Skitzocow Alex Muholland / AlexLovesDuckman/ Dementcia - Batshit Crazy girl with unhealthy obsession with Duckman and other cartoon characters, Notorious Suicide Baiter and Sockpuppeteer

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
speaking of the mreghovis blog, I'd like to throw something in.

I had shot Dementcia a message about the mpreghovis blog because they had sent me two asks that honestly made me blow my top a bit, and after the second one, I had decided to send her a message, talking about the messages.

here are the two asks they sent me under anonymous

here were the messages where she responded last night.

when I woke up this morning, I had found out that she had replied to me, and I was shocked. but this is the coverage of that!

again, still shocked that she didn't lash out, but I'm glad that especially after all the most recent stuff that mpreghovis had done, specifically with her, that she finally listened to all of us, everyone that tried to tell her that the mpreghovis people are complete blatant trolls. I'm honestly really saddened by the fact that she didn't detect that they were trolls at all. I can't believe how easily that slipped from her.
And unfortunately, despite this, she still needs to work on her raging and death threats and all. She just posted these after the post about mpreghovis:

View attachment 881759
View attachment 881760
It is good to know that there is reason in Alex, but here temper Is still a concern. And I do agree that she needs to work on it.

Raise 'Em High

Put your hands in the air
kiwifarms.net
Alex's current YouTube channel is now completely gone. No idea if it was the account being terminated or if she just deleted the account herself.
Capture+_2019-08-13-00-29-22.png

I was gonna check her dA to see if she deleted that too, but it's still up and she left this status update. Just saying, she'd have friends if she didn't get upset all the time and complain about not having friends. The time she spends whining could be dedicated to actually improving herself and meeting people? Nah that's crazy talk
As for the Youtube account, we'd have to wait and see if she says anything about it. If she complains about it being removed, chances are it was taken down. From what I see so far with only radio static from her, she must have taken it down herself.

Kofihime

♡I don't like your TONE.♡
kiwifarms.net
BREAKING NEWS!

wait, breaking news? what's the news?! well. my friends, I'll tell ya.

a good friend of mine, Kawaii-Waifu on DeviantArt, had been following up on the Alex/Dementcia situation ever since my third or fourth video on her under the Dementcis Moritca alias, providing a ton of screenshots, which I cannot thank her enough for, throughout my videos. and as an attempt totry and knock some sense into her, she had made this drawing of her sona and Hovis.
the picture that started it all.jpg

she's also in my Discord server, and a lot of the people that were involved with Alex's shit really enjoyed the pic and we all loved how it turned out! and not only that, Kawaii-Waifu uploaded the pic to her sta.sh, and she had sent the link to Alex, following up on their note conversation. here's the discussion the two had.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png

ya hear that, fellas? she said she's gonna change! but wait, that's not all! after Alex and Kawaii-Waifu's note conversation, Alex went to her Tumblr and posted these.
10.png
11.png
12.png

well boyes, we did it. well, Kawaii-Waifu mainly did with her picture, and she was the final piece of the puzzle! but does that mean she'll truly change? well, I don't really think so, but I'll definitely be shocked if she goes a week without complaining about Etno, or Hovis, or anyone's "shitty OC's stealing them away from me!"

honestly, it would be a whole ass m i r a c l e if she can somehow do that. and I don't think these screenshots would even exist if it weren't for Kawaii-Waifu for making the drawing and providing all the screenshots in this post. thank you, Kawaii-Waifu!!!

Raise 'Em High

Put your hands in the air
kiwifarms.net
BREAKING NEWS!

wait, breaking news? what's the news?! well. my friends, I'll tell ya.

a good friend of mine, Kawaii-Waifu on DeviantArt, had been following up on the Alex/Dementcia situation ever since my third or fourth video on her under the Dementcis Moritca alias, providing a ton of screenshots, which I cannot thank her enough for, throughout my videos. and as an attempt totry and knock some sense into her, she had made this drawing of her sona and Hovis.

she's also in my Discord server, and a lot of the people that were involved with Alex's shit really enjoyed the pic and we all loved how it turned out! and not only that, Kawaii-Waifu uploaded the pic to her sta.sh, and she had sent the link to Alex, following up on their note conversation. here's the discussion the two had.

ya hear that, fellas? she said she's gonna change! but wait, that's not all! after Alex and Kawaii-Waifu's note conversation, Alex went to her Tumblr and posted these.

well boyes, we did it. well, Kawaii-Waifu mainly did with her picture, and she was the final piece of the puzzle! but does that mean she'll truly change? well, I don't really think so, but I'll definitely be shocked if she goes a week without complaining about Etno, or Hovis, or anyone's "shitty OC's stealing them away from me!"

honestly, it would be a whole ass m i r a c l e if she can somehow do that. and I don't think these screenshots would even exist if it weren't for Kawaii-Waifu for making the drawing and providing all the screenshots in this post. thank you, Kawaii-Waifu!!!
I have slightly more hope than usual that she'll change from this, probably. I'll give it some time though to prove that she won't rage like a day later about a ship.

Calooby

Registered Black Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/1yFbRVojAlg
I reuploaded the video that was linked recently. If she makes a new YT channel let me know in dms guys and I'll be more than happy to try and archive whatever videos she makes that are funny.
UPDATE: Found some bad shit
Apparently she wished a baby relative death, and I heard that he did die but I'm not sure. Either way it's fucked. Kind of an old post but it wasn't in the thread so I figured I'd add it.

Last edited:

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
ok. update

since there has been silence in this thread for one month. i'll show whats going on right now with alex. i just recently checked her profiles

her EtnoLovesDementcia isn't really used by her anymore as there has been no activity from it. you can see people make jokes about etno in the comments.

her two accounts EtnoPolinoFangirl and HovisFangirl have shown activity from this month. but she has begun to show more signs of improvement.

i sent a message to @Kofihime on DA and she has told me that alex has certainly improved. she has begun to show no more ship bashing, death threats, and ranting about people who "wronged" her. but she has been having personal problems with her mom and her fiance, and she also still doesn't like criticism of her art, but kofihime said that with kind words and encouragement will help. and looking at her art. it has improved too.

i am certianly glad that alex has begun to mature.

Justa User

kiwifarms.net
Hello. I am a random user here to bring some facts and tidbits about Alex/Dementcia, who I've never had any encounters with but have known about since 2017. Okay, here goes.

sad_alex_by_wkari4_d4of8o2.png

She has stated that she is originally from Florida but now resides in Wisconsin with her family minus her father, who remains in her home state. (Image is from her first DeviantArt account)

2019-10-27.png

She has admitted to being born out of wedlock, making her and her siblings (brother and twin sister) illegitimate, in response to someone's comment on a rant video made of her, which is unfortunately gone.

2019-10-27 (1).png2019-10-27 (2).png

Proof of an anime convention she went to back in July

2019-10-27 (3).png2019-10-27 (4).png

Alex getting grounded for being hostile to her mother's fiancé, DESPITE BEING 18 YEARS OLD

2019-10-27 (7).png

Her reaction to being called a name by her mother's fiancé

2019-10-27 (8).png2019-10-27 (9).png

Posts about her vacationing in Florida (likely to visit her biological father, correct me if I'm wrong), and her complaining of a stomach bug she contracted there

2019-10-27 (11).png

BONUS: a base edit she made of Angelica Pickles she posted onto her Wysp account, despite being a Rugrats hater

Last edited:

morimori-chan

mori-chan living under fascism
kiwifarms.net
It so sad that she is nineteen years old, almost twenty... Yet she still acts like a spoiled 10-year-old. She had so many years to change her attitude, yet she didn't. It's sad. It's not even funny anymore to me, it's just depressing.

voidtime

kiwifarms.net
Scary as hell that I used to know this girl even before her Duckman shit, way back when she was still under the name Dipsynoodles. Horrifying to see she really hasn't changed from when I last spoke to her.

Her whole 'getting better' stuff really isn't the case I'm sad to say, she has done this before where she has quiet streaks of nothing but calm and then works herself back up into this 'yandere' bullshit all over again ad nauseam on various accounts that I've long since lost track of.

Archive
Archive

It gets to a point where you really stop feeling bad, especially since Alex is well aware of what she's doing and how she can very easily just stop. She is nearly 20 now but acting like a 13 year old fanbrat even still. I can only assume its something related to her home life, back in the day when she made a lot of very personal videos she had made confessions she plays with her f/o plushies and talks to them when shes lonely on top of a lot of other weird spergy shit. Screaming at the top of her lungs and just going off yet her mother doesn't seem to give a fuck. There were points where she was punished by having her internet taken but she just went on to reach Deviantart via her school computers and I think nearly drove someone she was 'friends' with to hurting/killing themselves over her autistic obsessions.

Take it all with a grain of salt but there are loads of details I remember and if I can find anything I'll try to post since Alex's history online is quite the dumpster-fire, but legit this whole cool off session isn't new, eventually, she is going to hop right back onto her usual immature and aggressive self.

Tags
None