Skitzocow Alex Muholland / AlexLovesDuckman/ Dementcia - Batshit Crazy girl with unhealthy obsession with Duckman and other cartoon characters, Notorious Suicide Baiter and Sockpuppeteer

FatFuckFrank

It's great, it's crack, it gets you really high.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait isn't Hovis the butler from Catscratch, Doug TenNapel's cartoon?

Raise 'Em High

Put your hands in the air
kiwifarms.net
Wait isn't Hovis the butler from Catscratch, Doug TenNapel's cartoon?
Yeah pretty much. His wiki article is here
Reading through it, I'm surprised to read that the character is 23. Though this is most likely wrong

Kofihime

♡only goat bones♡
kiwifarms.net
hey there, everyone! before I start, I'm brand new to KiwiFarms, so my apologies in advance if I accidentally mess something up!

so I've heard about Alex back in November of 2015, and I found out she was still around. I never would've thought that it would lead to not two, not three, but six videos on my channel. I sadly don't have any of the screenshots from 2016, but boy, do I have all the ones from this year, and me oh my, is it a whole ass t r e a t.

now for a little background, the Space Goofs Amino she got banned from, was actually her own Amino that she made. you're probably thinking, "But, Kofi? How do you know this?" well, lemme tell ya, I was in it. there's one screenshot from Tumblr in this collection of screenshots I got, but the majority of these are from Amino. please keep in mind that there are a lot of screenshots I got, and I barely remember the order they go in, so my apologies in advance for that. and here are the screenshots!

her_bashing_the_etno_and_celia_crackpairning_by_kofihime-dd3222i.png her_still_bashing_ships_of_etno_x_anyone_else_by_kofihime-dd32229.png people_took_down_requests_by_kofihime-dd0esc9.png they_found_out_she_was_toxic_by_kofihime-dd0esbq.png replacement_friend_is_a_bad_term_by_kofihime-dd0es7p.png eva_drama_by_kofihime-dd323hz.png eva_drama_3_by_kofihime-dd323fm.png eva_drama_by_kofihime-dd323h2.png

she had banned a user by the name of Eva The Danny Phantom Fangirl est 2003 for, get this, simply denying her apology.
she_thinks_amino_will_listen_by_kofihime-dd323ev.png she_thinks_amino_will_listen_2_by_kofihime-dd323f5.png

and then after that, she went on about Eva for a bit and then played the victim card, as per usual.
she_went_on_about_eva_for_a_bit_by_kofihime-dd323d5.png she_tryna_play_victim_by_kofihime-dd323cv.png tryna_to_play_victim_2_by_kofihime-dd323cj.png

and let's not forget the oh so famous bashing other people's OC's who are shipped with her fictional lovers. she even went as far as to make a killing picture, using a base of course, saying she's killing Lizlovestoons12's OC, Danni.
going_on_about_liz_and_danni_by_kofihime-dd323wk.png going_on_about_liz_and_danni_2_by_kofihime-dd323w3.png going_on_about_liz_and_danni_3_by_kofihime-dd323vq.png

and now we're back to our regularly scheduled bullfuckery!
worst_nightmare_is_right_by_kofihime-dd322zd.png look_what_this_fucker_said_by_kofihime-dd322yb.png attention_whoring_by_kofihime-dd322ys.png etno_is_a_cartoon_by_kofihime-dd322xw.png getting_triggered_over_a_satirical_piece_by_kofihime-dd322xd.png she_says_she_fixed_it_up_by_kofihime-dd322wm.png her_being_a_brat_by_kofihime-dd322u5.png her_brother_is_a_bully_apparently_by_kofihime-dd322v0.png brother_is_bully_2_by_kofihime-dd322ui.png she_hates_her_brother_by_kofihime-dd322vi.png she_rants_again_i_guess_by_kofihime-dd322w3.png

she even went as far as to repeatedly rant about my good friend, CerberusTheTerrible, ask everyone in the public chat for a pic of her sona/self insert OC killing my friend's OC, Pancake. I took the liberty to send an unfinished sketch. (fun fact: it was actually me and Pancake T-posing on her in the end ;3c)
attention_whoring_by_kofihime-dd324ep.png being_a_brat_again_by_kofihime-dd324bl.png fca948a9_6fd4_49f7_88e7_e021c0e4980a_by_kofihime-dd324h3.png going_on_about_cerberus_yet_again_by_kofihime-dd324aj.png it_was_actually_pancake_and_me_t_posing_on_her_by_kofihime-dd3249x.png her_ranting_about_cerberus_again_by_kofihime-dd324gq.png her_ranting_about_cerberus_again_2_by_kofihime-dd324gk.png her_ranting_about_cerberus_again_3_by_kofihime-dd324g6.png she_still_goes_on_about_cerberus_by_kofihime-dd324c8.png shit_up_bout_cerbie_by_kofihime-dd3248w.png shut_up_bout_cerbie_2_by_kofihime-dd3248i.png shut_up_bout_cerbie_3_by_kofihime-dd32486.png

be warned, there is a picture in one of the screenshots she sent where it's a supposedly bloodied knife up against someone's arm. I can't say for certain if this picture was taken by her, but if you're sensitive to pictures of suicide, viewer discretion is advised with this next set of screenshots.
her_gatekeeping_again_by_kofihime-dd324dc.png her_mom_is_apparently_overprotective_by_kofihime-dd324cx.png ranting_about_a_different_person_and_other_shit_by_kofihime-dd324fs.png suicide_baiting_and_getting_called_out_for_it_by_kofihime-dd324fd.png she_wishes_etno_was_real_but_i_broke_the_curse_by_kofihime-dd324ck.png

she was also part of a self shipping Amino, and she apparently sent someone a request and they denied it because they didn't know much about Etno.
someone_denied_her_rq_by_kofihime-dd324e8.png ranting_about_her_rq_being_denied_by_kofihime-dd324dw.png

she made a private chat and everyone who was put in it had tried to genuinely tried to help her out, and this was what happened.
another_private_fucking_chat_by_kofihime-dd3255q.png i_tried_to_help_2_by_kofihime-dd3254y.png i_tried_to_help_and_she_suicicide_baits_by_kofihime-dd3254l.png we_all_try_to_help_by_kofihime-dd32545.png dude_calm_down_by_kofihime-dd3253w.png ayeayeaye_by_kofihime-dd3253r.png calm_the_fuck_down_jfc_by_kofihime-dd3253b.png

and eventually after a while of being the Amino, I witness her go off on her brother, but this time, she draws a picture of him hanging himself and that was just unacceptable.
going_on_about_her_brother_by_kofihime-dd325qq.png gone_too_far_by_kofihime-dd325ng.png gone_too_far_2_by_kofihime-dd325n8.png

fast forward to late June. more members join, one of them repeatedly reporting Dementcia, leading to the leadership of the Amino being transferred to someone else, and Dementcia gets banned. who banned her, you may ask? well, you're reading her post on Dementcis right now.

that's right, I was the one who got Leadership, I banned Dementcia, and I wrote this about her as I did so.
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

she also made a video recently with the time ":'(" and this is it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVc_NIGWJn8

and these were some of the comments on it, including her suicide baiting, and my comment because I got so fed up of all the shit she's pulled.

I have also made six videos on her as well, but I didn't link those since this post I'm making here is already long enough, and I don't need to make it any longer. they're all on my channel which is also named Kofihime if you want to watch them.

thank you so much for letting me add onto this thread, and I'm so glad I can finally put up a bunch of screenshots to add onto the insanity for one final time!

to everyone here, have fun with Alex, and keep updating this thread as much as you can!

Attachments

Calooby

dindu muffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good shit, friend. Thank you for all the content. I had a good laugh.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hey there, everyone! before I start, I'm brand new to KiwiFarms, so my apologies in advance if I accidentally mess something up!

so I've heard about Alex back in November of 2015, and I found out she was still around. I never would've thought that it would lead to not two, not three, but six videos on my channel. I sadly don't have any of the screenshots from 2016, but boy, do I have all the ones from this year, and me oh my, is it a whole ass t r e a t.

now for a little background, the Space Goofs Amino she got banned from, was actually her own Amino that she made. you're probably thinking, "But, Kofi? How do you know this?" well, lemme tell ya, I was in it. there's one screenshot from Tumblr in this collection of screenshots I got, but the majority of these are from Amino. please keep in mind that there are a lot of screenshots I got, and I barely remember the order they go in, so my apologies in advance for that. and here are the screenshots!

she had banned a user by the name of Eva The Danny Phantom Fangirl est 2003 for, get this, simply denying her apology.

and then after that, she went on about Eva for a bit and then played the victim card, as per usual.

and let's not forget the oh so famous bashing other people's OC's who are shipped with her fictional lovers. she even went as far as to make a killing picture, using a base of course, saying she's killing Lizlovestoons12's OC, Danni.

she even went as far as to repeatedly rant about my good friend, CerberusTheTerrible, ask everyone in the public chat for a pic of her sona/self insert OC killing my friend's OC, Pancake. I took the liberty to send an unfinished sketch. (fun fact: it was actually me and Pancake T-posing on her in the end ;3c)

be warned, there is a picture in one of the screenshots she sent where it's a supposedly bloodied knife up against someone's arm. I can't say for certain if this picture was taken by her, but if you're sensitive to pictures of suicide, viewer discretion is advised with this next set of screenshots.

she was also part of a self shipping Amino, and she apparently sent someone a request and they denied it because they didn't know much about Etno.

she made a private chat and everyone who was put in it had tried to genuinely tried to help her out, and this was what happened.

and eventually after a while of being the Amino, I witness her go off on her brother, but this time, she draws a picture of him hanging himself and that was just unacceptable.

fast forward to late June. more members join, one of them repeatedly reporting Dementcia, leading to the leadership of the Amino being transferred to someone else, and Dementcia gets banned. who banned her, you may ask? well, you're reading her post on Dementcis right now.

that's right, I was the one who got Leadership, I banned Dementcia, and I wrote this about her as I did so.

she also made a video recently with the time ":'(" and this is it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVc_NIGWJn8

and these were some of the comments on it, including her suicide baiting, and my comment because I got so fed up of all the shit she's pulled.

I have also made six videos on her as well, but I didn't link those since this post I'm making here is already long enough, and I don't need to make it any longer. they're all on my channel which is also named Kofihime if you want to watch them.

thank you so much for letting me add onto this thread, and I'm so glad I can finally put up a bunch of screenshots to add onto the insanity for one final time!

to everyone here, have fun with Alex, and keep updating this thread as much as you can!
Well, this was one hell of one autistic shitstorm. Honestly, I can shrug most things she did/said here, but the drawing about her brother was just... woah.
She needs mental help asap, because she's actually a danger for other people. I don't really care if a lolcow throws hissy fits and whatever, but when they show violent tendencies towards innocent people, I think it's time for the straight jacket.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net

my god.... that picture she drew of her brother killing himself is fucked up.

and as for the suicide baiting, which i find idiotic, she's either too sensitive or is just doing it for attention and white knights.

we really appreciate this. thanks

also guys. i decided to update the thread title.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this her?

It is a brand new blog that was created yesterday, is in the same specific fandoms as her (Space Goofs, Duckman etc etc), their OC looks suspiciously like Dementcia, and she only follows three blogs:

4.PNG

Raise 'Em High

kiwifarms.net
Is this her?

It is a brand new blog that was created yesterday, is in the same specific fandoms as her (Space Goofs, Duckman etc etc), their OC looks suspiciously like Dementcia, and she only follows three blogs:

View attachment 861807
hangon.PNG

Definitely similar with the Gacha life, fandoms, and the last part about shipping. What's throwing me off from believing it's her is that she enjoys Percy Jackson, My Hero Academia and Warriors. Considering if this was Alex, it seems strange that she would suddenly bring up those fandoms, and it mentions how she has no f/o which if it were Alex would like hands down be her husbando of the week.
emote.PNG

Looking at her typing style as of now, we haven't seen whoever this is get angry but they don't seem to emphasize points with ALL CAPS SPERGING AND RAGING ABOUT HOW *INSERT MIDDLE AGE MAN HERE* IS MINE!!! so we haven't got that yet. Also the use of emotes such as ^w^ which never in my existence have I seen Alex use. Looking through her favorites as well yields results showing she likes Pokemon, as well as the some odd anime here and there.

I can't say for certain whether or not this is the real deal, but just in case it's probably good to keep an eye on her just in case. Some small part of me is hopeful this is a regular fangirl and not Alex.

Edit: Realized she was following Kofi too, so maybe she knows the farms or seen the rants?

• Informative
Reactions: DrainRedRain

Kofihime

♡only goat bones♡
kiwifarms.net
yeah, I was a bit suspicious on who this Marionette person is too, and so far I have no idea who specifically it may be. but I do think that it’s someone undercover because I have never seems Alex show any interest in My Hero Academia. and I’mma say it now: that ain’t me because I don’t have Gacha Life nor do I watch My Hero Academia

EDIT: I’m sure it’s someone who knows about the rant videos I’ve made, and tbh that’s all I can say about that

Garren

UUWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, Alex has listed Hero Academia as a show she likes in those "THESE SHOWS ROCK!" YouTube playlists she's made. But at the same time she's never really posted about it or anything, so it isn't a fandom of hers per se. The Percy Jackson and Warriors plus her typing style/language are the deadest giveaway it's not Alex, Alex socks are usually indicated by talking the same way as Alex and having an identical set of fandoms.. So yeah, not a sock but it's likely either a whiteknight or another CuteYandereNeko/mpreghovis situation.

Kofihime

♡only goat bones♡
kiwifarms.net
alrighty ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I’m back with a little announcement on this Marionette person!

I think I’ve figured out who it is, mainly after looking at her blog and seeing some of the posts she has on there, and it’s not Dementcia.

so, this person is a fan of this character called Niko DiAngelo from the Percy Jackson series, and last time I checked, that’s not a fandom Dementcia is in, and I only know one person who is. and it’s a friend of a good friend of mine, whose real identity will be kept a secret to secure the privacy of this person.

I messaged her yesterday, saying welcome to Tumblr and to have a good time and whatnot. and today, she sent me some messages that got me thinking.
DF383591-FACF-4D9F-8E53-FF357D62DCEA.png B5184B42-DBAF-45C4-B626-2DBAD7D02C76.png 7157FC46-8122-4F3F-A2E8-707B99C13CDF.png 5DCA291B-CDFB-4330-A93D-E0EF2B9AA6CF.png

could she really have taken inspiration on her new self insert from this person? part of me doubts it since her previous self insert had white hair with pink and purple streaks. but honestly with Alex, you never know.

it gets better since Marionette said to me that she shot Alex a message about it, and she’s currently waiting for a response.
57F803B1-6663-4150-8A35-102AB9D00B8E.png

so far, no response from Alex, but I asked her if she says anything to keep me posted on it, to which Marionette agreed to do. I’ll keep you guys updated with the Marionette v Dementcia situation!!

Raise 'Em High

kiwifarms.net
Alright, so she posted this on her Youtube, pretty sure it's confirmed she's got a new husband of the week here.

Also wanted to point out she made a video of Hovis x Etno with a Blood on the Dancefloor soundtrack. I feel like she has a mindset that's like a 2012 kid or something along the lines of that.

Kofihime

♡only goat bones♡
kiwifarms.net
aaand I’m back!! and do I have some news for you!!

so I have no idea if any of you recall or know of the Tumblr blog, mpreghovis, but their account got deleted for some reason, and to me the reason is currently unknown.

now Marionette and someone else by the name of Kat had made a post about it where they explained how they were rejoicing over the recent deletion, and they also tagged Alex in the post, trying to explain that the blog was a way for the two mods to troll her and make her into even more of a lolcow than she already is. and Alex sent a message to Marionette about it. and sadly, there was nothing on the whole “inspiration” situation because Alex really be like that.
12CDD0F4-F0B1-4FAE-92B3-5F4664F97931.png

needless to say, Marionette was upset about it and I wanted to shoot a message to her about it because even though I’ve made countless videos on her, I knew that even I could try to attempt to get it through her thick skull that the mpreghovis mods are most definitely trolls.
8ACF47EA-A734-488D-ACD6-602E6266F2F5.png DD09A072-2429-436A-833E-8738FF3D36A4.png

some fucking how, she didn’t explode in my face, and I have no idea exactly how she has managed to do that with me specifically, but I am grateful about it, and I hope she does follow my advice on the mpreghovis blog, since they’re now under a new user, mpregetno.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino