Skitzocow Alex Muholland / AlexLovesDuckman/ Dementcia - Batshit Crazy girl with unhealthy obsession with Duckman and other cartoon characters, Notorious Suicide Baiter and Sockpuppeteer

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I'm not personally aware of Duckman being available on paid streaming services like Hulu(most commercial sites list it as Not Available to rent or stream), but I know that USA network doesn't give a single fuck and most episodes are on YouTube free and clear. I've gone back and watched a few, as well as some good "making of" bits made by the show's creators. Jason Alexander should be proud, still sprouting #girlwood nearly 20 years later!

Last edited:

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
update:
i was looking on google and i found a page of alex on Atrocious Deviants WIki

it lead me to some more Journals of Da users complaining about her behavior.

ShawnaThePlanesFan

KittyGemAmazon23

alexis45678

there are comments complaining about her behavior as well.

Garren

UUWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
kiwifarms.net
Alex just made this interesting YouTube video:

Note that you can hear family member(s) in the background.

And for the unaware, since this thread last followed Alex's antics she's moved crushes from Etno to Hovis from Catscratch. And just like how she shits on USA Network and all of its shows because of Duckman being cancelled and not being as popular as the other shows on USA, she's playing that same game with Nickelodeon over Catscratch.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Chewy Suarez

specializes in canine couture
kiwifarms.net
Alex just made this interesting YouTube video:

Note that you can hear family member(s) in the background.

And for the unaware, since this thread last followed Alex's antics she's moved crushes from Etno to Hovis from Catscratch. And just like how she shits on USA Network and all of its shows because of Duckman being cancelled and not being as popular as the other shows on USA, she's playing that same game with Nickelodeon over Catscratch.
Well, at least it’s a human now. Albeit a fictional, older one from a cancelled show. Perhaps Alex is following in dev_catscratch’s footsteps with the whole Catscratch thing?

I’m guessing the guy going “no, not Spongebob!” in the background is her brother. He seems chill, I wonder how he feels about his sister being a lolcow.

Garren

UUWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
kiwifarms.net
Well, at least it’s a human now. Albeit a fictional, older one from a cancelled show. Perhaps Alex is following in dev_catscratch’s footsteps with the whole Catscratch thing?

I’m guessing the guy going “no, not Spongebob!” in the background is her brother. He seems chill, I wonder how he feels about his sister being a lolcow.
Alex has actually called dev_catscratch cringe, she once drew parody base edit shipping him with a girl she's fought on YouTube/Google+ (this pic was on Google+, so RIP). She's also posted anti-Toby J Rathjen polls/pics on Google+, so I guess she's another one of those people who hate on other cows when they're just as lulzy themselves.

Alex's brother? She had this to say about him (in the description of the video). That video also had a comment about him doing drugs before she disabled comments on all her videos IIRC. Considering that essentially all of Alex's family has been attacked by her online, I wonder if any of them know. Alex's mother for the record seems to be somewhat aware of what Alex does; when Alex stopped crushing on Stewie she said it was because her mother told her pedophilia is a sin and she actually made her write an apology online in late 2017 (as expected that apology turned out to be fake). Speaking of her mother, the most pathetic of Alex's family attacks was: "I WISH I HAD AN ANIME FAN FOR A MOM INSTEAD OF A FOOTBALL FAN! I'M GOING TO DESTROY OF HER PACKERS STUFF AND CHANGE MY USERNAME TO ANIMERULES NFLSUCKS!" (not an exact quote but pretty close)

As for Alex playing the "It must be Nick and SpongeBob's fault!" game, the worst case of it is her hating BBC Children in Need just because BBC won't bring back Stressed Eric. That's literally the equivalent of when she commented "This music sucks! Play Evanescence instead!" on a video remembering a dead child: why care about children in need when you could revive some random cartoon you aired two decades ago? And she actually once deadass threatened to shoot up USA Network's office for not reviving Duckman so yeah.

(Yeah, I know there isn't screenshots or links here. Most of this was on Google+.)

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for necrothread, but uhh I managed to stumble back upon her by accident?
Here's her new profile with a new guy, seems to be that one butler dude or whatever from catscratch.
oh yea thats definitely her. i cant view it because this account blocked my da account so i had to take a look at it with a secret alt account i use.

anyway. i checked her journals and shes complaining about her brother and wanting to murder him https://www.deviantart.com/hovisfangirl/journal/Next-Time-When-My-Bully-Brother-Comes-Over-802638673#comments

Last edited:

howyadoin

cool cat from a bland show
kiwifarms.net
oh yea thats definitely her. i cant view it because this account blocked my da account so i had to take a look at it with a secret alt account i use.

anyway. i checked her journals and shes complaining about her brother and wanting to murder him https://www.deviantart.com/hovisfangirl/journal/Next-Time-When-My-Bully-Brother-Comes-Over-802638673#comments
Judging by the comment section, at least she decided to stop wanting to kill him.

Kafferlord

Some furfaggot who likes imperialist vixens
kiwifarms.net
I’m going to chime in on this, I used to be apart of a group that shipped her characters with Shrek back in late ‘14. It was pretty hilarious for the most part. Alex however was one of the main reasons why my account was breifely suspended. She got so butthurt that she went on a flagging tiraid. However the art that came out of it never got old.

Chewy Suarez

kiwifarms.net
I’m going to chime in on this, I used to be apart of a group that shipped her characters with Shrek back in late ‘14. It was pretty hilarious for the most part. Alex however was one of the main reasons why my account was breifely suspended. She got so butthurt that she went on a flagging tiraid. However the art that came out of it never got old.
I remember that shitstorm, the sheer amount of tard cum she produced any time someone drew up a piece was exhilarating. When someone made an AMV she had a massive chimp out too.

I remember she even got a good chunk of Shrek x Alex art taken down by the mods at one point, but I don’t know how.

Raise 'Em High

Put your hands in the air
kiwifarms.net
I remember that shitstorm, the sheer amount of tard cum she produced any time someone drew up a piece was exhilarating. When someone made an AMV she had a massive chimp out too.

I remember she even got a good chunk of Shrek x Alex art taken down by the mods at one point, but I don’t know how.
I actually remember that too, I laughed so hard at what people could do and how obvious it was. It baffles me that she took it way too literally (Probably bc mental disorders). If I had someone ship me with Shrek I'd be laughing my ass off too much to even be remotely offended

• Agree
Reactions: hyperfujis

Garren

UUWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
kiwifarms.net
So, can we make Alex (or Dementcia as she's calling herself nowadays) x Shrek a meme again? She nowadays gets pretty asshurt whenever someone ships her husbandos with other characters (once a Tawna RP Tumblr called her out for harassing RPers over shipping Duckman and Tawna and she's got an ongoing hate boner for Black Butler because someone drew Hovis x Mey-Rin), I can only imagine what she'd think of Dementcia x Shrek now.

Raise 'Em High

Put your hands in the air
kiwifarms.net
So, can we make Alex (or Dementcia as she's calling herself nowadays) x Shrek a meme again? She nowadays gets pretty asshurt whenever someone ships her husbandos with other characters (once a Tawna RP Tumblr called her out for harassing RPers over shipping Duckman and Tawna and she's got an ongoing hate boner for Black Butler because someone drew Hovis x Mey-Rin), I can only imagine what she'd think of Dementcia x Shrek now.
I don't see why not. If you wanna make it real annoying, make it a love triangle for maximum efficiency

Chewy Suarez

kiwifarms.net
You don’t even have to do Shrek. Ship her with literally anyone and she’ll get pissed. People did it with CWC, Mr. Krabs, HowToBasic and even Farquaad.

• Agree
Reactions: Raise 'Em High
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino