Alex Martin Elmslie / ImAllexx / "Littlefinger" - Thin-skinned drama commentator, backstabbing snake, carelessly ruins reputations for clout

M0JY0

kiwifarms.net
I was talking to a friend about this cunt tonight and I just realized that there was no mention of Alex's SoundCloud (archive). He has not uploaded a track in 2+ years but it might be good to archive. He goes by the name Lil Revenue, I don't know if it's worth adding to his aliases in the thread title.

"Daily Vlog"

"eGirls"

"ten minutes"

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, here's a pretty surprising update to something that I never would've expected seeing:

Nicholas DeOrio has managed to get an interview with Ed (Zaptie) all these years later. For those out of the loop, go read the OP.
I haven't fully sat through the video yet, so I'll try and add anything notable worth including here. Particularly any egregious shit that Ed can confirm Alex pulled against him.

Who Vile

kiwifarms.net
Ok, here's a pretty surprising update to something that I never would've expected seeing:

Nicholas DeOrio has managed to get an interview with Ed (Zaptie) all these years later. For those out of the loop, go read the OP.
I haven't fully sat through the video yet, so I'll try and add anything notable worth including here. Particularly any egregious shit that Ed can confirm Alex pulled against him.
This was a pretty great interview imo, but Zaptie was very reserved and didn't shittalk Alex as much as he could/should have. Classy move on Ed's part, but I would have prefered a little more shade being thrown.

At 8:30 he reveals that Alex was the first and only person he revealed his situation to and that the shitshow that followed was essentially due to him spreading information from that private discussion around. If this is true it completely places him as instigator who oportunistically threw his friend under the bus rather than his claims that he was a victim of intense pressure to distance himself from Zaptie (as seen in the OP).

At 14:50 Nick asked if the last Hot Wet Soup podcast ('The End') was a 'career move' by those involved Zaptie makes it clear that he understands how his co-hosts Elvis and Pig could have decided to do that and both have since apologised for how it went down and doesn't harbour any resentment for them specifically.

19:09: Nick talks about how specifically certain allegations made on 'The End' were totally false, and how Alex backpedaled on his Tommy C interview. This Tommy C interview is probably worth watching, and I may track it down and watch it if I can be bothered.

35:15: Nick asks if there's anyone involved who Zaptie still holds ill will towards. He makes it clear that the only one who he doesn't forgive is Alex. He expresses that he's mostly apethetic and doesn't actively hate Alex, has no want to make an exposed video on Alex or anything, but finds it odd that Alex still had a hate boner for him as late as 2019 after totally destroying Zaptie and finding great sucess for himself. 35m-40m is probably the main chunk you should listen to if you don't feel like listening to the whole thing.

50:35: Zaptie is surprised that he has had a resergence after being cancelled and years of inactivity. Nick says this is due to the Slazo situation blowing up and people going backwards and looking at Alex's pattern of behaviour. He says "what really happened with Trolsis, what really happened with Solid Shive", two names I've never heard before and based on the lack of hits from my hasty googling I have likely misspelled. I've searched through this thread and there is no mention of these names anywhere, so it seems there may be two more situations where Alex has thrown someone under the bus, and this is something which should be researched further.

The rest of the interview is just them shooting the shit about movies, vidja, covid, etc. It's a pretty good interview and I would say worth watching the whole thing for sure, but if you're only interested in the Alex angle this is pretty much all of his mentions, though it is worth listening to the first twenty or so minutes if you're unfamiliar/want a refresher on the whole Zaptie story.

Vect

kiwifarms.net
He says "what really happened with Trolsis, what really happened with Solid Shive", two names I've never heard before and based on the lack of hits from my hasty googling I have likely misspelled. I've searched through this thread and there is no mention of these names anywhere, so it seems there may be two more situations where Alex has thrown someone under the bus, and this is something which should be researched further.
I can fill in this one - I used to be a fan of ImAllexx (I even thought he was attractive once), and I never really understood the vitriol he got for what I thought was just being a fairly lazy, ill-informed channel - its obvious now his ruthless, bridge-burning fecklessness has caught up with him.

Trollzous (https://www.youtube.com/c/trollzous/videos) was another commentry Youtuber who was in the same space as Alex (though more popular), and was accused by his girlfriend (who was frankly, a glorified e-whore, or 'thot' as I believe the young people call it) of outright rape. Nothing was ever proven, it was he said, she said, but he basically had to disappear shortly after. I remember this because these allegations became mainstream just after he was in a livestream with Mr. Beast back when he was doing one of his 24 hour wasting-my-life challenges, and after he had chimed in to Mr. Beast's livestream, he was in a debate between Durv and Exlility, two teenage youtubers that were blowing up at the time due to horrendous use of misleading and outright false clickbait. Alex entered the call for a few seconds - literally, said hi and then bugged off, acting like they were great mates. It was probably one or two weeks later, in ImAllexx's own livestream, he was asked about Trollzous and simply said "I don't talk to [him] anymore." I don't think he never mentioned him again, and now it's like he never existed.

Also on Durv, Alex made a video making fun of him (which even today I thought was his best video). They become friendly - which was obviously because Durv was blowing up because of his abusive tactics, including pretending to give away gift cards. When his channel was terminated, he was interviewed by Alex on his old podcast, and when he asked him if the reason he was terminated was due to the fake cards, he said no, and Alex just accepted it and took his side. Even then it was just astonishing how he was willing to enable this twelve-year old kid's bullshit for naked self-advancement - over practices he'd just criticised. It was around this point that I stopped watching him.

I don't know much about Solid Shibe, but he was an 'meme' channel, in the same vein as Dolan Dark, and apparently had some issues with a girl that wasn't his girlfriend (it's really not clear what happened) but he had to go bye-bye. He and Alex have hung out together in person in L.A, I think there might still be some pics with them around acting all touchy feely with each other. Again, its like he never existed, and now has a channel dedicated to his actual shiba.

There was another channel, Sinn0H, who was close friends with Alex but had to quit because he was trying to be a really rubbish version of Colossal is Crazy and nobody liked it. He now has a big ASMR channel. I don't know if Alex had anything to do with him quitting but his old twitter suggests they were very close. https://twitter.com/sinn0halt?lang=en

Basically, ImAlexx's holding pattern of simply abandoning people when they become less relevant or become too toxic has held since Zaptie and I've always wondered if it was because this particular event hurt him emotionally. He sent out a pretty emotional (and very quickly deleted) tweet when the allegations first surfaced that read something like "If you make a video on Zaptie. consider yourself fucking done on this website." A (formerly) mutual friend BradDoesBanter mentioned that they were best friends, spending days together alone in Skype or Discord, and when the allegations broke out, Alex was crying about it constantly. Because both of them are bisexual I did wonder they had something somewhat closer than a friendship, which would have made Alex's foolish reaction a little more understandable - the justification at the time, if I remember, was that they were trying to get ahead of the story and spin it out positively by emphasising his 'psychopathy', but ended up making him look much worse.

As another juicy aside, BradDoesBanter (who again, is a discarded friend) mentions on his own podcast that in real life, Alex is an utter social reject, who can only converse with people about gossip about other youtubers, including knowledge that he shouldn't legally be privy too. After Pyrocynical's parents Pulp-Fictioned him out of his event, he was apparently stuck with Brad for the rest of the day - even his fellow e-boys apparently don't like him. In a later episode, Brad mentions he 'pretends' to be bisexual.

Last edited:

Revo

Good Joe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Archive of The Return of The Canceled YouTuber | Zaptie (360p):

Archive of Nicholas tweet: https://archive.md/fn6fI
I can fill in this one - I used to be a fan of ImAllexx (I even thought he was attractive once), and I never really understood the vitriol he got for what I thought was just being a fairly lazy, ill-informed channel - its obvious now his ruthless, bridge-burning fecklessness has caught up with him.

Trollzous (https://www.youtube.com/c/trollzous/videos) was another commentry Youtuber who was in the same space as Alex (though more popular), and was accused by his girlfriend (who was frankly, a glorified e-whore, or 'thot' as I believe the young people call it) of outright rape. Nothing was ever proven, it was he said, she said, but he basically had to disappear shortly after. I remember this because these allegations became mainstream just after he was in a livestream with Mr. Beast back when he was doing one of his 24 hour wasting-my-life challenges, and after he had chimed in to Mr. Beast's livestream, he was in a debate between Durv and Exlility, two teenage youtubers that were blowing up at the time due to horrendous use of misleading and outright false clickbait. Alex entered the call for a few seconds - literally, said hi and then bugged off, acting like they were great mates. It was probably one or two weeks later, in ImAllexx's own livestream, he was asked about Trollzous and simply said "I don't talk to [him] anymore." I don't think he never mentioned him again, and now it's like he never existed.

Also on Durv, Alex made a video making fun of him (which even today I thought was his best video). They become friendly - which was obviously because Durv was blowing up because of his abusive tactics, including pretending to give away gift cards. When his channel was terminated, he was interviewed by Alex on his old podcast, and when he asked him if the reason he was terminated was due to the fake cards, he said no, and Alex just accepted it and took his side. Even then it was just astonishing how he was willing to enable this twelve-year old kid's bullshit for naked self-advancement - over practices he'd just criticised. It was around this point that I stopped watching him.

I don't know much about Solid Shibe, but he was an 'meme' channel, in the same vein as Dolan Dark, and apparently had some issues with a girl that wasn't his girlfriend (it's really not clear what happened) but he had to go bye-bye. He and Alex have hung out together in person in L.A, I think there might still be some pics with them around acting all touchy feely with each other. Again, its like he never existed, and now has a channel dedicated to his actual shiba.

There was another channel, Sinn0H, who was close friends with Alex but had to quit because he was trying to be a really rubbish version of Colossal is Crazy and nobody liked it. He now has a big ASMR channel. I don't know if Alex had anything to do with him quitting but his old twitter suggests they were very close. https://twitter.com/sinn0halt?lang=en

Basically, ImAlexx's holding pattern of simply abandoning people when they become less relevant or become too toxic has held since Zaptie and I've always wondered if it was because this particular event hurt him emotionally. He sent out a pretty emotional (and very quickly deleted) tweet when the allegations first surfaced that read something like "If you make a video on Zaptie. consider yourself fucking done on this website." A (formerly) mutual friend BradDoesBanter mentioned that they were best friends, spending days together alone in Skype or Discord, and when the allegations broke out, Alex was crying about it constantly. Because both of them are bisexual I did wonder they had something somewhat closer than a friendship, which would have made Alex's foolish reaction a little more understandable - the justification at the time, if I remember, was that they were trying to get ahead of the story and spin it out positively by emphasising his 'psychopathy', but ended up making him look much worse.

As another juicy aside, BradDoesBanter (who again, is a discarded friend) mentions on his own podcast that in real life, Alex is an utter social reject, who can only converse with people about gossip about other youtubers, including knowledge that he shouldn't legally be privy too. After Pyrocynical's parents Pulp-Fictioned him out of his event, he was apparently stuck with Brad for the rest of the day - even his fellow e-boys apparently don't like him. In a later episode, Brad mentions he 'pretends' to be bisexual.

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
This GIF pretty much sums up Alex and how he treats his "friends".
stab.gif
I hate him.

albert chan

Ratchet & Clank was a good game
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
let's not forget how he likes to bring up every now and then how he went to school with belle delphine,
the reality?
she visited his school for an event for one day.
View attachment 1805593
That was over a year ago?
And yet Belle still hasn’t noticed him after that entire year?

:story:

Talk about disappointing.

JohnMcAfee

Political Juice Historian and Software Degenerate.
kiwifarms.net
He's a bland, British weasel that likes guys and gals. I need to put out a representation of how bland he actually is. He's blander that rice cakes, no, scratch that. Blander than a British ghost hunting show (RTMM Joke, even though he's a fuckin Scientologist lol). He's a MASSIVE hyprocrite. On top of that, he accuses people on little evidence and is a backstabbing piece of filth that should be exterminated off of the internet and go back to his room under the stairs like Harry Potter.

Skylands

kiwifarms.net
What's this about him pretending to be bisexual? I'm assuming he's probably straight then and it's just another one of his cons.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's this about him pretending to be bisexual? I'm assuming he's probably straight then and it's just another one of his cons.
Idk much about him pretending to be bi. All I know is that a very large majority of his fanbase are these teen fujoshi girls that Alex loathes for all of the gay ships they write and draw of him with other male e-celebs. Despite his past efforts to denounce their behavior, the guy continued to keep feeding into their thirst with all of his gay “jokes” about wanting to suck other YouTuber’s dicks.

I meanwhile never noticed until now that Alex returned to YouTube a few weeks ago. He’s put out two very clickbait videos that I have yet to reluctantly watch. The first has a pretty vague title about something ending. My guess would be the e-boys podcast, or his announcement that his break’s over. The latter’s playing into that aforementioned fujoshi thirst by having his thumbnail show him getting 1 million views on TikTok for crossdressing, with him pretending to look shocked as if he somehow is oblivious to the teen girls that he caters to.

albert chan

Ratchet & Clank was a good game
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk much about him pretending to be bi. All I know is that a very large majority of his fanbase are these teen fujoshi girls that Alex loathes for all of the gay ships they write and draw of him with other male e-celebs. Despite his past efforts to denounce their behavior, the guy continued to keep feeding into their thirst with all of his gay “jokes” about wanting to suck other YouTuber’s dicks.

I meanwhile never noticed until now that Alex returned to YouTube a few weeks ago. He’s put out two very clickbait videos that I have yet to reluctantly watch. The first has a pretty vague title about something ending. My guess would be the e-boys podcast, or his announcement that his break’s over. The latter’s playing into that aforementioned fujoshi thirst by having his thumbnail show him getting 1 million views on TikTok for crossdressing, with him pretending to look shocked as if he somehow is oblivious to the teen girls that he caters to.

the thumbnail for the second one makes him a little too excited to have that colorful wig and eye liner wear

Vect

kiwifarms.net
I think, to be fair, he's actually gay - he had a long-distance boyfriend way back in 2016 - an Australian commentary youtuber called Skyyefall or something who (again) very suddenly disappeared. Unlike his relationship with that American girl who name I've forgotten, he kept that one fairly discreet. It all gives off very Tila Tequila vibes - the girls are just there to keep the fantasy alive.

But you gotta laugh when his airhead fans respond to serious criticism of his behaviour on twitter with fan-cam flower crown cancer. The fucker has fangs and they treat him like he's from BTS and they don't realise how bad it makes him look.

And I did watch some of the first video and it's 2020 thats "over". Fuck me it's boring.

Vaping Autist

Maximum Chucklefuck
kiwifarms.net
So how long do we have until Alex backstabs WillNE, Memeulous and James Marriott I wonder?

I meanwhile never noticed until now that Alex returned to YouTube a few weeks ago. He’s put out two very clickbait videos that I have yet to reluctantly watch.

I've watched them. They're nothing special, and just as dull and bland as his other content.

The first one is talking about his break during 2020 with nothing interesting mentioned, and the second one is a dumb unfunny premise that he did in order to drum up views.

Last edited:

Vaping Autist

Maximum Chucklefuck
kiwifarms.net

New upload from this big mouthed little gremlin.

It takes him 3 minutes to get to the actual point of the video, jesus christ.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

New upload from this big mouthed little gremlin.

It takes him 3 minutes to get to the actual point of the video, jesus christ.
Anything noteworthy happen in the vid, or is it just more of the usual moral grandstanding and his lame attempts to make fun of religious homophobes?