Skitzocow Alex Muholland / AlexLovesDuckman/ Dementcia - Batshit Crazy girl with unhealthy obsession with Duckman and other cartoon characters, Notorious Suicide Baiter and Sockpuppeteer

Mr. Rieper

Names are for friends
kiwifarms.net
Looks like SailorSeiya has seen my post here. She's willing to talk for anyone who has any questions to her. I don't have a tumblr and I'm not willing to get one but hey, why don't you come and join us here Seiya? Would love to hear your side of the story! And to clairify, you weren't "called out" on here, you just so happen to be a very insightful gal in this epic we call Alex Muhalland.

https://sailorseiyadigigem.tumblr.com/post/619322325634023424/since-i-was-called-out-on-kiwifarms (Archive)

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
posting an update. i discovered another miraheze reasons wiki that those same guys i think who made crappy games and rotten websites and others called, Toxic Fandoms and Hatedoms. i just discovered this wiki when i was looking at messages from @Sexy Senior Citizen And @GethN7 who were talking about a page there thinking KF was siding with a toxic community in the kiwi farms reviews thread. anyway, i found a page saying that alex has a big hatedom of her own.

AlexHatedom.png

there are no citations at all on the page, so i find it hard believe. but the 2nd reason i can somewhat believe because a-logging is frowned upon here.

i sent @Kofihime a message on discord if she and alex are aware about it. she did tell me that there were videos that can serve as evidence.

Mr. Rieper

Names are for friends
kiwifarms.net
I don't know of any other site other than the farms that activily follow her and even so, ours is to document and enjoy the person whom Alex Muholland is. I dare say, we are fans to her shenanagens. This "a-logging" stuff this wiki talks about MUST be dated because again, I haven't seen active BuLlYiNg on any of her accounts, only parody accounts (even THEN, they never harrassed her via direct messages etc) Unless I'm missing something. Btw, what videos are we talking about?

BastardQueen

kiwifarms.net
(I can’t spell worth a darn please don’t attack me for it I’m well aware of my flaw)
After lurking about here long enough it was about time I made an account. I tried for a year to help Dementica/Alex with her behavior and that including calling her out when it was nessairyIt just happen to be nessairy Often, we fought a lot and my husband hated our “friendship” and rightfully so. This is the second time I’ve broken this friendship off because all she does is spread negativity and her wanting help? That’s a fares she just wants pats on the back and wants to say fuck about paw patrol and hate hate hate! I finally got fed up with her negativity and dropped her she called me a bitch and hated when I called her out on her unessary hate like she’s 19 but mentally is still nine or ten I’m almost 30
With adult issues I can’t play babysitter anymore I think my favorite out of all this is she now loves black butler (but hates pedophilla and bb is shota) and spongebob but still hates avatar and blew up at me for getting my husband into avatar and not catscratch (sadly no screencap of that one)
All she did was insult me, hate on things I loved, and never once talked to me like a friend she took and took but never did anything for me She wouldn’t even tell me her name or even try and open up to me at all even after I tried to help her with the fake accounts on tumblr
I always went to her never the other way around
7B05668B-000C-42B8-B4EC-CAA25C767E76.jpeg

Attachments

BastardQueen

kiwifarms.net
this was all today, and now Th at she loves spongebob she still won’t admit that avatar is kickass

Attachments

Last edited:

Calooby

Problem, black people?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never even heard of Catscratch until her, I rarely watched TV. But honestly usually when something gets cancelled it's because it doesn't bring the network success so they stop wasting their time and money on it. The fact that so few people have talked about it goes to show really how niche it is.

• Agree
Reactions: howyadoin

BastardQueen

kiwifarms.net
I've never even heard of Catscratch until her, I rarely watched TV. But honestly usually when something gets cancelled it's because it doesn't bring the network success so they stop wasting their time and money on it. The fact that so few people have talked about it goes to show really how niche it is.
Yeah and it’s okay to like niche things I even tried watching it for her and I just couldn’t get into it in turn I wanted her to try avatar instead she does this I don’t understand her or how autism or no at 19 she can think this behavior is okay like a real friend calls you out when your being a bitch and she is she just wants to play victim and think it’s all about her like there are people sick and dying but no 2007 should be hated as much as 2020 for a show being canceled like idk I feel like I failed her

morimori-chan

mori-chan living under fascism
kiwifarms.net
(I can’t spell worth a darn please don’t attack me for it I’m well aware of my flaw)
After lurking about here long enough it was about time I made an account. I tried for a year to help Dementica/Alex with her behavior and that including calling her out when it was nessairyIt just happen to be nessairy Often, we fought a lot and my husband hated our “friendship” and rightfully so. This is the second time I’ve broken this friendship off because all she does is spread negativity and her wanting help? That’s a fares she just wants pats on the back and wants to say fuck about paw patrol and hate hate hate! I finally got fed up with her negativity and dropped her she called me a bitch and hated when I called her out on her unessary hate like she’s 19 but mentally is still nine or ten I’m almost 30
With adult issues I can’t play babysitter anymore I think my favorite out of all this is she now loves black butler (but hates pedophilla and bb is shota) and spongebob but still hates avatar and blew up at me for getting my husband into avatar and not catscratch (sadly no screencap of that one)
All she did was insult me, hate on things I loved, and never once talked to me like a friend she took and took but never did anything for me She wouldn’t even tell me her name or even try and open up to me at all even after I tried to help her with the fake accounts on tumblr
I always went to her never the other way around
View attachment 1482382
She still hasn't changed... Oh, no.

BastardQueen

kiwifarms.net
I’m writing a letter to her for myself and lol what I found
Well she’s back to the “I hate kathleen” bandwagon 🤦‍♀️ And the idiots playing into her fantasy make her worse

Attachments

Last edited:

Calooby

Problem, black people?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are the rumors true? Did Hovis really leave Dementcia for Spider-Man?

Calooby

Problem, black people?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol You could make it true With art and fics
Ask someone else, you see, I am known for my top skill in laziness. Ask around, and you will know. I only offer the finest fuckin' slowness in the land!

BastardQueen

kiwifarms.net
So I thought we were in 2020 not 2019 bc I’m getting flashbacks to last year here also from this reply seems Dementica is suicide baiting again

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Calooby

BastardQueen

kiwifarms.net
Art block yet uses bases 😑
And why the chunky lines like there is a time and a place and an art to the chunky lines
Also most of her friends fans and followers are 13+ some are 22 but I was the only one over the age of 25 trying to help her also as a glasses person you don’t normally sleep with glasses on

I love when she un protects her Twitter such
A fun back log of bwwaaaa including my favorite “I hate that hovis isn’t real” like a year I spent trying to get her off that but here she is still acting like a 9 year old so sad 😭

Attachments

Last edited:

BastardQueen

kiwifarms.net
Since it seems she still visits and reads (don’t know she might just skim) I’d like to leave a letter to Hovisfangirl

Alex your not a special snowflake for not liking Korra or avatar or not cool or popular for doing so, You wanting to change for a fictional man is childish I thought you wanted to change to better yourself I honestly did so to know you wanted to change for ink on paper makes me disappoint in myself. Dementica if your reading this Hovis will never love you and you need to stop selfshipping and pick up another hobby self shipping is not about the coumminity it’s a type of self love and the moment you freak not becuse you hurt people but bc a fictional man won’t love you anymore Shows you don’t love or respect yourself or anyone around you I pray God will lead you on the right path but loving a fictional man like your 10 isn’t gonna make you and true friends in the long run

I threw out all the art ever drew for you and I’m sorry to have ever met you your nothing but a liar and pathetic your full of shit and hot air you think your hot stuff for shitting on other people’s childhoods and being all uptight when catscratch is trash, you have no taste in cartoons, your artwork Needs work, and this thread is just for people to laugh at your behavior online

bc at 19 I knew what I wanted in a man and it wasn’t fiction anymore but that’s just me your story is vastly different and as your 13 year old friends grow up they will notice your not and leave that’s what growing up is and eventually you will too blessed be I pray you will bc as it is right now you just embarrass yourself online and it’s amusing to see someone almost 20 acting like they are 13

get off kiwi forums and do something productive with your life then worry about how people are seeing your actions do something worthwhile
Pick up a skill, a hobby, a goal or a dream you can work for that is for you to make yourself happy bc right now and for the last however many years you’ve been online you’ve just been sad and wanting other people to be sad for you

well I’m done you suicide baiting and acting like a snob is soooooo 2000 and I’d rather see what 2020 and onward is gonna be like so cheer up Emo kid and maybe get a blog or a journal

Tags
None