Orbiter Alex Sidella / sidella / ob1kenobi434 - Hates Tevin, changed his name to avoid slight negative attention, sitebanned from Twitch over and over again

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

leChinkyRaccoon

kiwifarms.net
His stool legit looks like it has blood in it lmfao. I'm not a fecal expert but it looks diseased.

Did he pull a squidbillies and shit out his gall bladder?
If you're talking about the seepage, I think that's just what poop looks like when you let it steep into the toilet water for awhile. As to what led to such a delay of him taking a picture of his poop to post to social media we may only speculate.

NeckyTheThumb

Why is this site so slow?
kiwifarms.net
If you're talking about the seepage, I think that's just what poop looks like when you let it steep into the toilet water for awhile. As to what led to such a delay of him taking a picture of his poop to post to social media we may only speculate.
His mother had to lift him off the toilet first, that's why the turd sat for a while.

DankSydePhil

Shout out LSB, DarkDave, Tevin, and Soma
kiwifarms.net
Havent see my boy Sidella aka Tony_Hawk in chat for a few streams. Makes me think he changed his name again after all the ♿900 jokes lol But no worries Sidella, if you read these forums, Phil will single you out for us ;)

Nurse Ratchet

This. Is an ex-parrot. <3
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Havent see my boy Sidella aka Tony_Hawk in chat for a few streams. Makes me think he changed his name again after all the ♿900 jokes lol But no worries Sidella, if you read these forums, Phil will single you out for us ;)
Are we sure that was him?

Because that screen name was 2 correctly-spelled consecutive words. Therefore I press X.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
I'll thank you kindly not to invade my sweet dreams of that dude just vaporizing off the internet, with your educated speculation & rational patterns of logic.
Sidella disappear from the internet?

This guy is the origin of the "wheelchair symbol" meme. He is unable to do anything because he is too mentally handicapped and physically frail from his liver disease. He got fired from his job as a Walgreens greeter.

What would he do all day if he left the internet? Do you think underage girls just show up at his door ready to party with him?

...ooh that puts his birthday pics in a different light.

Go ahead, Alex. Bang your cousin. Any kids you have will already have multiple birth defects.

DankSydePhil

Shout out LSB, DarkDave, Tevin, and Soma
kiwifarms.net
Sidella disappear from the internet?

This guy is the origin of the "wheelchair symbol" meme. He is unable to do anything because he is too mentally handicapped and physically frail from his liver disease. He got fired from his job as a Walgreens greeter.

What would he do all day if he left the internet? Do you think underage girls just show up at his door ready to party with him?

...ooh that puts his birthday pics in a different light.

Go ahead, Alex. Bang your cousin. Any kids you have will already have multiple birth defects.
Hes changed user names since being outted in Phils chat. Many user names like TonyHawkIsSidella, SidellaIsTonyHawk, and SidellaWheelchair900 called him out and got banned afterwards. Hence why you dont see Tony__Hawk in his chat anymore. My new theory is hes using a copy of BabymanGaming123abc accounts like BabyManGaming321abc or BabymanGaming231abc. I know the first one is a legit account, another one is someone is Phils chat who changed his name to troll the original Babymangaming123abc so my personal bet hes the 3rd one that showed up outta the blue.

Fritos

kiwifarms.net
For some reason Sidella reminds me of this thing.

You need to be autistic to see the resemblance
seeke.JPG

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Phil shit on Catherine when he played it? Surprised Sidella still likes him after his shitting on of KH3 as well.

Tags
None