Alex Rosen / Chet Goldstein / Gordon Flowers / Predator Poachers USA - Pedophile hunter using children and his own nudes as bait, racist, prankster, police nuisance

• DDoS is active again.

HiramTheGrift

The Family Guy of Kiwi Farms™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
135168.jpg

Alex Rosen (AKA Chet Goldstein)
Crikey! It looks like we've stumbled upon some Kiwis in the wild, how would you like to join me on a safari? The internet is a dangerous place and we're going to track some dangerous prey. These people think they're the apex predators of the world, a Predator Poacher, if you will. These people are dangerous lolcows because they hide their narcisism and destructive behaviors behind "catching predators." This in itself is usually counterproductive. For those of you looking to inform yourselves about the controversy surrounding pedo-hunting before continuing, I respect that and would provide you this (archive) article. Chet is quoted (real name Alex) and will be referenced lightly throughout the OP.

Be warned: This thread does discuss pedophilia, child abuse, and children being placed in harms way by Alex. You're going to be upset.

One last note, Please archive everything relating to Predator Poachers and their community. Youtube has been deleting all of their content for harassment and it's becoming difficult to find older content. This OP will try to contextualize Chet and his group but some videos I would prefer to show are currently lost. After the recent EDP445 controversy I suspect more will be purged. Anyways, let's begin.

Edit: One other quick note, I have heard rumors that Alex Rosen has had a relationship with a minor. I don't have any evidence of this, and given the context of this OP I will not be wasting time on these theories unless they're more substantiated.

The Real Thicc Shady
70_Alex_Rosen.jpg
94679.jpeg

Alex Rosen, AKA Chet Goldstein, is the founder of Predator Poachers. He's ostensibly using this to launch his career into more mainstream avenues. His internet presence takes many forms, but many videos have been scrubbed from the platform - hence the new alias Chet Goldstein. Youtube is his bread and butter right now, if he gets banned he'll improvise, adapt, and overcome. How would one describe him? I'd prefer to have him describe himself in the article linked in the intro,
"I literally just yell in someone’s face and make them feel shitty.”
Sounds like something a former college football oaf might do. You might wonder what's wrong with luring in a suspected pedo and proceeding to berate them on camera for views. I can't speak for non-US countries, but there's a little thing called entrapment. Law enforcement and civilians (to different degrees based on the state) cannot simply entice people to commit a crime for the purposes of reporting them. Every state is a little different with regards for what classifies as "child endangerment", "solicitation", etc. If you're luring in predators with a plant, there are ways these things must be handled to secure a prosecution. If these stings are not handled appropriately and professionally, you will cause a man to go free to commit crimes another day. These grifters don't understand that and they don't care. It's not about catching predators. It's about scaring them for a video and getting views. Here (archive) is an article about Predator Poachers fucking up a case exactly like this.
Schaub said a child enticement charge requires the victim be 16 or younger when an electronic device is used. An exception is allowed when a law enforcement officer portrays an underage participant. But there is no exception in state statute for when someone else portrays an underage participant.
Schaub said entrapment can be used as a defense in court, “which means that the state would have to prove that there was no entrapment, if there were even slight evidence that happened.”
While he did not comment on whether the actions on the videos could be deemed entrapment, Schaub said the confrontation between the Predator Poachers leader and the 45-year-old man “was not at all done professionally as I would expect a law enforcement officer would do.”
Police became involved after the confrontation, he said, and “there is not a lot that police can do to sanitize a bad, bad investigation from a legal perspective.”
In some instances, TV shows and media outlets have gotten involved in targeting criminal suspects. But Schaub said that in those instances, producers and others work with law enforcement to conduct their investigations rather than conducting their own.

If you're reading this thread in current year, you're probably familiar with this sting on EDP445

Famous Youtuber Edp445 Caught Meeting 13 Y / O Girl ft​

(Youtube link)
EDP445 could one day go to jail, but it will not be because of this video. It looks bad, but this will be considered entrapment. Rosen did not cooperate with law enforcement, lawyers were not consulted, and he has never demonstrated a knowledge of the law surrounding entrapment and solicitation of underage persons. It will not be admissable in court and I would bet police will not look into this. It sucks but that's how the world works. Ask the Zoosadists.
This video is the classic. One minute in he starts going over the messages sent to EDP445, details their operation, and then executes it. The weirdest part, however, is their horrible line of questioning. The original posting on it can be found here. The entire video is obviously designed to generate buzz. It's open knowledge that the EDP445 exposition had a delayed release because he wanted to maximize the monetization. This is neither hyperbole, nor is it the first time he's done this. A quote from the introduction article by Alex himself,
“The big part of making these videos is making them entertaining,” Rosen, a recent college dropout and part-time delivery driver, told me. “Like, ‘What’s Alex gonna say next?’ It sucks that they have to be entertainment—but we have to get views.”
This is rule #1 of the Pedophile Poacher community. Get views, get paid. Pedos are incidental in this gig, and outside of the praise they receive for "catching" them, they really don't care. Here is a fellow pedo hunter and minor lolcow, Eric Kanevsky, air his dirty laundry with Alex Rosen.

GUY WHO CAUGHT EDP445 - CHET GOLDSTEIN - MY EXPERIENCE WITH HIM​

(Youtube link)
At minute 3:55 he explicitly says, "We all do this because it gets views." He shows how Alex is in it solely for the money while self-reporting himself as a grifter as well. Every pedo hunting group hates the other and tries to out-do the competition. It's almost as if it's not about catching criminals or doing something positive with your life at all.

Here's a video of him catching a suspected pedo, and a relevant news article (Credit and more info found here)

Notice how in the very beginning he mentioned his video getting removed because they didn't conceal the suspect's identity. He reuploaded the video with the man's face exposed briefly before blurring it. He viewed this as a fair comrpomise because, "People need to see this guy and teach him a lesson." This is not how you catch a pedophile.

Anyways, here is a Twitter thread with alot of the cringe content he's uploaded over the years. It's pretty funny.
Screenshot from 2021-04-24 14-09-08.png
Screenshot from 2021-04-24 16-27-19.png
Screenshot from 2021-04-24 16-27-22.png

Here's Bowblax going through the Twitter thread and other cringe

Twitter VS Chet Goldstein (EDP445 Predator Poachers)​

(Youtube link)
The videos show him making cringe jokes about racism and child sex. Maybe not the most appropriate mentality to have when you're busting pedos :story:
I'm not sure what the "right mentality" is, considering I haven't caught any pedos. I don't think it's any of these, however.

Screenshot from 2021-04-24 19-00-20.png
Screenshot from 2021-04-24 18-59-49.png

The video below is of his crew (illegally) detaining a suspect with a firearm, then failing and letting him escape

predator poachers illegal detainment/false imprisonment in frisco, tx​

(Youtube link)
Here's a video compilation of Alex Rosen using actual minors to lure in pedophiles. This is real, it is also by his own admission in the video. He has willingly and knowingly advertised and placed minors in close proximity to pedophiles with no realistic plan to ensure their safety - not that you realistically could.

compilation of minor used in person (endangerment) for predator poachers​

(Youtube link)
Do real pedo hunters endanger children? In case there's some wacko reading this who thinks this video is out of context or those aren't real children, here's a video of Alex recognizing his minor's actions and thanking them.

alex gives a shoutout to his minor decoys​

(Youtube link)
As long as no minors got hurt I guess it's fine then, right?
Oh right, fucko, a minor DID get assaulted

predator poachers stinghouse 2: minor admits to being assaulted​

(Youtube link)
Predator Poachers AKA Mob Justice LLC
1643.jpeg

Rosen is the founder of Predator Poachers, but it's not a small singular entity. It has several chapter spread throughout the country.
Here's the Massachusetts chapter catching the wrong guy who's tweaking and then shares the suspected pedo's ID with the tweaker - hoping he gets smashed on the street

Predator Poachers Massachusetts Catches Wrong Guy Live Stream​

(Youtube link)

He encourages people to take action across the world, no matter how young. Here's a young upstart trying to found a Washington chapter

Alex inspires people to risk their lives in order to join the cause.​

(Youtube link)

Many of these videos come from this channel dedicated to uploading illegal and/or fucked up things Alex does.

One last video of Alex straight up threatening to call the cops on someone unless he can beat the fuck out of them, then he turns into a pussy after he does it and realizes he might be in trouble now

predator poachers alex assaults someone and then gets scared​

(Youtube link)
He tells this guy he's going to "let him go" because he "seems remorseful." Probably not because his footage includes him assaulting this guy. Alex then says, "You wouldn't want your whole life ruined because of one mistake you made today. I wouldn't like that to happen to me, obviously." Draw your own conclusions from this farce of a man's actions.

So let's say you're convinced of this cause and want to learn more? Let's check out his website.

Screenshot from 2021-04-24 17-11-02.png
Screenshot from 2021-04-24 17-11-18.png

The front page of his website is six payment plans, including an $1,800 option that will have them come to your city and wreck havoc catch pedophiles for three days. The only other two tabs are merch and free vids, of which there are none.
Screenshot from 2021-04-24 17-11-34.png
Screenshot from 2021-04-24 17-11-44.png

This could be said about most people in the pedo hunter community, but Alex Rosen is a grifter who profits off exploiting children. He hides under the auspice of hunting predators, but he deliberately places children in danger. He does not take the necessary steps to ensure these offenders can be tried and imprisoned. Police have routinely asked him to stop this activity. He assaults people, falsely accuses people as being pedophiles, and just has a generally Lolcow personality. This guy unironically ruins people's lives, some innocent, and some are children.

Thank you for joining me on this journey. Please archive everything, it's not just Alex but all pedo hunters get routinely scrubbed by Youtube for harassment claims.
I don't have any social media to post since they've all been banned

Youtube as of now

Credits: This thread OP by Cardenio

Last edited:

Rathalos

the real bad dragon
kiwifarms.net
here's a video of him in a video with surviving life for like, 2 hours so might have some info. think the guy had another interview video with him too about the EDP shit but i have no idea wtf happened to it, probably got nuked before i could remember dig it up again

Last edited:

inception_state

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One last video of Alex straight up threatening to call the cops on someone unless he can beat the fuck out of them, then he turns into a pussy after he does it and realizes he might be in trouble now

predator poachers alex assaults someone and then gets scared​

Your browser is not able to display this video.
(Youtube link)
He tells this guy he's going to "let him go" because he "seems remorseful." Probably not because his footage includes him assaulting this guy. Alex then says, "You wouldn't want your whole life ruined because of one mistake you made today. I wouldn't like that to happen to me, obviously." Draw your own conclusions from this farce of a man's actions.

Lol, what state is this in? Because this seems awfully close to extortion, which is a felony. He says "Do you agree to fight? Because you are free to leave, but if you leave we will take this to law enforcement". And of course, these geniuses filmed the whole conversation themselves... I'm not sure if lawmakers quite envisioned "let me beat you up for YouTube views" as a thing of value that can be extorted though.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh right, I remember how @Duck Duck TUUURN tried writing up a thread on this guy before. This definitely has a lot more to go off of and seems pretty solid, so probably can move this out later today or tomorrow.
Few minor nitpicks with the formatting: Get rid of the colored underlined text for something else to keep things more cohesive. And if you haven’t already, you should add a link to the main thread/post where the confrontation with EDP was discussed.

HiramTheGrift

The Family Guy of Kiwi Farms™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
here's a video of him in a video with surviving life for like, 2 hours so might have some info. think the guy had another interview video with him too about the EDP shit but i have no idea wtf happened to it, probably got nuked before i could remember dig it up again

I checked out the video you linked, thanks for bringing it up. I updated the thread accordingly
Edit: I uploaded the wrong video because I'm a small pp man with small pp brain, I've fixed it and the original fuckup is in the attachment below

🔴 A LATE NIGHT WITH - PREDATOR POACHERS​

(Youtube link)
He goes by Gordon Flowers as an alternative alias
He franchises chapters to Michigan, South East Texas (he's in Houston), Massachusetts, and some others
They primarily pose as 8 year olds, but he started out posing as a 15 year old using photos of his brother (Minute 4)
He talks about the time he fucked up the sting in Tennessee when the police asked him to stop doing what he does, pretty interesting hearing it from his perspective (Minute 19)
He refers to pedos as "pussies who have no social interaction" (Minute 26)
Minute 27:52, no context lol
He ran into a pedo he was baiting in the convenience store once, lol (Minute 33)
Around minute 52 he gets a little political, he's anti PC culture
Minute 56 he blames the DA for letting suspected pedos go
He mentioned a lawsuit towards the end, but I didn't hear a lot of info about it
The rest seems to be them bragging about their work and small talk

Oh right, I remember how @Duck Duck TUUURN tried writing up a thread on this guy before. This definitely has a lot more to go off of and seems pretty solid, so probably can move this out later today or tomorrow.
Few minor nitpicks with the formatting: Get rid of the colored underlined text for something else to keep things more cohesive. And if you haven’t already, you should add a link to the main thread/post where the confrontation with EDP was discussed.
Done.

Attachments

• yt1s.com -predator poachers stinghouse 2 minor admits to being assaulted_480p.mp4
    113.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Easterling

cum jar conoussier
kiwifarms.net
do you think there could be enough to get a general thread going about these less than savioury/ unprofessional vigilante groups? In the uk there are a few infamous individuals, such as 'baz' whos a former smack addict who abused his elederly mother, turned nonce hunter who's unprofessionalism has actually worked in the favour of several pedos in court.
edit; sorry if a little off topic, just thought it might be relevent

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
do you think there could be enough to get a general thread going about these less than savioury/ unprofessional vigilante groups? In the uk there are a few infamous individuals, such as 'baz' whos a former smack addict who abused his elederly mother, turned nonce hunter who's unprofessionalism has actually worked in the favour of several pedos in court.
edit; sorry if a little off topic, just thought it might be relevent
I'm not against it. Just need somebody who's competent to create an OP covering all of these weirdos. There's already this thread that exists otherwise: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/to-catch-a-predator-inspired-youtubers.69776/

vulg

kiwifarms.net
I'm not against it. Just need somebody who's competent to create an OP covering all of these weirdos. There's already this thread that exists otherwise: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/to-catch-a-predator-inspired-youtubers.69776/
a single "community watch" thread with write ups on the higher profile guys in the OP would be ideal. The current thread is in "multimedia" and activity is pretty sparse despite the high quantity of content.

as exceptional as Alex is the thread would be a lot more active if it included the entire "predator hunter" community.

albert macdonald chan

Novice computer programmer and Norm Macdonald fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JAMARI did a vid on this guy on the day it was found out that Predator Poaches isn’t as great as a detective as he thinks he is, when compared to EDP445:

Granted both of them are not mutually exclusive, but it speaks volumes on this whole “Gotcha!” Generation where people are constantly getting destroyed by the massive amounts of attention-seeking, while still feeding on wanting that acceptance to do the most “right” thing on capturing pedophiles.

For the image, of course.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
a single "community watch" thread with write ups on the higher profile guys in the OP would be ideal. The current thread is in "multimedia" and activity is pretty sparse despite the high quantity of content.

as exceptional as Alex is the thread would be a lot more active if it included the entire "predator hunter" community.
This thread is mostly geared around Alex’s antics, which has some stuff going on outside of the pedo hunting larp. A ton of people have recently been made of aware of his shitty behavior from videos like this one going around:

Again, I’m usually in favor of there being new community threads like that. Just need somebody who can put all of the info together in a clear and concise OP that’s entertaining to read.

Ero

kiwifarms.net
I'd say his is one of his most interesting videos besides the EDP one.
It makes it pretty obvious that he's a /pol/fag.
*I'll archive it here later.
Title: "Man gets very Unstable during Confrontation in Congers New York (ARRESTED)"
This one pedo he caught got life in prison:
Got source on this? Life in prison sounds a bit too extreme for what he did, even actual child rapists don't typically get such a sentence.

Last edited:

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net
I'd say his is one of his most interesting videos besides the EDP one.
It makes it pretty obvious that he's a /pol/fag.
*I'll archive it here later.

Got source on this? Life in prison sounds a bit too extreme for what he did, even actual child rapists don't typically get such a sentence.

With the charges taked on to the 50 year sentence, he will be in prison forever.