-3 replyset-2.PNG
Pyro-4.jpg

Pyro-5.jpg

Big Cash Prizes for the g that can find the one where he's blantantly copying James Charles to trick a skinhead into saying he would fuck him. Could be getting some stuff mixed up, kudos from my stupid arse is still up for grabs though.

Last edited:
  • Horrifying
  • Informative
Reactions: 喪女 and You

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1596439

I could've sworn that there was a video from Kavos or one of Alex's other critics from a year ago that mentioned just how deranged the fans were. Something about them vehemently defending the gay Alex fanfics/ships whenever they were poked fun of. Wish I could find it again.
I think it was also mentioned in that same video, Alex was supposed to have a meet-and-greet yet ended up cancelling last minute due to being sick. Kavos speculated that Alex just wanted to avoid having to meet him irl, and thus left the fans out there like that.

This was the video where Kavos tried + failed meeting em. I still think that Kavos can be a bit much at times with his criticism, though the end of the video makes em out to look like a fairly chill guy. Wasn't able to meet Alex, so instead hits the pub with some guys while Alex is hiding away.

• Informative
Reactions: 喪女

stacks

brb smashing up local tescos
kiwifarms.net
can this guy get out of my fucking country thx

we have far too many pathetic, emasculated tardtubers with 12 year old fanbases with some kind of accusation from discord lurking like an AC 130 circling above with shitty "views" on shit they don't understand

weedsneaker13

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could've sworn that there was a video from Kavos or one of Alex's other critics from a year ago that mentioned just how deranged the fans were. Something about them vehemently defending the gay Alex fanfics/ships whenever they were poked fun of. Wish I could find it again.
I think it was also mentioned in that same video, Alex was supposed to have a meet-and-greet yet ended up cancelling last minute due to being sick. Kavos speculated that Alex just wanted to avoid having to meet him irl, and thus left the fans out there like that.

This was the video where Kavos tried + failed meeting em. I still think that Kavos can be a bit much at times with his criticism, though the end of the video makes em out to look like a fairly chill guy. Wasn't able to meet Alex, so instead hits the pub with some guys while Alex is hiding away.

• Winner
Reactions: Lmove and Gunt.Inc

TFJohn

kiwifarms.net
There's a particular type of animal that ImAllexx and his fanbase remind me of. What was that type of animal? Oh right, lemmings. ImAllexx and his fans are fucking lemmings.

Reactions: You and Gunt.Inc

Lmove

kiwifarms.net
Found this on Bitchute while seeking terrorgang videos.
So, Yeah.
While slaloming between Neo-Nazis and conspiracy nuts that think that you and your mother are simultaneously reptilians and troons; I found this asshole.
You know what I didn't find? WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found this on Bitchute while seeking terrorgang videos.
So, Yeah.
While slaloming between Neo-Nazis and conspiracy nuts that think that you and your mother are simultaneously reptilians and troons; I found this asshole.
You know what I didn't find? WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.
Oh yeah, this guy. Don’t know all that much about him, though I will say that the video included some semi-relevant information that I hadn’t mentioned in the OP. Mainly the stuff about Alex’s falling out with Jackmate and him trying to defend Carlos Maza. The former incident I didn’t know all that much about before, hence why I didn’t include it. Surprised how seemingly well Alex handled that whole situation. And with the latter incident, I knew about that before, yet didn’t see it as being super interesting nor relevant.

The one solid point I liked in that video was about Alex having essentially flipped roles, going from a commentator that criticizes others to becoming the subject of criticism for all these other commentary channels.

Reactions: Lmove