Alex Martin Elmslie / ImAllexx / "Littlefinger" - Thin-skinned drama commentator, backstabbing snake, carelessly ruins reputations for clout

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Vaping Autist

Pamela Swain's Boy Toy
kiwifarms.net
Anything noteworthy happen in the vid, or is it just more of the usual moral grandstanding and his lame attempts to make fun of religious homophobes?
Not really much noteworthy here, apart from he changed the title very soon after uploading from "Straight Tiktok" to "Christian Tiktok". This is pretty much a "Religion bad" sort of video, though I wonder if he was going to do some straight bashing before he pivoted onto the Christian focus.

Capture2.PNG

Does anyone remember that he used to live in the USA with a bunch of other Youtubers including the now defunct Chubbs? I used to watch ImAllexx and I got the impression that he had drama he didn't want to address with the guys he used to live with, but I never managed to find out what happened with them. I know Alex moved out because he couldn't renew his visa but I'm wondering if something happened beyond that.

By the way before he started going for the socially aware gayboy angle he used to be one of those "feminism bad" youtubers. He had a video with Chubbs where they both said the N-word but it's now privated (Chubbs has removed everything from his channel). Also he had videos making fun of Buzzfeed etc. Like every other 2016 youtuber he has slowly diluted all of his opinions to be able to fit into the current climate better

Last edited:

keke

pussy
kiwifarms.net
remember when he used to try and present himself as rational, he’d cringe at the typical jokes like Straights/Breeders and Gays (remember that meme format that won’t die) but now it’s making him money to be a fuck-ugly fag he’s on “straight tiktok” because queers are just so much more fun! And trendy! And will buy anything that shows their pride even though they’re sickeningly privileged and likely have never experienced oppression in their middle class neighbourhoods.

ALSO his equally exceptional mate James Marriott made jokes about Jojo Siwa selling sex toys when she was 15 and selling them to even more underage girls. He also clickbaited the shit out of Danielle Cohen (she’s only 12?! thumbnails with her in a skimpy outfit). Yet Alex was fine with all that while he made a video criticising someone else (channel was called Snow dk if it’s deleted or if Alex deleted his video on it) for the exact same shit. British youtubers are the worst

Tldr fuck 💖Queers💘. LGB are fine, T are on thin fucking ice.

Big Bad Wart

The new Kang in town
kiwifarms.net
ALSO his equally exceptional mate James Marriott made jokes about Jojo Siwa selling sex toys when she was 15 and selling them to even more underage girls. He also clickbaited the shit out of Danielle Cohen (she’s only 12?! thumbnails with her in a skimpy outfit). Yet Alex was fine with all that while he made a video criticising someone else (channel was called Snow dk if it’s deleted or if Alex deleted his video on it) for the exact same shit. British youtubers are the worst
This video?
Holy shit how many videos did they make on Danielle Cohen. I got like three recomended videos all from different people in their crew when I clicked on one of his videos about her. Did he also jump on the justdestiny drama? JustDestiny made videos with underage girls in sexual position then abused the copyright system when called out. I wouldn't be surprised if he jumped on it but I didn't see any videos on it.

I said I would try and watch his stream and summarize them but they are too boring. I honestly can't get through one of his streams without falling asleep a couple minutes in.

keke

pussy
kiwifarms.net
This video?
Holy shit how many videos did they make on Danielle Cohen. I got like three recomended videos all from different people in their crew when I clicked on one of his videos about her. Did he also jump on the justdestiny drama? JustDestiny made videos with underage girls in sexual position then abused the copyright system when called out. I wouldn't be surprised if he jumped on it but I didn't see any videos on it.

I said I would try and watch his stream and summarize them but they are too boring. I honestly can't get through one of his streams without falling asleep a couple minutes in.

Idk if he jumped on the justdestiny thing, but Marriott made thumbnails similar to how you’re describing he did. I’d look it up but I refuse to watch a single second fo his content. And yeah, that’s the video I’m pretty sure. If he mentions someone named “Snow” (real name Senna Ferguson) then it’s correct. I actually dislike Marriott more than Alex, Alex is a fag yeah but Marriott gets a pass somehow when he’s as bad if not worse due to explaining underage girls and calling others out for doing the same e.g. Perez Hilton.

That’s why that whole crew is gross, they all made videos about her and the people exploiting her with creepy reaction videos yet they were doing THE SAME THING and their exceptional individual fans eat it up cause they put out a woke tweet every now and then. I used to think youtubers who didn’t like commentary channels were just butt hurt but I was so, so wrong. They grow their own following and become as big (/bigger/big enough where it’s their own fans) as who they critique and suddenly the clicks aren’t just for the people they’re reacting to, they watch for the person making the video. They grow their own ego very quickly and become what they pretend to hate.

Vect

kiwifarms.net
Ah, good, the "We Have to Stop" saga of 2018 that would not fuck off out of my recommended.

I don't know, Youtube fame does things to people. Human beings are not capable of processing the enormity of millions of people having their eyes and ears on you, and when they nod their heads and agree with you it must be hard not to let it go to your head. Then it becomes a career and dignity becomes an obstructing resource. Watching Alex turn from dude I thought had a leg in reality to some soulless Stepford cardbord cutout through Youtube thumbnails seems to be the story of how much the lure of vapid social media and e-fame calcifies and rots people's thinking.

But Alex's fame is so unjustified because not only are his opinions moving targets but also because he doesn't seem to actually know anything. He and Colossal is Crazy had an argument on Twitter and Colossal, despite only uploading once a century, had to explain to him that tags do not matter when it comes to how the discovery algorithm works.

I tried archiving it but it doesn't seem to be working.
Never heard of this guy until this thread, and don't know how much Alex contributed to his cancelation, but leaving for the comments of more tuned in individuals like @Vect
I don't know anything about SolidShibe, I'm afraid, other than he's an meme editor and they they were friends. If Alex had anything to do with his 'Ol Yellering, I'm sure someone would have mentioned it.

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
Maybe tags were important years ago but Youtube's algorithm works off of a lot more data than user generated tags. Look at the absolute spam youtubers tag their videos with because they think it boosts their videos. Sometimes they paste it into the video description too. Tags are worthless and Youtube knows it.
Ehh not true

SpiffingBrit showed an exploit where tags can actually boost traction to your channel through community posts which is how Dream actually got as huge as he is.

You just have to tag big current topics for that week youtube to spread your shit around now.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll admit, I haven't bothered checking in on Alex in a while. I made the thread in order to document all of his past bullshit into a single cohesive OP, though I couldn't be bothered to watch any of his new content ever since. The last one I mentioned was his "I created a secret tiktok account" where he dressed in drag for clout. A lot of the videos that came before it were receiving anywhere from 500k-1mil+ views:

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 5.28.21 PM.png

Whereas the video titled "it's over" was when he ended his hiatus/break and returned to YouTube. Since then, his videos have been doing a lot worse. They still do receive a sizable number of views, but nowhere close to the same level as the year prior:

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 5.28.34 PM.png

I'm still expecting Alex to eventually get involved in some more drama down the road, though who knows when that will be.

weaver

kiwifarms.net
I initially found out about alex when his leafy video blew up a few years back, it's actually quite funny to see how he acts like a self-righteous fag now to appeal to other babies online.
I remember him saying nigger so much back in the day, but now he's just a GOOD guy. He's just CHANGED, enlightened some would even say. Half the time any research he did on videos was fuckin wrong, then he would criticize others for misinforming research. Shit utuber and not even a cute fag.