Orbiter Alex Sidella / sidella / ob1kenobi434 - Hates Tevin, changed his name to avoid slight negative attention, sitebanned from Twitch over and over again

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
If you're going to post massive screenshots at least don't blow them up so they're all pixelated.
I just copied it from a tweet and that was the original size and pixelation of the picture from the tweet, so even if I shrink the size it's still gonna be pixelated so I kept the size original for easier viewing

Sorry I'll shrink the size as much as I can next time then

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine this guy having sex.
View attachment 1159669
What the fuck did he mean by this?
He fucked the girl he talked through whispers on Twitch maybe.

edit: now this one is confusing as fuck
View attachment 1159695
Spoiler for most recent Walking Dead (just read about it, haven't watched):
Negan has sex with Alpha, the leader of the Whisperers. They're the ones that basically travel among the zombies. Apparently, in the show (and comic), Alpha continues wearing the zombie skin mask and Negan likes it. Sidella is, I guess, still pretending he's Negan since that who he went as for Halloween.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
isnt this dude perma banned from twitch?
Nope. He does keep getting banned (by Twitch, not a mod), but he also keeps returning under new names. Either they can't or won't do an IP ban on him, despite the fact that he's literally been site-wide ban evading for months to years now after getting banned for racism and/or violent threats against other chatters and/or suicidal threats.

Tags
None