Orbiter Alex Sidella / sidella / ob1kenobi434 - Hates Tevin, changed his name to avoid slight negative attention, sitebanned from Twitch over and over again

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
Allow me to share some of Sidella's recent gems

Christmas is never over with Sidella because he is the Santa Claus that keeps on giving

NEVER LEARNED PUNCTUATION

2020-01-05 (3).png

Ignored by his internet crush so he will just reply himself to suck his own dick and make himself feeling better

2020-01-05 (4).png

I'm not sure if he is cancer, but HIS GRAMMAR IS DEFINITELY CANCER

2020-01-05 (5).png

AnonymousDimwit

No, propane will not freeze.
kiwifarms.net
Tardella is my favorite creepy/aut-istic/loner/sadbrains/do-nothing loser in Phil's chat by far. You can always tell it's him when there's a new account, countless mis-spellings and non-stop fawning over Phil or his obsession with attacking paypig regulars.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
It’s a shame Philip with the Oddly-Shaped Head doesn’t do meet-and-greets with his fans anymore. I would to see him come face to face with people like Sidella and Derich and realize these are his fans.
He met fans once back when he was first starting, I think he already learned that lesson so now he avoids them like the plague. He used to do a sort of call in show thing too (or at least he did one once) and some of his callers were very obviously exceptional and you could tell DSP was holding back a million insults by the way he started doing this mocking laugh. I notice he doesn't let his fans get involved much anymore (unless it's with their wallets).

Edit: Link to one of his call in videos with a time stamp for an odd call in that might be interesting. If I find the clearly exceptional fan where DSP started laughing at him I'll post that too.

Last edited:

DSPGouting

Wolverine Toy Provocateur
kiwifarms.net
He met fans once back when he was first starting, I think he already learned that lesson so now he avoids them like the plague. He used to do a sort of call in show thing too (or at least he did one once) and some of his callers were very obviously exceptional and you could tell DSP was holding back a million insults by the way he started doing this mocking laugh. I notice he doesn't let his fans get involved much anymore (unless it's with their wallets).

Edit: Link to one of his call in videos with a time stamp for an odd call in that might be interesting. If I find the clearly exceptional fan where DSP started laughing at him I'll post that too.

Holy fuck the Call at 38 mins - I thought this is a joke but the Sidella guy is 100% Timmmmayyyyy Mode exceptional.

Dave MUST have known about the mental exceptionalism because he doesn't even bat an eye and continues the conversation like normal.

Fuuuuuucking hell Dave has the oddest fanbase jeeeeezuz

Also:
What the fuck is he actually saying?
"Someone is gonna be ______ tonight"
View attachment 1025574
"Someone is gonna be Beating Steffaaaan tonight"

Last edited:

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck the Call at 38 mins - I thought this is a joke but the Sidella guy is 100% Timmmmayyyyy Mode exceptional.

Dave MUST have known about the mental exceptionalism because he doesn't even bat an eye and continues the conversation like normal.

Fuuuuuucking hell Dave has the oddest fanbase jeeeeezuz

Also:

"Someone is gonna be Beating Steffaaaan tonight"
Oh shit, I forgot that was the video where Sidella called in. Bahahahaha.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
DSP used to have a call in show. That autistic kid from SOK called in and I think Phil ended the show. His name was Loophole if I remember right. He was like obsessed with movies or something and was Fred Fuchs right hand man.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why is he so protected in DSP land tho.

Tags
None