Skitzocow Alex Muholland / AlexLovesDuckman/ Dementcia - Batshit Crazy girl with unhealthy obsession with Duckman and other cartoon characters, Notorious Suicide Baiter and Sockpuppeteer

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
speaking of the mreghovis blog, I'd like to throw something in.

I had shot Dementcia a message about the mpreghovis blog because they had sent me two asks that honestly made me blow my top a bit, and after the second one, I had decided to send her a message, talking about the messages.

here are the two asks they sent me under anonymous

here were the messages where she responded last night.

when I woke up this morning, I had found out that she had replied to me, and I was shocked. but this is the coverage of that!

again, still shocked that she didn't lash out, but I'm glad that especially after all the most recent stuff that mpreghovis had done, specifically with her, that she finally listened to all of us, everyone that tried to tell her that the mpreghovis people are complete blatant trolls. I'm honestly really saddened by the fact that she didn't detect that they were trolls at all. I can't believe how easily that slipped from her.
And unfortunately, despite this, she still needs to work on her raging and death threats and all. She just posted these after the post about mpreghovis:

View attachment 881759
View attachment 881760
It is good to know that there is reason in Alex, but here temper Is still a concern. And I do agree that she needs to work on it.

Raise 'Em High

Put your hands in the air
kiwifarms.net
Alex's current YouTube channel is now completely gone. No idea if it was the account being terminated or if she just deleted the account herself.
Capture+_2019-08-13-00-29-22.png

I was gonna check her dA to see if she deleted that too, but it's still up and she left this status update. Just saying, she'd have friends if she didn't get upset all the time and complain about not having friends. The time she spends whining could be dedicated to actually improving herself and meeting people? Nah that's crazy talk
As for the Youtube account, we'd have to wait and see if she says anything about it. If she complains about it being removed, chances are it was taken down. From what I see so far with only radio static from her, she must have taken it down herself.

Kofihime

♡only goat bones♡
kiwifarms.net
BREAKING NEWS!

wait, breaking news? what's the news?! well. my friends, I'll tell ya.

a good friend of mine, Kawaii-Waifu on DeviantArt, had been following up on the Alex/Dementcia situation ever since my third or fourth video on her under the Dementcis Moritca alias, providing a ton of screenshots, which I cannot thank her enough for, throughout my videos. and as an attempt totry and knock some sense into her, she had made this drawing of her sona and Hovis.
the picture that started it all.jpg

she's also in my Discord server, and a lot of the people that were involved with Alex's shit really enjoyed the pic and we all loved how it turned out! and not only that, Kawaii-Waifu uploaded the pic to her sta.sh, and she had sent the link to Alex, following up on their note conversation. here's the discussion the two had.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png

ya hear that, fellas? she said she's gonna change! but wait, that's not all! after Alex and Kawaii-Waifu's note conversation, Alex went to her Tumblr and posted these.
10.png
11.png
12.png

well boyes, we did it. well, Kawaii-Waifu mainly did with her picture, and she was the final piece of the puzzle! but does that mean she'll truly change? well, I don't really think so, but I'll definitely be shocked if she goes a week without complaining about Etno, or Hovis, or anyone's "shitty OC's stealing them away from me!"

honestly, it would be a whole ass m i r a c l e if she can somehow do that. and I don't think these screenshots would even exist if it weren't for Kawaii-Waifu for making the drawing and providing all the screenshots in this post. thank you, Kawaii-Waifu!!!

Raise 'Em High

Put your hands in the air
kiwifarms.net
BREAKING NEWS!

wait, breaking news? what's the news?! well. my friends, I'll tell ya.

a good friend of mine, Kawaii-Waifu on DeviantArt, had been following up on the Alex/Dementcia situation ever since my third or fourth video on her under the Dementcis Moritca alias, providing a ton of screenshots, which I cannot thank her enough for, throughout my videos. and as an attempt totry and knock some sense into her, she had made this drawing of her sona and Hovis.

she's also in my Discord server, and a lot of the people that were involved with Alex's shit really enjoyed the pic and we all loved how it turned out! and not only that, Kawaii-Waifu uploaded the pic to her sta.sh, and she had sent the link to Alex, following up on their note conversation. here's the discussion the two had.

ya hear that, fellas? she said she's gonna change! but wait, that's not all! after Alex and Kawaii-Waifu's note conversation, Alex went to her Tumblr and posted these.

well boyes, we did it. well, Kawaii-Waifu mainly did with her picture, and she was the final piece of the puzzle! but does that mean she'll truly change? well, I don't really think so, but I'll definitely be shocked if she goes a week without complaining about Etno, or Hovis, or anyone's "shitty OC's stealing them away from me!"

honestly, it would be a whole ass m i r a c l e if she can somehow do that. and I don't think these screenshots would even exist if it weren't for Kawaii-Waifu for making the drawing and providing all the screenshots in this post. thank you, Kawaii-Waifu!!!
I have slightly more hope than usual that she'll change from this, probably. I'll give it some time though to prove that she won't rage like a day later about a ship.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino