Orbiter Alex Sidella / sidella / ob1kenobi434 - Hates Tevin, changed his name to avoid slight negative attention, sitebanned from Twitch over and over again

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Scare him off? ? ?

He's currently shitting up the internet under his like, 119th Twitch ban evasion. If you're enjoying the Sidella Show, you have nothing to worry about. He isn't going anywhere, ever. The only thing that will ever keep him out of Freedom Chat is wandering onto the interstate & taking an 18-wheeler to the face.
And God apparently isn't that nice. No, God apparently browses the farms and has quite the sense of humor if the "life" of Sidella is any indication.

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
It's like God made a bunch of small people, then took all the leftovers and just kinda smashed them together to make Alex.
Nah, its more like when God was tired making small people he accidentally and violently belched and burped and said "wow doooood, that came out of nowhere"

A small droplet of god's postnasal drip was blasted out in the process and spread into the small people crowd, and that was Sidella

I love how he immediately reports in to Dear Leader under his new evasion account, immediately ruining the whole point of a ban evasion account. Does he even tip Mein Fürher anymore?
To be fair keeping the account secret is something a normal person would do in response to a ban. Sidella is a bit more big brained, he’s not trying to sneak under twitchs radar, he wants to make it known it’s him, how else will phil know it’s him and give him special treatment?

god going back through the last few pages of this thread has me dying. I just look at all the nonsensical shit Sidella says do people and think “I’m glad I’m not exceptional “

Last edited:

BrokeACKMountain

kiwifarms.net

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
Sidella doesn't give him his mom's credit card lately, at least that we know about. That's what makes Phil always defending him somewhat unusual. Generally, if you don't pay Phil in a month or so, you get the boot.

Reactions: The Last Stand

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sidella doesn't give him his mom's credit card lately, at least that we know about. That's what makes Phil always defending him somewhat unusual. Generally, if you don't pay Phil in a month or so, you get the boot.
My theory is that Phil is petrified of doing something because he's afraid of doing something to a legit tardy individual. So he's just going to more or less ignore him and hope he goes away (you know, like the rest of his problems in life).

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
My theory is that Phil is petrified of doing something because he's afraid of doing something to a legit tardy individual. So he's just going to more or less ignore him and hope he goes away (you know, like the rest of his problems in life).
Wouldn't surprise me he keeps him as a poster boy to humanize himself because he is tolerant of M.R. people, despite being openly racist and a piece of shit. Glad he has such a great male role model in his life to learn from.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
Treating him like a woman treats a simp

DSP really is an e-thot

Reactions: Tomssu

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1-Month Subscriberpennnywise954434: @santamarialaw no you a troll who think it's funny to make fun of a guy with disability now who is racist I wonder

Everybody say hi to Sidella's newest name.

[2020-03-11 17:40:06 UTC] pennnywise954434: if I'm gonna die from Corona before I die I wans have hot sex
[2020-03-11 17:40:53 UTC] pennnywise954434: @hermione6900 hi
[2020-03-11 17:41:52 UTC] pennnywise954434: @darksydephil I have a toilet that squirt water into my ass

Tags
None