Skitzocow Alex Muholland / AlexLovesDuckman/ Dementcia - Batshit Crazy girl with unhealthy obsession with Duckman and other cartoon characters, Notorious Suicide Baiter and Sockpuppeteer

hyperfujis

i like my ouma pancakes with some oowada butter
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 812749
Just wanted to throw this out here
I don't even know how to explain or even make a joke out of this. Just let this one sink in
Honestly, there comes a point where some people just shouldn't be allowed on the internet, period. I know her parents are at least somewhat aware of her online activity, what with Alex complaining about parental blocks and all, but do they even know that their daughter frequently posts suicidal content? Or do they just not care?

Echs Why Zed

R. Kelly Dindu Nuffin
kiwifarms.net
I'm not personally aware of Duckman being available on paid streaming services like Hulu(most commercial sites list it as Not Available to rent or stream), but I know that USA network doesn't give a single fuck and most episodes are on YouTube free and clear. I've gone back and watched a few, as well as some good "making of" bits made by the show's creators. Jason Alexander should be proud, still sprouting #girlwood nearly 20 years later!

View attachment 730096
I didn't know there was a whole channel with every Duckman episode including interviews and animatics, that's fucking awesome! Everett Peck would also be proud. Though I gotta feel bad for the guy should he stumble upon Alex and her deranged fandom behavior.

Last edited:

Garren

UUWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
kiwifarms.net

(title: "Do You Want This Episode To Exist #2", episode is named "Waffles' [sic] Pregnant")

NOTE: Both this episode and Mr Blik Seeks Help are episodes from Catscratch: Adult Party Cartoon

My answer: EW! No way! Even though I love Mpreg but this episode will be disgusting!

Here's why it will suck (WARNING: Some of the reasons will be very gross!)
1. The episode starts off with a very long wall of text read by Hovis

2. The episode makes no sense. Waffle is male and men can't get pregnant in real life due to them not having the needed body parts. Plus, Waffle isn't pregnant, he's constipated, in which it means a person or an animal is affected with infrequent or hard to pass bowel movements

3. The plot is disturbing

4. The poop baby at the end of the episode. The nurse and everybody else then smoke in front of the poop baby. LET THAT SINK IN. 5. It takes gross-out jokes way too far 6. The coat hanger abortion joke

7. Why does Waffle have breasts?!

8. One scene, Gordon tells Waffle to not show his "women's private parts" because this show is on a "family network", which would've made sense if this was in the original show and the boobs were censored much sooner, but this comes off as very hypocritical, as it isn't family-friendly!

9. There is a disturbing scene where Gordon, Mr Blik, Hovis and a cop start shooting at cars to take Waffle to the hospital.

Gee Alex, for an episode idea you don't want to exist you sure did put a lot of thinking into what it'd be. I honestly have no idea what to say about this.

Last edited:

Raise 'Em High

Put your hands in the air
kiwifarms.net

(title: "Do You Want This Episode To Exist #2", episode is named "Waffles' [sic] Pregnant")

NOTE: Both this episode and Mr Blik Seeks Help are episodes from Catscratch: Adult Party Cartoon

My answer: EW! No way! Even though I love Mpreg but this episode will be disgusting!

Here's why it will suck (WARNING: Some of the reasons will be very gross!)
1. The episode starts off with a very long wall of text read by Hovis

2. The episode makes no sense. Waffle is male and men can't get pregnant in real life due to them not having the needed body parts. Plus, Waffle isn't pregnant, he's constipated, in which it means a person or an animal is affected with infrequent or hard to pass bowel movements

3. The plot is disturbing

4. The poop baby at the end of the episode. The nurse and everybody else then smoke in front of the poop baby. LET THAT SINK IN. 5. It takes gross-out jokes way too far 6. The coat hanger abortion joke

7. Why does Waffle have breasts?!

8. One scene, Gordon tells Waffle to not show his "women's private parts" because this show is on a "family network", which would've made sense if this was in the original show and the boobs were censored much sooner, but this comes off as very hypocritical, as it isn't family-friendly!

9. There is a disturbing scene where Gordon, Mr Blik, Hovis and a cop start shooting at cars to take Waffle to the hospital.

Gee Alex, for an episode idea you don't want to exist you sure did put a lot of thinking into what it'd be. I honestly have no idea what to say about this.
I love the fact that she made like minimal effort and it's like ripped from the Ren and Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon. She pretty much cut out any mention of Ren and Stimpy characters, replaced it with Catscratch characters and whatever. All of this happens in one of the episodes, I just remember since I saw a review out of curiosity since I had no idea that they had an adult party cartoon, and the show I feel like was mostly cheap shots at gross out humor with little to no thought just shock value.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Garren

Raise 'Em High

kiwifarms.net

Now this account is RPing with Alex on Tumblr. Note the header, avatar, and the most recent picture posted. This has to be another troll, right?
Considering the very recent date of the first post, I'll take a wild guess and say most likely? And also the account interacts 5-6 posts in with Alex with RPs, so fairly quickly they caught wind of her. Take it as you will but I wanna see where this goes 👀

Update on the tumblr to avoid double posting:

Last edited:

Garren

UUWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
kiwifarms.net

Raise 'Em High

kiwifarms.net
Aand Alex deleted the post that it was replying to. "mpreghovis" also made a post saying "Mod M is ghetto", looks like this is a troll after all.

Also, Alex is still at it bitching about Hovis being shipped with other characters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8bPLwPROTs Which do you bet would generate more lulz from Alex, Shrek x Hovis or Shrek x "Dementcia"?
Probably Shrek x Hovis, considering how upset she gets whenever she's not included with a ship with Hovis

Also, slight update on Alex's blog

I almost feel bad for her, but if she wants friends I don't think crying out constantly for them and then lashing out at the ones she has is going to work. Chances are that she's reading this according to the "screencaping" post along with her reading this thread in the past.

In the case she is, Alex, lashing out at people for the smallest of things like ships, little things they do, and whatever isn't going to make you friends. If you want friends, you have to learn to be a little more accepting and calm. Do some deep breathing, relax yourself with some drawing, anything to try and clear your mind when you get angry. Write down any negative feelings on a google doc then delete it as soon as you're done writing it if you need to vent out some anger. Whatever you need to do, just constantly getting upset and angry in your posts and the friends you have tends to chase away people. Just don't sweat the small, insignificant things that don't impact your life and move past them.

If she's not reading this, then oops I look stupid

Raise 'Em High

kiwifarms.net
guys. her EntoPolinoFangirl and HovisFangirl DA accounts were deactivated.

her other account is still active though https://www.deviantart.com/etnolovesdementcia
Ironically I was just about to post something about her dA account being deactivated until I saw there was a new message, saw this posted before she deactivated presumably.
Also, she's still posting on her tumblr as well, just wanted to throw that out there.

Garren

UUWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
kiwifarms.net
She also made all of the videos on her current YouTube account private, except for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E5xCAuQDXE&

Also, her most recent Tumblr post:

Mr Blik: HELP! I’M NAILED TO A STAKE AND I’M BLEEDING REALLY BAD! IT’S HURTS SO MUCH! HELP! *whimpers in pain*

Marshall: They won’t help you! Me and the other PAW Patrol pups will make you suffer! We’re glad everyone cares about us instead of you and your worthless brothers!

Gordon: *removes the nails that were nailed to Mr Blik’s hands and gets him off the cross* Don’t worry Blik. We’ll get you to a doctor

Mr Blik: *continues whimpering in pain while his hands bleed*

Waffle: You leave our brother alone! *beats up Marshall*

Chase: Let’s get out of here before that grey feline kills us all!

*the other Paw Patrol pups run away*

Update: Alright guys, it just happened. Alex's dementciamortica Tumblr was terminated, but she just made a new one: https://dementciathehovisfangirl.tumblr.com/ She was also banned from a Space Goofs Amino, and has been bitching about that too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raise 'Em High

kiwifarms.net
Alright guys, it just happened. Alex's dementciamortica Tumblr was terminated, but she just made a new one: https://dementciathehovisfangirl.tumblr.com/ She was also banned from a Space Goofs Amino, and has been bitching about that too.

Went to her Tumblr and found this. Health Care Centers and Mental Hospitals aren't that bad of places, they're meant to give people help who need it. I'm just speaking from personal experience, if you have any sort of suicidal thoughts, get help as soon as possible, don't let it dwell because it will only escalate further into potentially actual attempts. If she's this defensive about what she does, she does need the help she says she doesn't need.

Raise 'Em High

kiwifarms.net
Alright so mini update, went to check her Tumblr before and it gave the error page, probably bc she like quit for a day or so?? I don't even know, but just wanted to throw that out there. But checking back today she's online again and recent post talked about her getting sick from steak but not wanting to quit meat. Mundane stuff I guess.

She pretty much made a post that was like "oh man I hate spongebob and the new epsiode, nothing really special

What prompted me to actually posting something about what she's been doing is this

Apparently blocking her and moving on with your life/day/whatever is also enough to make her mad?

Last edited:

Raise 'Em High

kiwifarms.net
Video of her crying over somebody, or something
Also wanted to leave this journal, it seemed pretty relevant to her when I was looking her up.

Calooby

dindu muffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Video of her crying over somebody, or something
Also wanted to leave this journal, it seemed pretty relevant to her when I was looking her up.
She took the video down, why didn't you save it? I have a thing for women crying, or something.

• Autistic
Reactions: Garren

Raise 'Em High

kiwifarms.net
She took the video down, why didn't you save it? I have a thing for women crying, or something.
I didn't figure at the time to archive it since I thought that it wasn't that significant, but apparently she went ahead and took it down anyway. I'll have to keep a mental note to better archive shit.

In more positive news she seems to be getting slightly more positive. Hopefully this lasts
screencap.PNG

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino